Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SheetalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from uric Acid problems. My doctor told me to lose weight. So I want diet chart for me. My doctor has told me to desist. For example 1. Avoid rich protein diet like mutton, egg, fish, mushrooms. 2. Avoid all green vegetables and all pulses and Rajma. 3. Avoid fat products like milk, butter, paneer. I am pure vegetarian. My weight is 86. Specially my body fat part is neck, face and head so I WANT DIET CHART FOR ME and give some exercise. I request you please give my Answer.
Hi, My whole face skin is darkened and now my hands have this dark brown patches. Will laser skin resurfacing help me get rid of this skin pro lem &how much will it cost me to do a laser skin resurfacing treatment in Delhi and where do I get it done.
Please can you prescribe a sure shot weight gain therapy. I am very thin in my appearance and do not seem to gain weight now matter how much I eat.
I know its weird but lately I am getting tensed up too much, I am having acne now I used to overthink every single little action that I do that is that associate with acne like if I am eating fruit and if some fruits juice drops slips on my chin I used to think will that clog my pores and cause acne I am on isotretinoin treatment help me I am getting so much tensed up daily.
I am 21 years old female. I have problem of back pain from last 2 weeks. I used relief gel (move). But no effect.
Notice the strange smell wafting in your kitchen? It's not your food... it is your refrigerator! Fridge is often one of the last places on our home cleaning list. We like to keep things in our kitchen shining and spotless but the inside of the fridge is a different story all together. The entire contents have to be emptied and at least half a day has to be dedicated to scrubbing and cleaning all the hidden corners, needless to say putting everything back and planning your day around the activity. As boring as it may seem, it is an important chore that you need to undertake at least once a month. Why? Because other than food, your fridge may be hosting some unwanted guests that may cause a lot of health problems for your family. Have a look:
1. Find out who hitched a ride into your fridge: Certain foods, like vegetables, chicken and meat which are not kept in a healthy environment when being sold can harbour some harmful bacteria. These will travel with your food into your fridge and even sometimes cause cross contamination. So give a good thought to what you are putting into your fridge to take your first step towards a healthy life.
2. Find the long lost items: We often put canned foods in the fridge to use for a later day. A lot of these items come with months of shelf life before the expiry date. But sometimes they get pushed back a little too much and we fail to notice that they may have passed their expiry date before use. We often tend to take a 'sniff' and 'taste' test for such items and if they seem fine, we use them anyway. When an item crosses its expiry date, be sure to throw it out. If it doesn't then use your best judgment. When in doubt, throw it out. It may be an on-off case to cause a harmful reaction.
3. Different foods different shelves: Your fridge is designed to hold different foods on different shelves. Raw meat and leftovers go on the bottom shelf, fruits and vegetables on top and cheese and canned items in the center. This allows them to stay closest to the temperature optimum for them.
4. Covert your fridge into your diet ally: Mid night cravings for ice cream, cakes, and other comfort foods can wreck havoc on your diet and health. Start by cleaning out your fridge and let go of the things that can get you into health trouble. Re-stock your fridge with healthy items stored in an attractive manner. Cut carrot sticks, bright fruits, and healthy green salads all stored in snack-able portions will eventually make you reach out for them over other foods.
5. Get your basics right: Your fridge should be under 40 F or 4 degrees. Give it a thorough cleaning every month with baking soda.
Want to know what you can put in your fridge to help you lose weight and gain health? Get a consultation today.
I am gaining pimples on my face suddenly. Previously it never happened. Please suggest me some remedy?
For public interest - one who is suffering from prolapse intervertebral disc (pivd) either cervical or lumbar region not to go for any type of surgical procedure, it is not at all success, if doing surgery initially there will be little relief, after some time the chronic pain relapse, which is beyond the scope of any surgery. So I advise sufferers to go to a qualified physiotherapist and treated by the manual therapy procedure at any stage of pivd. For pivd no choice of surgery, it is a self-healing procedure with physical agents is the best choice.