Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Doshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal DoshiYour feedback matters!
Well I would like to know I have indigestion for a long time and no solution for it I do take medicine but only temporary relief is there because of this I am having skin problems as well please give me a solution.
Hi, I am suffering from cough during night times, How to get rid of this through natural home remedies?
I want to commit suicide. I can not score good grades and my parents are disappointed by that! How to overcome this thought.
I am 21years old I have internal and external piles for 1year I have treatment for siddha but it not fully cure please help me how can I cure it.
My name is Dhanraj bHardwaj and My age is 19 and I live in bareilly Uttar Pradesh . My height is only 3.5 feet at a age of 19 so I want to increase height.
I am 35 week pregnant and usg shows that placenta maturity is grade 3 and calcification is noted is it danger for my unborn baby? Please guide me.
Doctor has dignosts after x ray the oesteo arthiritis. My age is 34 and i can not sit on foot on ground. If staircase or long movement feel pain and swelling in the knee. Some times in morning during movement some frictional noise is noticed 1.Orthopaedic has recomnded some nSAID along with calcium and vit d. 2.Homeo has recomended the cal carb,cal flour, some times also urtica urens,hymosa, rustox but the problem is not removed.
- The first step in hair care is your diet and the two most important things in your diet are iron and protein. The hair cells are the fastest growing cells in the body but they are also the first ones to be affected you don't eat right or suffer with deficiencies because they are not required for survival.
- Try and include iron rich food like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea, soybeans and cereals in your diet. Doctors suggest that you consume iron daily. You also need protein because that's what strengthens your hair. Include complete proteins which are also rich in amino acids: like cheese, milk, soy, lentils, peas, quinoa and yogurt.
I am a female of 21 years of age. (Unmarried) These are my reports of thyroid profile and serum prolactin. I want to know if these are normal PROLACTIN: 19.91 Ng/ml SERUM T3: 1.29 nmol/L SERUM T4: 106.02 nmol/L SERUM T.S.H: 2.64 microIU/mL.
My stomach aches alot after eating food at restaurants or junk foods and aches alot in morning daily after doing loo? Y?
I wanna grow my weight m very thin what is better if I take enduramass or nutragane which better and have any side effects.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.