Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shely JainYour feedback matters!
I am not a smoker also I don't have any habit of" pan/faki" but my teeth is yellow and I want to make it white perfect. My teeth is not in proper alignment also, so What is the best solution for whiting the teeth?
Is there any cream or something to whiten our teeth. I drink tea nd coffee. And now my teeth are become yellow, kindly help.
I am 25 male. I have cavity due to prolonged decay on my front teeth 2 mm in length horizontally. I feel bad because of these. I want best solution to fill and also beautify them. Please suggest.
I feel pain in teeth when I eat something cold or hot. I always use Colgate but my teeth colour is not white. It has different colour like mily.
My teeth become very yellowish especially back side of front teeth despite I brush them regularly. What I should do.
Meri zaban hamesha white rehti hai aur dhabe aate hai gol uspe aur mae koe tobacco cigarette kuch b nahe khata please reply.
Sir I have a problem's in my teeth it is sinouos means tedhapan hai so how can I get the treatment for this.
My friend often gets ulcers in the mouth with swelling of lios and gums. This happens repeatedly. She has tried many homeopathic medications, although it gets fine in a few days after taking the homeopathic medicine, it has never been cured permanently! Can anybody suggest sonething for her?
I have got a severe toothache near molar teeth, I tried few first aid tips, but was no use of them, How can I control it down till I meet our family dentist tomorrow morning, please help me.
I'm a student, I'm suffering from tooth aches and teeth hve been yellowish. I need some help regarding this I brush twice a day!
My rt ear having savior pain and puss coming out , unable to sleep pain eapanded to rt side of head and teeth jaws also how can i get remedy . I have take a x ray doctor said i have hole in ear . How i can get remeady and is it curable and long run can i hear properly.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.
I m 19 years old. And I m suffering from hair losses and shanking of teeth. My hair become a thin and weak. Every time when I comb or rub finger in head, hair fall occur. Suggest me what I should do? Suggest shampoo to prevent hair loss. I also have gum problems. My teeth are shaking and blood leaked from gum. About a 1 one year ago I suddenly loss my weight to 10 kgs. Is it reasons for this kind of problems? If yes what I should have to do? Sorry for bad English.