Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Kamat
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal KamatYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
What is hymen mean? I do not understand wer is my hymen. I am getting married this month and getting blood for first sex is really important in my family. May I know if I have turned my hymen accidentally. Do I get the blood when I have first sex? please help me I am really tensed about it.
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting sperms and eggs are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has problems with mortality and reduced sperm count and when you have opted for donor eggs. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an aesthetic or ultrasound probe that is inserted through the vagina for checking the ovaries and identifying the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertlisation: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilisation happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilised.
Then the embryos slowly develop and are planted on the basis of your age and clinical condition. When the treatment is working, an embryo is implanted in the uterine walls and starts developing.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist.
Respected sir/ ma'am. I had unprotected sex on 27 august 2016. I did beta hcg after 51 days of intercourse whose result was < 1.20 miU/mL. Home urine pregnancy test also came NEGATIVE I had bleeding 23 October ,23 November, 21December as well as 19 January for five days each. But today I am having on 10 February I am having constipation. I read on internet that constipation is common in second trimester. So Is it because of pregnancy or normal constipation?
Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika Virus Infection
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to all diseases . The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
- Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
- Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
- Do no share food, glasses or forks.
- Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
- Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
- Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
- Avoid sudden temperature change.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Do not take aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
# Home Remedies To Cure Zika Infection Naturally :)
Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
Herbs: Mix to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
Golden Milk: Add teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Any Kind Of Viral Infection Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of any kind of viral infection. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that any infection mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
This herb, which has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas since centuries, is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in enhancing the killing ability of macrophages (the resistant cells which are responsible for fighting foreign bodies as well as microorganisms). There are many uses of Tinospora Cordifolia.The stem is used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, fevers of unknown origin, swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show anti-periodic (Preventing regular recurrence of the symptoms of a disease, as in malaria) and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing infectious diseases like dengue, swine flu, malaria, viral infection etc.
This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Madhuparni has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Madhuparni has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
For maximum benefits, Madhuparni has been systematically formalized by plenty of clinical studies. Its formula has been subjected to the contemporary examination of clinical testing to prove its benefits in addressing the health concerns and its quality is controlled by the most advanced chromatographic techniques.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb. The positive thing about Madhuparni is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Viral Infection Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.