Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal SwankarYour feedback matters!
One of my friend complaining that, breast discharges yellow color liquid after squeezing them. Is this serious?
I am 24 years. I am eating so less still my weight of body is 55 .and I do yoga and drink green tea but it's affect my menstruation. My menstruation cycle is always regular but this month it's not come till yet. Please help me for queries.
What should be the least time a man should spent in intercourse to reach the climax. Is man infertility curable or not?
Sir, I am male, 36 yrs, married. After taking alcohol, I vomit. If I stop having sex for 15 days, then I don't vomit after taking alcohol. Please help
What is the disease called alopecia? How can be this treated? Does this can occur more than once during a life period?
Madam, Me & my fiance in trouble please suggest us earlier. We have do sex on 14th & my menstrual date on 18th, we do sex without protection. Have any chance to conceive? What we will do right now?
Before 1 week of menstruation period. She is having pain in lower abdomen and also in the butter. What is the problem. What is the solution.
Your genetic background influences where your body fat is stored. In case your mother or father has fat stored in the abdomen, hips, waist or in the thigh, it is likely for you to develop deposits of fat in the same regions.
Circumstances of genetic fat
1. You may have a proper or a balanced BMI (body mass index) but still tend to develop bulges in areas, which are likely to make you look disproportional.
2. You may become obese by development of excess fat accumulation in the lower abdomen region, referred to as pannus. Extra fat may accumulate in your lower back and hips as well, which cannot be lost in spite of taking weight losing measures.
Liposuction to get rid of extra fat
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that allows you to remove genetic fat or any extra fat from the body, in order to change the body's shape. Liposuction does not remove cellulites and tightening of loose skin cannot be done.
Liposuction removes excess fat from the body by suction. Small, narrow tubes with blunt tips known as the cannulae are inserted through incisions in the skin surface. The tubes are moved under the skin to target the suction of fat deposits.
There are several types of liposuction techniques.
1. Tumescent liposuction: In this form of liposuction, a wetting solution such as lidocaine with a local anesthetic is injected into the patient before surgery. This causes the shrinking or constriction of blood vessels due to which it allows liposuction to be performed while the patient is under local anaesthesia. Blood loss and post surgical pains are reduced.
2. Suction assisted liposuction:This mode of liposuction also known as SAL is the most primary form of liposuction. It involves drawing out of fat using a vacuum.
3. Power assisted liposuction: This liposuction technique called PAL in short involves the process of SAL with an extra tool for increasing the motion of the cannula. The process is faster.
4. Ultrasound assisted liposuction: This process (UAL) involves the transmission of energy via a specialized hand piece for loosening and melting of fat. A greater volume of fat can be removed via UAL. VASER is a variation of the UAL method where an ultrasonic cannula with grooves helps in energy disruption to improve removal of fat.
5. Laser assisted liposuction: LAL is a newly developed liposuction technology where a laser works like an ultrasound for disruption and removal of fat cells. This mode is more efficient and involves less trauma.
Liposuction is an effective way to remove unwanted, genetic fat from your body, which may be harming your body image. However, liposuction is associated with severe side effects.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 38 years old. Last 3 month I did not ger period. I take deviry10 mg for 5 days. After 15 days still I did not get my period.in aug 3rd day of my periods in sonography oin overy few folicals .it s related with this issue. Whats wrong with me. Plzzz ans .thx.
I have subserosa broad ligament fibroid in my uterus. I feel very acute pain after periods n its remain longer for 10 days. What should I do.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Regarding Food, don't go for any junk food, Fast food, Freezed, canned,packaged food.Always take fresh, Home made,If u cant take Home made bcoz of Job, Place, etc, Try to add Healthy Food like Fruit juices,Raw vegetables, Fruits, salads,Sprouts in your Diet. Avoid Cold drinks, especially aerated, Black.
Diet should b Oil less r minimum oil with.Salt to b in less quantity.
Dont go for baked items, n avoid cooking food in micro woven.
Try to take WATER atleast 3-4 liters in a day. But not From Refrigerator.
Avoid Sedentary life.Be a part of some activity.But if u r an Employee, n u don't have option, then Try to schedule yourself for the vigorous activity at your convenience.Always remember. If u cant allot time for active movements, later u may feel repentance about the sedentary life forever.
Always focus on Good.Think +ve.
If have habit of Smoking, Drinking Alcohol, try to reduce Quantity n frequency wise, gradually.
Dont go for Medications for small things also, unless it bothers u much. Try to get relief by home remedies r Avoiding the things that causes, n by taking rest.
If U follow the above all Tips,i ensure U vl b free from many diseases forever.
I have difficult in conceiving. Also my husband is not getting proper erection. He is not ready to go to doctor. Please help me.
My daughter has been having irregular periods and is over weight. For three years she is on drug and diabetic medicines which would surely have side effects. She is 23 years old. Please suggest some ready so that she can get rid of the drugs. She walks a lot but her tummy muscles are very loose.
Hi, I got married 3 years ago. We are planning for children from past 1 year. But unfortunately we got Candida infection (myself diabetic). Since almost 8 months we both suffering with recursive infection. From last 2 months my sugar levels came under control. (HB1AC 6%) and since one month we are not facing any trouble with infection. (CUE of both is normal) Everything is going fine, but yesterday we both visited gynecologist for planning children. So doctor suggested my spouse to go under HSG test, and the test result showed that one of the Fallopian tube was blocked due to infection and there is a chance it may spread to another tube also. And she said blockage is permanent. And chances of getting conceive is just 50%. We both depressed. And further she suggested to go under laparoscopy. 1. Is Fallopian tube blockages are permanent? 2. Candida infection can really cause tube blockage? 3. Is there any chances to clear the blockage? 4. Another doctor suggested us to go under some procedure like injecting semen (do not know the medical terminology) directly when egg released in the normal tube for faster result. Is this procedure available? And suggestible? 5. Is there any chances of messing up with any side effects or health issues with the infection? Please suggest me the solution. And suggest us the best way (with 0% risk, my spouse health is important to me. Any risky procedure I am ready to give up the planning.). Thankyou.
What are the causes for pelvic infection? After how many days will it start spreading? And when it causes infertility. How it can be cured. Please detail me with this.
The food we eat needs to be digested properly. Digestion ki is prakriya ke dauraan hamare pet mein ek acid banta hai. But most of the times the quantity of this acid produced is more than it is required. This may cause khatte dakaar, which may lead to a burning sensation in the throat and chest, gas and fatigue.
Gale mein jalan ke aur bhi reasons ho sakte hain. Khaane se allergy, bacterial and viral infections and inflammation of the oesophagus kuch aise he reasons hain. Many a times, pain in throat is due to viral infections such as the common cold or flu which is accompanied by running nose, khaansi aur bukhar.
To deal with mild burning sensation in the throat, it is important to introduce a few lifestyle-related changes. Bazaar mein bhi medications uplabhd hain jo gale ki jalan se rahat dilati hain. This article explains some remedies to bring relief in case of gale ki jalan.
Self Help: Weight loss stomach par pressure kam karta hai and it also eases acid reflux. This, in turn, helps reduce burning sensation in throat. Lemon juice aur apple cider vinegar ko paani ke saath lene se bhi gale ko araam milta hain.
As a best practice, gale ki jalan se raahat paane ke liye aap choti meals frequently lein. Reduce alcohol, quit smoking, zyada masaledaar khane ko avoid karein aur khoob paani piyein.
- Baking soda: Adhe teaspoon baking soda ko ek glass paani mein mix karke peene se gale mein jalan kam hoti hai. Yeh humare stomach ke acid ko neutralize karta hai.
- Aloe vera: Khaana khaane se pehle ek cup of aloe vera juice peene se gale aur seene ki jalan se bacha jaa sakta hain. Yeh ek laxative ki tarah kaam karta hain and also brings relief in case of constipation.
- Throat sprays and lozenges: Chloraseptic spray has antibiotic and numbing properties. Yeh gale ke dard ko bhi kam karte hain aur infection ko bhi thik kar dete hain. Lozenges bazaar mein asaani se mil jaati hain and it helps soothe an irritated throat.
- Ayurvedic treatment: Raw amla gale ko araam deta hai aur acidity se rahat deta hai. Tulsi ke patte roz subah khaali pet khane se gas nai banti hai aur gale ki jalan mein araam milta hain. Gur is also an effective cure for the condition as it soothes the throat. Dhoodh mein haldi mila kar lena cures any type of throat infection and reduces pain.