Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela Rajendra Verma
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela Rajendra VermaYour feedback matters!
My mother will get severe burning pain in her hand during night time. This pain will remains up to 20-30 minutes later it will be normal. Her age is 45. Please suggest what are the symptoms and causes for this. I request you to suggest precaution or any medication for this. Thanks in advance.
I rubbed my pennis on my gf pussy for 2 mins but im not sure that there is a precum on the top my pennis. I used to masturbate everyday at least once since 7 months. What is the chances of getting pregnancy of girl friend.
Which is best time to avoid the pregnancy. I mean from which day to which day is danger zone from time of period.
I had my last period on 14 January after that I didn't get my period. I consulted vid doctor she gave me chrominac- A for 1 month en I ws taking it frm lst 15 dyz en Yesterday I had my period now my qustn iz I might be pregnant or not en how. I am suffering from pcos en my husband en me doesn't live together due to our job. We meet once in a month for two or three dayz. please suggest me to get pregnant.
In my ultrasonography report below remarks is dilated intra-heptic duct. What is this meaning? Can you please give me information?
Black seeds also called as nigella or kalonji is known as the seed of blessing. It is treated to be the best herb of all the times with regards to medication purpose. The black seeds are grown from the bushes of kalonji and are grown widely in whole india. The shape of seeds is triangular. It works as a best medicine and a wonderful spice. It is used for nice flavour in pickles.
What are kalonji seeds or nigella seeds?
Kalonji, also termed as nigella is a small black seed that grows on kalonji bushes in the south as well as south-western asia. The height of the plant is half to one meter. It has flowers of blue colour. The colour of seeds is black. It is chemically composed of 1.5% volatile oil and 40% non volatile oil. Some other constituents include organic acids, sugar, and some bitter substances which are of real use in the medication purpose.
Kalonji seed is used as a flavour and is used in various traditional foods. It is used as an herbal remedy in various ailments. The seed is also used in making oil. It is also used in treating skin problems.
Health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds
- Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds constitute two very important ingredients named as nigella and melatin. These constituents have high medicinal power and great health benefits. Some of the important health benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are:
- Benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in preventing hair loss: using kalonji seeds when the hair gets dried is very effective. It helps in prevention of hair fall.
- Benefits in diabetes control: oil of kalonji seed is very useful in controlling the diabetes. Using mixture of one cup black tea and half spoon kalonji oil helps in prevention of diabetes.
- Helps remove acne: using kalonji seeds or nigella seeds in combination with lime juice and applying on the face helps in removal of acnes and pimples. It helps in nourishment of skin making it glow and prevents any kind of spots.
- Use kalonji seeds or nigella seeds to sharpen memory: one of the benefits of using kalonji seeds is it increases memory. Kalonji or nigella seeds increases the power and concentration of brain.
- Cures headaches: by rubbing kalonji oil on the forehead, headaches can be cured. Also the kalonji seeds are beneficial in treating migraine.
- Benefit of healthy heart: using kalonji oil with goat milk makes the heart functioning proper. Kalonji or nigella seeds is beneficial in preventing heart attacks.
- Treating asthma: intake of kalonji seeds with hot boiled water can be beneficial in treating problems of respiration and asthma.
- Increases eyesight and vision: kalonji seeds or nigela seeds are of great use in issues related to eyes. It cures diseases like blurred vision, swelling and watering of eyes.
- Cure arthritis: applying kalonji oil over joints is good in getting relief from joint pain and it helps in prevention of arthritis.
- Controls the blood pressure: kalonji seeds help in reducing blood pressure.
- Prevent cancer: kalonji seeds or nigella seeds are helpful in treating various types of cancer like blood cancer, throat cancer, and intestine cancer.
- Healthy kidney: oil of kalonji seeds helps in normal functioning of kidney. It helps in prevention of kidney stone formation.
- Strengthens the teeth: the seeds of kalonji or nigella help in treating the dental diseases like falling of teeth, bleeding of gums. It helps in increase of calcium in the body. It also helps in curing pain in teeth.
- Weight management benefits of kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: by using mixture of kalonji oil with lukewarm water helps in reduction of extra unnecessary fat from the body.
- Control cough and cold with kalonji seeds or nigella seeds: the seeds help in curing cold and cough. Mixture of kalonji oil and honey prevents cold and helps in reducing sinus.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella helps enhance facial beauty: using kalonji seeds with olive oil helps in getting a glowing skin. It makes the skin fresh and beautiful.
- Use kalonji to control acidity: mixture of ginger and kalonji oil helps in prevention of acidity and gas formation.
- Piles treatment: piles are a common problem nowadays due to wrong diets. Taking kalonji seeds with mehendi leaves can prevent the problem of piles. It helps to remove the problem of constipation.
- Burning micturition: people having problem with kidney suffers with micturition. It happens due to lack of water in the body. Kalonji seeds or nigella seeds help in relieving burning micturition.
- Avoid stomach pain: the seed reduces the effect of stomach pain. Taking the seed with milk helps in reduction of chest irritations.
- Avoid vomiting: using kalonji with coriander and mint removes the problem of nausea and vomiting.
- Beneficial in treating ear pain: using the heated kalonji oil and pouring it in ear solves the problem of pain in ears.
- Tumour solution: applying kalonji oil on affected parts remove the excess problem of tumour. Even the swelled parts can be treated by the seeds.
- Benefits of oil of kalonji seeds in treating cracked foot: using lime juice with kalonji oil twice a day is beneficial to solve problem related to hands and foot.
- Seeds of kalonji or nigella provides energy: it refits the body and removes all tiredness and haziness of body. If taken in combination with orange juice, it shows great results.