Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Shekhar G PatilYour feedback matters!
I have wrist pain almost from 3 months. I consult a Ortho doctor and I took exray for wrist and he said there no damage in my wrist area bone. And I am biker I almost did not drive for three months. Recently, I started driving now again I am feeling same pain in wrist. Please which doctor I should consult, I was thinking for neurology. Please advise.
Recently one of my relative got a brain stroke and blood got clot. And his right leg and hand got paralysis currently he is under treatment in one hospital. Wanted to know the reasons of brain stroke and is it curable completely?
Hello, my age is 21 and I have problem of nightfalling I can not stop it sometime its continues 2 days how to stop it I feel very week after it my hand and legs shake and I ejaculate before sex I just touched her body with my penis its ejaculate only just touched and while kissing I ejaculate how to control it pls hlp me and I have not so confident to talk the girl whenever I talk to girl my voice like I am exist how is it tell me.
I am a 23 year old female. I experience sudden shivers and spasms in my neck followed by goosebumps all over my body. Would want to know the reason behind this.
I am 22 years old. I had migraine when I was 15 years old. Doctor prescribed me ct scan etc and medicines for 3 months regular. I took the medicine for 10-15 days after that it felt that pain is gone So I stopped taking medicine. But after that whenever I had headache it was always in some portion of head not full. Now a days I am again getting this type of headache. Is this due to the previous symptoms ?what should I do? And also I am always filled with anxiety and depression is this due to this? Kindly suggest me solution.
I am Subham 21 year old and I have problem related to my head. When I am trying to concentrate on anything e. G studies, playing video game my head starts crushing me from all side. I think its a special type of migraine which was affecting me from past one year. So I went to the doctor clinic.
What is the meaning of sclerosis along the anterior aspect of si joints? Is it hardening of the bones or tissues surrounding si joints? Please help me. I am worried a lot.
I am 20 year old mere aadhe head mai kl subha se pain hota hai aur head ke piche bhj aur aisa lagta hai. Jaise head bhaari bhaari lag rha hai aur chakkar bhi aate hai mujhe kya krna chahayiye.
I had sinus or migraine as one side face ache? Severe one sided face ache frequently what is it cure?
I am 38 year old male and I am having problem with migraine and sinus. I also have problem with Acidity and most of the time I am having problem with upset stomach and tiredness. My fasting Blood sugar was 105 one month back and also having problem with high uric acid level in blood. Please suggest me a good diet.
I have a problem that while I sleep in night I mostly found that one of my leg or hands are lifeless and I must keep on shaking them for a while so that the blood flows over to them and they respond I am terrified that it might lead to some serious issue ahead please help me out to solve this problem or disease.
I am 61 years. I have lost the sense of smell and taste from past 3 months. Not able to relish food and eating without knowing hot/spicy/salty food. How can I revive my taste sensation? my left part of body has tingling numbness and pain on left upper arm. I have panic seizures when I feel cold and excessive sweating on brow and body trembles with fear. What's the allopathic or alternative cure for this malady.
My body is very week. My hands always keep shivering while doing any job like drawing and holding something. Even will doing namaze my legs shivers. Please help me out. I am very much worrying about my future.
Hi, Dr. I have shivering problem from young age but now it increase more day by day now I m 41 yrs but I can't hold things properly while serving or filling something like tea, water or cutting or applying makeup so please help me get rid out of this problem.
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.