Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela Prabhakar Naik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela Prabhakar NaikYour feedback matters!
Hi using krimson 35 for past 3 months but causing side effects like gastric problem spotting before 17 days of my periods. Also low flow in period time. Shall I use dronis 30 instead of krimson 35. Becoz already I have experience in using dronis no side effects. please help me out.
Mai apni wife ke sath daily 1-2 baar sex karta Hu. Means 40-45 times in a month. To mai limit se jyada baar to sex nahi kar raha hu aur isse mere ya mere partner k health me koi problem to nai hogi. Aur please ye batay ideally hm loge 1 month me kitne baar sex kare jisse hamari health me koi bad effect na Ho.
She is not pregnant now, but her both breast secrets some milky white substance, when some presser give on the breast. I am so afraid. Is this serious issue?
I am 29 year old, I am trying to conceive from last 3 years, I have gone through three IUI but all were failed, I am suffering From PCOD, My weight is 56. I stopped my treatment from couple of month. Thereafter my periods also get disturbed I got my last period after 1 month of due date. I start taking Gynaeven Ayurvedic Tablets and folvite. My tubes were normal as per HCG. Please suggest me what should I do?
Im married last month and I got my period on 4 September nd now again on 23 September my periods came why is that please hlp im worried. And what I shud do for normal periods?
I am 36 yrs old/ 10yrs married still have not got pregnant, I have undergone treatment also I have done 5 IUI & 2 IVF but resulting negative. I have thyroid & PCOD having medication. Is their still hope for me to get pregnant?
Can you please confirm is there any chance of pregnancy. If 2 days missed period. Then got 1 and half day bleeding. I did pregnancy test at the time of 3rd day when I missed period. It showing negative.
May it be marriage or a relationship, things could go downhill in due course of time. The reason behind such a situation could be any; while mental compatibility could turn things sour, physical compatibility constitutes a significant part too. Identifying the problem is of utmost importance. Shying away from sexual dissatisfaction hampers the individual lives of both partners. Therefore, couples should take an initiative to talk about it and take a step further to remedy the problem. It has often been seen that a person’s sex life can get boring due to an imminent lack of variety. Adding a zing to your usual sex life can be made possible through bedroom role playing.
Go through the following tips for trying out bedroom role play:
- Bathe each other and do it in flow: Walking into the bath together can add fervor to a dull and drab sex life. While partners bathe each other, they come to know of a different side of their lover. This binds two individuals better. Intercourse in the shower has proved to be enjoyable for many people. It can also be seen as another way of taking care of your dear one.
- Try out the royalty - servant trope: Playing the role of a different person altogether can make you enjoy intercourse even more. The man could play the role of a king or a senior courtier while the woman plays the role of a maid servant. Or, it could be just the opposite where the man servant is obliged to have sex with the queen or with any of her companions.
- The age old idea of being the doctor while she is the nurse: The doctor nurse duo is a great way to add thrill to your relationship. The more imaginative a couple can get, the more satisfaction they derive. To make role playing more convincing, you must try using relevant dialogues.
- Bold & experienced woman and the innocent young boy fantasy: You could play the dominatrix by being an experienced woman who holds the reign to her fantasy. Sex proceeds as she instructs the innocent young boy about how to go about with things.
- Directly reverse the general roles you both play: The roles each of you is accustomed to play in bed could be directly reversed to humor and excite both the partners. So, if the woman is generally under, she should go on top and initiate sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My gf is having scanty bleeding and her periods are late but she is having scanty bleeding. We have done prega pregnancy test and it showed negative. Is there any chance for pregnancy?
HOW TO UNTWIST YOUR THINKING:
This comes from Dr David Burns and is in his book "The Feeling Good Handbook, revised edition."
1 IDENTIFY THE DISTORTION Write down your negative thoughts so you can see in which of the 10 cognitive distortions you're involved. This will make it easier to think about the problem in a more positive and realistic way.
2 EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE Instead of assuming that your negative thought is true, examine the actual evidence for it. For example, if you feel that you never do anything right, you could list several things you have done successfully.
3 THE DOUBLE-STANDARD METHOD Instead of putting yourself down in a harsh, condemning way, talk to yourself in the same
compassionate way you would talk to a friend with a similar problem.
4 THE EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUE Do an experiment to test the validity of your negative thought. For example, if, during an episode of panic, you become terrified that you're about to die of a heart attack, you could jog or run up and down several flights of stairs. This will prove that your heart is healthy and strong.
5 THINKING IN SHADES OF GRAY Although this method might sound drab, the effects can be illuminating. Instead of thinking about your problems in all-or-nothing extremes, reevaluate things on a range from 0 to 100. When things don't work out as well as you hoped, think about the experience as a partial success rather than a complete failure. See what you can learn from the situation.
6. THE SURVEY METHOD Ask people questions to find out if your thoughts and attitudes are realistic. For example, if you believe that public speaking anxiety is abnormal and shameful, ask several friends if they ever felt nervous before they gave a talk.
7. DEFINE TERMS When you label yourself "inferior" or "a fool" or "a loser," ask, "What is the definition of 'a fool'?" You will feel better when you see that there is no such thing as "a fool" or "a loser."
8. THE SEMANTIC METHOD Simply substitute language that is less colorful and emotionally loaded. This method is helpful for "should statements." Instead of telling yourself "I shouldn't have made that mistake," you can say, "It would be better if I hadn't made that mistake."
9. RE-ATTRIBUTION Instead of automatically assuming that you are "bad" and blaming yourself entirely for a problem, think about the many factors that may have contributed to it. Focus on solving the problem instead of using up all your energy blaming yourself and feeling guilty.
10. COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS List the advantages and disadvantages of a feeling (like becoming angry when your plane is late,) a negative thought (like "No matter how hard I try, I always mess up, ") or a behavior pattern (like overeating and lying around in bed when you're depressed.) You can also use the Cost-Benefit Analysis to modify a self-defeating belief such as, "I must always try to be perfect."
As I've stated before, these methods are not something to be tried once or twice and dispensed, but are good skills to be ongoing in your life with day to day.
Unborn baby has dilatation pelvis 6 mm in lef kidney (swelling). I want to know if it is harmful for that baby and please suggest the best treatment to get rid of that swelling.
My last period cycle was on 16th Feb 2016. Currently it got extended till today. Checked with pregnancy strip. It shows a positive result. When will be the idle time to check up further.
I am having problem contract dermatitis last two year and in that period I am not taking regularly medicine and also doing gym regular two hour pls helped me.
Cracked feet not only look unattractive but also cause a lot of discomfort. You can use lemon juice to reduce discomfort and enjoy soft feet. Its mild acidic property helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
1.Add ½ cup of lemon juice to a foot tub filled with warm water.
2.Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Gently scrub your feet with a soft foot brush.
4.Wash, pat dry and apply some moisturizer on your feet before putting on a pair of socks.
5.Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
Sir, mera question hai. Pregnancy hone ke bad kitne mahine tak husband-wife physical relation bna skte hai? Or kya kya precautions rkhni chaiye? Pls give me some advise.
Hi, I am a 24 years old married lady. I hadn't got my periods for 3 months. But I was not pregnant. I visited a gynecologist, he gave me medicines called meprate10, folic acid and zincovit. Doctor told me that after consuming 10 meprate10 for 5 days, I will definitely got my periods. But till now I don't get. I have completed my medicine course for 3 days. Please suggest what to do?
Hello Dr. Me or mere husband planning kr rhe h for a baby. Hum 4 month se daily sex bi karte h. But me pregnant nhi ho pa rhi. KY koi critical problem to nhi h n. Koi solution bataye.
Earlier, when one stepped out, you automatically put a bottle of water into your bag. Today, carrying a bottle is often seen as an unnecessary hassle. Afterall, you can easily buy a bottle of water anywhere. When it comes to bottled water, most of us do not follow the use and throw concept. A plastic bottle is not seen as a container for water, but rather as a free gift that accompanies it. This bottle is taken home, refilled and put into the fridge. However, did you know that this practice could be harming you?
Not all plastic bottles are the same. When you buy a bottle of water, take a look at the bottom. You will notice a triangular recycling symbol with a number within it. This number ranges from 1 to 7 and speaks of how many times the bottle can be reused. Water bottles typically have the number 1 stamped on them. This is the manufacturer’s way of telling you that these bottles should be used only once and should not be refilled. Refillable plastic bottles usually are categorized as code 7. These may be refilled, but are not completely safe either.
Why are plastic bottles unsafe?
Plastic is ultimately a chemical compound. Many of their chemical ingredients can be harmful to human health. When plastic bottles are reused, these chemicals are leeched into the water and ingested by us. For example, plastic mineral water bottles contain antimony that may cause cancer. Similarly, refillable bottles may contain phthalates that can cause reproductive problems.
Plastic bottles are also difficult to clean and hence home to millions of bacteria. Putting a plastic bottle in the dishwasher could worsen the condition as it may cause chemicals to leak out of the bottle. Similarly, pouring hot liquid into a plastic bottle could lead to deterioration of the plastic and unwanted chemicals in the liquid.
Glass and copper bottles are much better ways of storing and carrying water. Glass is an inert material that will not affect the purity of water stored within it but may be prone to breakage. Copper is a natural metal that does interact with water but the mineral it adds to water can help improve a person’s health. These bottles may seem a little expensive in comparison to plastic bottles but in the long run are very cost effective. Think about it. Would you rather spend now and drink water in peace or save now and spend on doctor’s fees later? If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.