Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal KamatYour feedback matters!
I am 20.5 years F. I first took i-pill in Feb. Then once in June. I had intercourse today (15 dec. My periods are due on 5th Jan. I suspect that the condom may have broken and am planning to take i-pill. Is there any reason that the pill won't work.
Hi I have soft nipples and under that it feels like there is a lump of mass, like tumor, it's like more then 7 years, in starting period there was pain, not anymore, I was ashamed and never talk about it, I want that to be gone, what should I do?
Im 24 married. Weight 65 height 5'1" Recently had miscarriage. A month back. Now im loosing sexual desires. No more excitements. More tired. Im not interested in anything. Im scared. please suggest me How to become more energetic and regain sex desires.
Hello doctor, I am pregnant. UPT test positive. Last mc day was 9 april. Dnt want to keep baby. I used mtp kit (unwanted kit) ,200 mg mifepristone 10: 00 am on 21 may. 2 tab misoprostol 200 mcg each today 10: 00 am on 22 may. Still no bleeding, not much pain & cramps also. Will take remaining 2 tab misoprostol tab tomorrow. After that if there is no bleeding and it becomes unsuccessful attempt, then what to do and if I approach to any doctor, what to tell her/him. If any doctor can help me. Should I tell doctor that I have taken mtp kit. Plzz help me. ULTRASOUND NOT DONE. please suggest can doctor who can help me in abortion.
Recently I married one month back my wife is working in MNC in bangalore . We had unprotected sex . My wife missed her periods this month . We are not planning to have baby early. So we want to postpone our pregnancy. What is the best way to avoid pregnancy.
We went to OBGYN. They did an ultrasound and they reported it is missed abortion. They have given a tablets to be inserted into vagina for abortion. We have two questions 1. Can we delay inserting the tablets after 2-3 days? Or, it needs to be done immediately?(My wife is slightly bleeding occasionally). 2. When will the next period happen after the procedure? 3. When can my wife get pregnant for a healthy baby again? Thanks.
Meri future wife ke dono boobs ka size me thoda hlka different h nd abhi se hi lose h uske boobs abhi to sadi bhi nahi hue.
Hi I am 23 years old I am suffering from sexual feelings I have lost my virginity now I am getting married iam so scared tat my husband will got to know tat I am not virgin what should I do please suggest me.
I am 38. I am having pcod and had abortion last year. My periods last for two days only. Is there any serious problem. I want to conceive again.
I am a housewife. I have 2child. My sex life is over now. But some time I feel horny too. Is it taboo to have sex in this age? I am from a middle class family.
Meri wife pregnant hai. Jiski pregnancy ka 8th mahina chal raha hai. Use sardi ho gayi hai jiske karan sardard aur nak bhi band hai. Please suggest me.
Indian traditions are more like the first lessons which are taught by the elders of the house. These traditions are often followed without any doubts and questions. These traditions are not just followed for the sake of religious rituals but have deep rooted scientific reasons associated with the same.
Some of the interpretations of these rituals are as follows:
- Namaste: When we greet someone or meet someone for the first time we join both our hands in for Namaste. This is done out of sheer respect for the person. Doing Namaste activates the acupuncture points of the fingertips and helps us to remember the person.
- Ushapan: This is the practice of drinking water from a copper utensil. This helps in absorbing the extra heat of the body thereby maintaining the body temperature. The water should be kept overnight in the copper pot before drinking it. It is believed that drinking water from a copper pot helps in bowel movement, cleaning of the stomach and creating digestive juices.
- Sukhasan: When ones sits on the floor with crossed leg is referred to as sukhasan. When having food in this position then a person has to bend and eat as they might have to move up and down while eating. When this happens the stomach is pushed while bending and the back is straight before taking the next bite. This movement leads to muscular movements thereby helping to produce digestive juices and aids in swallowing as well.
- Vamakukshi and shatapawali: Vamakukshi is referred to as the afternoon nap post lunch. Sleeping on the left side helps in the digestion of the food. Though prolonged sleeps can make a person lazy, a quick 10 minutes nap is recommended as it allows a person to be fresh. Shatapwali means taking 100 steps, to be more appropriate it is the walk after dinner. This helps in the digestion of food as the gas created after consuming food is moved and the pressure in the chest is reduced. The above terms literally explain the famous praise, "After lunch sleep a while, after dinner walk a mile."
- Ear piercing: Though ear piercings are looked at as a fashion ornament, but as per the Hindu traditions these help in decision making, thinking abilities and intellectual development and also to some extent an acupressure point. It is ideal to get a baby's ear pierced by the 12th day of her birth, as it is believed that getting ears pierced early leads to acquiring the quality of minimal speech.
- Touching feet of elders: This is known as one of the best exercises as it aids in blood circulation, helps in stretching and pushing the organs, improves excretion and digestion and strengthens the physique. It is also believed to transfer an aura and positive energy from the person whose feet are being touched. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.