Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My last period is 24/1/15 .I CHECK pregnant test . Test is positive .I had about this by eating tablet .So give name of tablet. Which is easy to avilable In medical
I am married 30 years old women, my ovaries are very small in size and not having periods without medicine I am taking'ovral l' every month for periods. My uterus and both kidneys are normal in size, so is there and process for me to get pregnant?
Hi. I usually have 26-28 day regular period but last month I had period on 35th day. What is the reason. please tell. When will I get my next period for 28 or 35 days.
What is the right time for a lady in her menstrual cycle to achieve pregnancy? This is just a query.
I had some semen in my mouth and licked my wife's wet inner near her vagina will this cause pregnancy?
Hello Dr. Am 24 year old female. Trying for baby married about 2 year Dr. Told me my all reports are normal and my husband (35 old) reports are also normal, Dr. Giving treatment fertomid tablet 2 tablet at night and folic acid 1 tab @morning. About three months taken My weight is 69, height is 5.2 bu my stomach is increasing day by day look like am pregnant but not am pregnant worried about this why this is happening. Is weight is cause to my pregnancy and is to-do non veg control .tell me worried about this tell me give me any medicine for weight loss please please please Dr.
My wife is 5 months pregnant. From past 2 days she is suffering with severe cold. Can somebody suggest some tablet? thanks in advance.
A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
Swollen neck glands
Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Greetings doctor I'm Jessica my age 28 my weight 98 kgs now we are planing for children. I don't have any diabetics and I'm not using any medications. Any side effects will come at this weight pls suggest me some people told don't try pls replay me.
Respected sir, . Got married since two year having family planing before 2016. Bit now we are planing for a child. I was pregnant (42 days) but that was miscarriage due to the isue of measles before ten days. Now it is ok. Bleeding started on 22 march 2016. Now I am ok. There is any gap for next pregnancy. Pls help me.
Am anargha my last menses date is jan 4th and now I want to know how much month. Am now conceiving baby. And how many week it is.
I have 2 fibroids measuring 5cm and three cm. Doctors have suggested myomectomy. Please suggest as i am am scared of surgeries. I am 41 years old.
I had unprotected sex with my partner. We used the withdrawal method. However, I have missed my periods by 5 days today. I have taken the pregna-strip test twice, and the results are negative. However, I am very concerned. Is there a way I can be sure whether I have become pregnant or not?
Paneer, also known as cottage cheese, is a dairy product which is made by curdling the milk with the help of lemon or vinegar and then draining the liquid. Not only is it delicious and an integral part of some of the most popular dishes of Indian cuisine, it is also a very good source of calcium, protein and healthy fats that help in improving the functioning of the body.
Here are some of the surprising health benefits of this Indian dietary staple:
- Diabetes-friendly: The carbohydrate content is low in paneer, which makes it a very good option for diabetics. Consumption of paneer does not cause a surge in the blood sugar level as it is digested slowly by the body.
- Improves bone and teeth health: Protein is a good source of calcium and phosphorus that helps in improving the health of the teeth and bones in the body.
- Helps in weight loss: Cottage cheese is a great source of conjugated linoleic acid that helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus aiding weight loss. Plus, it lowers the risk of cancer by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body.
- Contains high amounts of protein: Enriched with vegetable protein, which is the basic building component of muscles and bones, paneer is known to keep your muscles and bones in good health. Besides, the protein in paneer is essential for brain development and the development of the fetus, making it another reason why it should be a part of your diet.
- Improves metabolism: Paneer contains high amounts fiber, which helps in improving the digestive process of the body. It also adds bulk to the stool and helps in feeling full.
- Controls blood pressure: It regulates blood pressure as it contains potassium, which helps in lowering blood pressure by controlling the effect that sodium has on your body.
- Boosts the immune system: Paneer contains compounds that help in strengthening the immune system, thereby preventing disorders like common cold, cough and bronchial asthma.