Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shenoy Sharad NYour feedback matters!
I have white patches on my skin and sometimes I feel like scratching it, it looks awkward as it is on the centre of my arm. Pls help meee.
I hv some nail marks in my face from long time, n its embarrassing me to face busy. Its liking gud in my face. So now wt do I do for this marks.
How to use Dermaroller. At home. benefits of using Dermaroller. Full Holes mark on face. Oliy Skin. Recommended Dermaroller.
I am facing a problem where my scalp gone dry when I don't use anti dandruff shampoo even for 2 days also my face go dry very much specially both side of my nose, once I hv consulted a skin doctor 1.5 year back and Dr. Has suggested to apply a cream names fucibet which I am using regularly but I hv not taken any oral medicine because I hv a chronic alteration problem. Need your help my age-35 years, weight-66 kg, I drink occasion, don't smoke, I travel locally, don't like spicy food, from 2 months from now I am taking lever strengthen ayurvedic tablet twice before meal And taking Lsvanbhaskar churn after meal at night, also take ashwashila for energy all from Pstanjli ayurved, recently taken D3 deficiency injection as I am diagnosed with vitamin D3, B12, and calcium,
I 18 years girl and I have oily skin and have lots of open pores. But in winter is just started but skin is removing from face. If I apply any moisturizer it becomes too oily n face seems to be like never washed and I have too man spots and now they become til so suggest me how can I get rid of it. My skin tone is fair.
Good morning Sir, I am 26 years old man I want some suggestions for my skin. Sir my skin is dark and dull so please suggest me a medicine name that one glow and charm my skin.
Sir I have I a greater problem regarding my face. My face a lot of small ache so provide me a good solution please.
I had red circular patches on my legs it is circular like shape and itching occurs regularly. How to get rid from this type of skin disease. Wil you please give me an advice. Thank you.
Hi I am 54 years old male, since two years I have a 1 cm dia size of a white patch on my chin. Its slighltly grown in length in 2 years. I also feel I have a small white spot on my upper lip and in two corners just inside the lower lip.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.