Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal DoshiYour feedback matters!
I have heavy dandruff. I'm using castor oil for hair since two weeks. I had applied this castor oil directly on hair. It's so thick like honey and sticky. The hair fall increased as compared to previous. Any suggestions for application or any changes need to be done. Please suggest me for hair fall and dandruff.
How to stop my hairfall, it start due to change of whether, can you suggest me some suggestions that I can bring to my daily routine?
Hi, i had my last periods on 29th dec 2014 and next expected date was 27th jan 2015 but i had unprotected sex with my bf and he ejaculated inside me, it was on 5th jan 2015 but i took i pill within 32 hours and next intercourse was on 10th jan and i took i pill within 8 hours.. I did pregnancy test but it came negative.. I got one day period on 16th jan but it ended in few hours and was very light.. Again i had sex on 9th feb and took i pill within 18 hours.. But did not get my periods till now. Does it mean i am pregnant..?? Please please help.. I am very tensed
Madam, as I moved to chennai my skin tone is getting dark, even though I try tips to become fair. Major of my problem now is pimple marks on my nose, really got frustrated with that marks on my nose, can you please suggest to remove that marks. Thank you.
My daughter is 18 years old and is suffering from Psoriasis. This problem started just about two years back, is there any medication through which she could totally come out of this problem? Kindly suggest her a medication that would bring her out of this mental trauma. Thanks.
I do gym from 2 days, and lots of pain in body, can you suggest me that the way of pain gone from my body.
My daughter examined by a doctor when she was 4+. She had urine infection that time. Now she is 7. She played game with her school friend in school premises where she told her to touch her private part. She play doctor doctor with her frnds. When I asked her y she is playing all these game. That time she told me that once doctor touch me here for checkup. She likes that touch. So she started playing doctor doctor Although she never played this at home. She played in school's washroom. She promised me that she won't repeat it again. But pls help me what should I do. It might b happen again.
If someone age of 18 gets his hair whiten just half of its total hair it is possible to recover black hair without any side effects if yes how?
Hyperpigmentation of skin can lead to dark patches and uneven skin colour, and it is caused by excessive melanin production. It can affect any part of the body, including the arms, legs, hands and even face. The root cause behind excessive melanin production is normally due to hormonal alterations in the body and other health issues. External factors like skin injury, burning, stress, chemical contact and even excessive sun exposure may lead to hyperpigmentation.
But there is nothing to worry about; you can easily eliminate these with some natural techniques.
- Lemon: This is the most common yet effective home treatment to eradicate hyperpigmentation. The natural bleaching agent helps in fading away of blemishes present on the skin. But in case you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to dilute the lime juice with some water before application.
- Raw potato: Spots and blemishes can be easily removed by applying raw potato juice on the affected area. Potatoes are rich in catecholase, an enzyme which is believed to help in skin lightening. So you may apply raw potato juice twice daily on the affected area to aid fading of hyperpigmentation.
- Apple cider vinegar: When it comes to lessening the hyperpigmentation of your skin, nothing can beat the efficacy of apple cider vinegar. If you have been suffering from dark patches all over your skin, then consider applying apple cider vinegar to the affected area owing to its astringent properties, which may restore the natural colour of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Referred to as skin vitamin, this is an obvious way to treat hyperpigmentation. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant, and it aids in neutralizing the harmful effects of sun rays while repairing and protecting the skin. You can put the contents of the Vitamin E capsules in a bowl and mix it with ripe papaya or fuller’s earth or rose water and mix to form a paste with thick consistency. Then you will have to apply it on the affected areas and wash it off after complete drying.
- Turmeric: This natural ingredient has bleaching properties that help in eliminating hyperpigmentation of the skin. In addition to this, turmeric helps in keeping the skin protected from infections. You can mix turmeric paste with lemon juice and apply on the pigmented area. Alternatively, you can apply turmeric paste with milk and then wash it with lukewarm water after some time.
With these few natural treatments, you will be able to curb down the hyperpigmentation of your skin. However, if you see no commendable results, then it’s probably time to visit a dermatologist.