Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela Prabhakar NaikYour feedback matters!
I was 6 weeks pregnant It was you wanted preg I got a medical abortion But after follow up they said there is still some clots left After they gave me mistoprsal vaginally But now when I got an ultrasound they said still its not gone We need to do d&c So is d&c safe for my future pregnancy? And how long should I wait to get pregnant after this?
I got my periods normal after i pill and i tooked home pregnancy test it shows me ( NEGATIVE) But before test i was suffering from low blood pressure for 3 days and my family physician tooked me for cyline 3 days and some medications also . After tht i tooked home pregnancy test which shows me result ( negative). I just want to confirm tht (NEGATIVE ) Result is from i-pill which prevents my unwanted pregnancy or bucz of cyline nd medications . Plz help me for this wht i do .Do i need to take home pregnancy test again awhat .Or no need to have hpt .Plz help
I went and had a Ultrasound, they said that I have CYST in both breast and that I have to go back in 6mth's and get them checked out. They said the name of the cyst I can not remember it. Is this calling for any CONCERN?
If I suck her vagina and anus then anything harmful of doing oral sex? Means any case of diseases in throat or anything?
I am 19 weeks pregnant. Our doctor prescribed duphaston 10mg tablet in once a days is it any harm with my baby and me.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
I am 31 years old (male). We look for 2nd baby after 4 years gap but not succeeded so far. Please give solution sir. I have no bad habbits. Weight 70 kg. Height 175cm.
Dear Dr, We are trying for pregnancy so this month my wife crossed 18 day past ovulation and usually she l get period maximum 16 day past ovulation. Bec this time as Dr. prescribed so she s taking sustain 200mg from 2 day after ovulation to till date (14 tab). My question is now she skipped date it s because of sustain tab or pregnancy? please clarify me.
My gf hasn't got her periods since last 35+ days and we are scared .all I did was finger her in the movies while she blew me. What are the possibilities or her getting pregnant over this .we are too scared and worried. I asked her to see a gynac but she is too scared to go with her mom and I am too scared to go with her. Please help me! We are just too young and naive to understand anything.
Are Krimpson 35 and Benforce M are the perfect medicines for PCOs? I have suggested to take krimpson 35 for 6 months and Benforce M for 3 months. Should I take these medicines? Are these two safe and will it cure my pcos?
Can I participate in sex if my wife is in 2nd month pregnancy (not yet confirmed by doctor, it is confirmed our selves by observing regular menstrual cycle)
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.