Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShelletaYour feedback matters!
I have a big problem in my left side teeth. I feel so pain because it has a big hole. Without losing my teeth any solve.
I am having toothache in my mouth please suggest me medicine for permanent relief and relax ful sleep because of this I can not sleep.please help
My teeth are decaying faster. I have lost 2 molars. There are cavities in premolars. Can I get my molars back. Is there any method except filling to cure cavities. Filling ruined my molars. Is there any economical way? Please suggest.
My age is 23 I had recently septoplasty done after that I have numbness in foot in early morning for 5 or 10 min and dry mouth what is reason for that.
I have white rashes in the mouth. Inside and upper side of the chin. There is no pain. This is from 1 month. And I also use tobacco but from few days I leave it. Is this cancer?
My daughters aged 8 + has some gum problem. She can not bite guava/fruit directly. If the fruit is cut into pieces, then she can bite. If I ask her why she can not bite, she tells that she feels pressure in teeth resulting a bit of small pains in the gum. Please advice What will I do?
Sir I have problem In my mouth just like chale(ulcer) mujhe hamesha hi muh me chale hote h koi upai do me bahut pareshan rhta hu.
Hey doctor, I recently broke a little part of my teeth while opening a metal object, and I am really shocked to see this as earlier it never happened. I am having calcium deficiency from past 3 months. Please can you suggest some cure for the same?
I am 23 year old. My upper lateral tooth was grown tilt and more inclined towards the mouth (not in perfect place) which makes a small gap between upper central and canine .Now it problems me to eat from the right side. So a doctor told me to extract the tooth and after extraction it will correct overlapping of upper central tooth and fills the small gap between the upper central and canine on naturally .i want to know after the extraction of tooth will it impose any effect on my face structure as there are rumors that it will make wrinkles on face at young.
I am 53 years of age. In the night i chew my teeth on regular basis. What is the reason and what is the cure
I'm suffering from a tooth decay and it start spreading to near by teeth. But I'm not feeling any sensitiveness on that decayed tooth. Please suggest some measures to control this and ways to make tooth lustrous.
Hi, I am 35 yrs old and am suffering from sneezing and nasal discharge since last 10 years, I have got my allergic check up and according to report I have dust allergy. I have started immunotherapy treatment and currently using m3 oral drops, but I have problem in teeth, I have cavities and sensitivity due to which I feel that my eye lids are stuck to each other. And I cant tolerate bright lights like computer, sun, mobile etc. Whats the connection between teeth and eyes? or is it because of nasal discharge that my eyes are affected? please advice. Thanks
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.