Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Gaikwad
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal GaikwadYour feedback matters!
I am a pharmacist. Now recently I am a doing job as a medical representative. Since from last few days. Means last 2 years I have very high anxiety. Means whenever I meet to some group of people. That time I feeling like fobia and anxiety. So Dr. please tell me what I do. Due to this problem I am not taking right decision.
I am 23 year old. I get severe back pain when I try to sleep. But when I sleep facing my stomach towards ground. I don't get back pain. How to get rid of this pain? From last three months, I don't sleep facing my stomach upward. How to get rid of this pain?
I am 22 year old male I had met with an accident a year back in which my tibula and fibula werr broken and a rod was placed in my leg I just had an mri done 2 months back showing that the bone has joint so when can remove this rod.
My husband is 38 years old & he is having severe pain in both the hips. Unable to stand and walk without any support. MRI report says Avascular necrosis of both femoral heads-modified fiscat arlet stage II/III on left and stage II on the right. No demonstrated interapelvic abnormality is seen. Is hip balls replacement the only cure or it is treatable by medicines? please suggest.
If the weather becomes cool, my legs get pain between knee and feet and feeling uneasy. Is there any problem?
Knee Joint was fractured a year before. And now, according to MRI report, left knee ACL has been teared.
I was playing volleyball today and the ball hit my hands and I heard a sound from joint.in few minutes my arm started swelling. What do you suggest me to do.
I have muscle spasm it's from left leg buttocks till down sciatica pain also so I am taking mysopaz past 7 days how long should I take more. When I am having mysopaz I am not feeling much pain when I will leave the medicine vil this pain go please let me know wht to do.
What you must know about Body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of Body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.