Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shenoy Satish ChandraYour feedback matters!
My aunt is suffering from uric acid. What are the food she should neglect and what she should eat. please hlp me.
Hi I'm a male or boys I have heard or seen drinking milk is not good for health like people hates drinking milk bcoz of it taste and it is not good for health and body please tel me should I stop or not drink milk please tel me plz.
I am pregnant since 46 days. Sometimes I feel vomiting sensation. I have severe stomach pain and breast pain too. Why does it causes? What are the reasons for this pain? Please help me. I am waiting for the answer. Note: taking Folygel-Dha at night time.
Hey. Actually whenever I go to outside in sunshine. My skinburn and after some time skin colour change. So suggest what I need to do for that.
Hi doctor, I've resigned my job before 1 year. In this one year gap, my sleeping time has changed dramatically. Due to no job, I'll spend all night playing clash of clans (android mobile game) or I'll watch English tv serials. Usually I'll sleep at around 5 to 6 am. And I'll wake up around 2 pm. I know this is strange but tried to change this habit but I failed several times. Now I got a job in Kuwait. I've to join there within 2 months. So in this gap I need to change my sleeping time. Doctor please help me out. Thanks.
Good afternoon, Mujhe gas problem hai, acidity, pet bhari rahta hai, bhuk nahi lagti hai, please help.
I haven't sleep from last two days having a severe headache and also body ache and tried many home remedies to get cure but didn't get the results please help me.
I have a swelling problem in my leg, I checked it many doctors but nobody could solve it, what can I do?
I am having a problem that I do masturbate more than once in a day. Or all around 10 times in a week. What should I do for this?
I have move to bhubaneswar from last 3 months and I am having cold since then. I have tried some medication like Namcold still it has no effect I think I have some other disease.
I am over weight. I heard that over weight having relationship with penis size. If you r over weight then your penis size is small.
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.