Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have sinus problem previously and was operated 4 years back at. Recently I got cold and again the fluid is coming from ear, so I have gone to ent nearby they done endoscopy and said I had a small hole in the ear ,then they gave some medicines for 1 week course and the course was completed today (but problem not cleared) Now is it necessary again to be operated.
What is the medicine for urinary tract infection for males do when to take it. Main symptom is frequent urge for urination and unable to control it.
Hello sir, I am 25 year old, married. Sir my question is my erection is always at its height. After ejaculation also when at office or any where it is erect. What shall I do. Is this has a serious cause. I am afraid & hesitate too. I find my self awkward in front of my group mates.
I am 6 months pregnant and I am having loose motions for 3-4 days. I had one tablet for loose motions which I used to have before. But next day morning I still face the same. Please suggest if I need to consult doctor or if you can suggest some medicine.
Hello every one this is rishi I am planning to marry this year and I am virgin boy due to fear of stds I never participated sex with other's I want to know that how can I satisfy my wife with out experience? How can I know her sexual satisfaction? Shall I ask her directly in sex weather she has satisfied or not? How much time is needed to participate in sex?
I can not feel anything on my penis while having sex. And I masturbate almost regular. Is there any problem and cure.
My mother has scabies for last almost 5years. No medicine had worked for her. She itching all the day on her body. Skin color seems normal. Some area of skin wounded when she rubb the skin. Someone help me please by telling her treatment. Thanks.
Dear doc I have this acute problem of itching all over my body only during summers. Though I use shower gel roung the year. But in summer I get it while having bath and when there is change of clothes. Please advise any medicine.
During pregnancy a woman’s body undergoes constant changes. The entire body tries to accommodate place for the growing uterus as hormones levels drastically fluctuate and ligaments stretched. Pelvic pain and the ensuing discomfort around this time is a common phenomenon experienced by most women.
Though the pain may be harmless, at times it may also lead to serious repercussions. Therefore the identification of the causes that lead to pelvic pain during pregnancy is crucial. Some of them are:
- Accommodation pain: In the initial stages of pregnancy, women may experience cramps which are akin to the pain that precedes menstruation. However, in the case of pregnant women, the pain leads to no bleeding, but in all probability, is caused due to the expansion of the uterus.
- Round ligament pain: Amidst the host of changes that the body goes through, the ligament that goes from the uterus to the groin also undergoes a change; it expands. This is responsible for the pain in the sides especially when women are walking or getting up from a chair.
- Baby’s weight: As the weight of the fetus begins to increase it exerts a pressure on the nerves that move from the vagina to the legs. This causes a dull pain in the pelvic region which increases considerably with walking and riding a car. This is most commonly felt by women who are in their third trimester.
- Urinary Tract Infection: According to reports, most women suffer from urinary tract infection or UTI during pregnancy. This results in uncontrolled, often times, bloody urination and a pain in the abdomen. This is a major cause of concern as, if untreated, it infects the kidneys which in turn increases the risk of an early labour.
- Miscarriage: In the first trimester, a pain in the abdomen may be an indication of a miscarriage. In such a situation, the pain is followed by bleeding and cramps.
- Early labour: During pregnancy, an intermittent pain in the pelvic area and a back ache can also be suggestive of an early labour. If the contractions continue for over two hours after taking the necessary precautions like urinating and taking rest, it may be a sign of an early labor.