Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal DoshiYour feedback matters!
I've started doing bodybuilding and i'm fat also. To complete protein in my body I have decided to buy whey protein but i'm confused whether I should buy whey concentrate or whey isolate and why?
I have a pimpals on my face. And black spot also. My skin was fair, but from 1year its become so dul nd black also. Please help me.
I am male and 52 years of age. I want to know whether cashew, almonds, dry grapes are good for diabetes. Secondly I drink red wine, is it good for diabetes. My sugar level last tested was 150 | 240.
Hi, Did hole body check up from thyrocare. And these are highlited please let me know what to do. BLOOD UREA NITROGEN (BUN) PHOTOMETRY 7.3 mg/dl 7.9 - 20 URIC ACID PHOTOMETRY 7.86 mg/dl Male: 3.5 - 7.2 Female: 2.6 - 6.0 CALCIUM PHOTOMETRY 8.69 mg/dl 8.8 - 10.6 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 205 mg/dl 125 - 200 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 166 mg/dl 85 - 130 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 5.1 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 4.1 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 164.6 mg/dl < 160 ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY 45.5 U/l M: 13 to 40 - F: 10 to 28 MEAN CORP. HEMO. CONC (MCHC) 35.5 g/dL 31.5-34.5.
Sir my weight is 80 kgs m unmarried girl want to loose weight can I opt for cool sculpting Will it be safe for me Can anyone tell how much it costs nd wat r its side effects.
I'm suffering with mouth ulcer often at least once in two months. First two days small dot shaped ulcer bubbles found in inner lips, couldn't close mouth longer as it gives burning sense irritation. Sometimes I used to take folic acid tablet. But sometimes it gets cured without taking tablets too. Is it an indication of any big health issue ? I'm worried as it comes often.
Of a million sperms released in one ejaculation, a single sperm manages to fertilize the egg, which grows into an embryo and then a baby. Due to various reasons, when this does not happen, it is termed as infertility and is currently on the rise.
With In-vitro fertilization (IVF), couples sometimes go through multiple sessions to ensure fertilization. ICSI or intracytoplasmic sperm injection improved this chance of fertilization. It is where a single sperm is used to fertilize an egg in an artificially controlled environment and then injected into the uterus where it grows further.
The next step in this technique is IMSI, where the chances of successful pregnancy are further enhanced and also promises improved quality of the embryo. IMSI, as it stands for, has “morphologically selected” which means under a highly powerful microscope, the best sperms are selected and then used to fertilize the egg. Morphology stands for shape, and the shape of the sperm is a direct indicator of the sperm quality. This not just ensures good success rate but also ensures the sperm which is used produces a high-quality embryo.
- High success rate of fertility
- Reliable and efficient method of ART (assisted reproductive technology)
- More expensive than traditional IVF methods or ICSI
- Requires complex equipment, training, and set-up
- Useful in couples who have failed IVF previously
- Male infertility with unidentifiable cause
- Poor sperm quality
What to expect?
Both partners are prepared both physically and mentally prior to IMSI.
Before the procedure - men:
- A screening is first done to decide if the sperms can be used directly
- In case of hereditary diseases, a donor is preferred
- The first technical step involves sperm collection, either directly or through a donor
- Sperms are collected either through masturbation or through a small incision in the testicles
- Sperms used could be fresh or frozen; fresh ones may be stored for later use also
Before the procedure – women:
- The woman is put on some ovulation therapy to ensure the release of multiple eggs, so a good one is picked. These high doses of hormones ensure multiple eggs are released.
- Egg release is monitored through blood and urine tests
- They are collected within after 36 hours of release
During the IMSI procedure:
- A healthy egg is chosen and placed in a glass container containing hyaluronidase
- Sperms are placed in a medium which will slow their movement, which enables picking a good sperm for fertilization
- The dual advantage of this is that in addition to a high success rate of fertilization, the quality of the embryo is also assured
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.