Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shasika TambeYour feedback matters!
Respected sir my wife feel tired after do some work, I have two kids both are born by cesarean operations. Pls tell me what can I do.
If you’ve been facing problems in conceiving, it may be time to get yourself checked as it’s possible that you may be suffering from certain fertility issues or need professional guidance. A series of tests usually determine the root cause of the problem. These tests can include a physical examination, analysis of semen and blood tests, amongst others. There are certain factors that you and your partner must keep in mind when deciding upon the best time to opt for these tests and get started on an infertility treatment programme.
If you’re a female, it’s time to get yourself examined when:
1. You haven’t been able to conceive for over a year despite trying (when you are under 35)
2. You haven’t been able to conceive after trying for 6 months (above the age of 35)
3. You’ve had 1 or more miscarriages
4. You’ve been ovulating irregularly and your previous drug treatment has failed to correct the problem
5. You suffer from damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (a condition where tissues that cover your uterus also develop outside of the womb, causing pain and bleeding)
6. You have a history of genital infections
If you’re a male, you should consider an infertility treatment if you experience the following:
1. Facing difficulty in sperm ejaculation
2. Suffering from a low sperm count including poor sperm movement or structure (sperm’s shape and size)
3. Having an undescended testicle (a genital abnormality that occurs when the testicle fails to move into its normal position in the scrotum during the first 3 months of your life)
Apart from the above mentioned points, another important factor that you and your partner must decide upon is whether or not you intend to use assisted reproductive procedures, such as ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Semen Insertion) or In-vitro fertilization (IVF) to help in conceiving. While the former sees fertilisation occurring naturally after the eggs and sperm get placed inside one of the two fallopian tubes, the latter deals with the transference of the embryo created in the laboratory into the uterus.
Even though the thought of infertility can be disappointing for you and your partner, early and timely intervention can help in easing up the process of conception and remove obstacles that might hinder your chances of having a baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 25 years old, My weight is 95 kg and I am 18 weeks pregnant and I will follow regular walking and exercise but no improvement how to manage my weight and safe pregnancy.
- Dalchini is a wonderful herb for healthy heart and diabetes.
- It maintain blood sugar levels within normal range and improves the pumping action of heart. Taking dalchini on daily basis can prevent you from high cholesterole level.
- Take 1 pinch of powdered dalchini in a cup of boiling water and drink it daily. It is a wonderful herb for weight loss.
Need to have IVF done. Marriage happened 13 years. Husband does not do sex because of sugar penitent and take insulin on regular basic. So required best treatment with low cost. Suggest the best experiences doctor around rohini please.
My fiancé and I have been trying to conceive for going on 9 months now and we have only had a couple of miscarriages in the process. Currently, I am having some pregnancy symptoms as I have been having since last month. However tests showed up negative and I got my period. My period was light for 2 days and it seemed to only be spotting. But then it got darker for the next couple of days and then light again. I only passed 2 blood clots and never used an entire pad except one. My period is over since 2 days ago and yet I am still having pregnancy symptoms such as food aversions, sore nipples and breasts, nausea as well. I'm not sure what to think when tests always show up negative. The way I found out about my miscarriages were through periods that came late and lasted 2-3 weeks long. One of which I was 2-3 weeks late and then I passed a pink ball" clot" What's going on with me now that I'm still having symptoms after my period? I'm not ovulating yet.
Hi my wife trying to get pregnant and age is 30 but she have pcod problem and we are taking patanjali ayurveda medicine my question is my wife right Ovary every month only one follicle and left side multiple small follicles coming so how to increase follicles please tell.
I and my gf have first time intercourse, she started bleeding it was 14th August then she have again bleeding on 16th after that she have periods on 25th which was her cycle after that she have pain have yesterday while exercising and bleeding as well. Is she pregnant or something else please suggest .she is thin and 20 years old.
I had sex with my boy friend 3 days back, later I had unwanted tablet. Now I am getting stomach pain like how I am getting in period days, please confirm is this common thing for two to three days or anything abnormal note: period date as per last month june 20th.
Obesity increases the chance of life threatening disorders or diseases exponentially. Diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular problems and orthopedic problems are common among obese people. Consuming proper food is very important in this regard as they help in maintaining an optimal weight level and support fat loss.
8 foods that can help in getting a flat stomach are:
- Almonds: Almonds are highly beneficial for your health as they are a good source of Vitamin E, folate, fiber, protein and healthy fats. They help in controlling food cravings and building muscles in the body. They also reduce chances of being affected by various cardiovascular diseases and even cancer.
- Eggs: Eggs are considered to be a super food as they are packed with nutrients. Egg protein has a high biological value, which indicates how well the protein is absorbed into your body. Eggs also keep your stomach full so that you can control hunger cravings.
- Salmon: Salmon contains essential proteins along with Omega-3 fatty acids that help in maintaining protein levels in muscles. It also reduces your risk of getting affected by diabetes and heart diseases.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is a pro-biotic that is beneficial for the digestive system. It contains a good balance of carbohydrates and protein that is beneficial for fat loss.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are good for the body as they assist in elimination of free radicals. They contain fiber, which helps in keeping you full and control hunger cravings. Folate, which is abundantly found in vegetables, minimizes the risk of stroke and colon cancer drastically.
- Lean meat: Lean meats like chicken and turkey assist in controlling obesity and heart diseases. They are a high source of protein, which help in building muscle and boosting the immune system.
- Peanut butter: Consuming peanut butter in small measures helps in building muscle, boosting testosterone levels in the body and burning fat. It is packed with healthy fats that assist in enhancing testosterone levels, which aid in burning fat. It also helps control hunger cravings.
- Whole grains: Whole grains contain complex carbohydrates, which do not allow the sugar level to fluctuate and provide a steady stream of energy to the body.
I suck my gf's vagina .isme hamara fyda h yaa nuksaan . Bcz mene net se padha tha boht acha hota h girls ki suckng krna vagina ki.
I have endometriosis and pcos, I have a brown fluid that lasts a week at max, my doctor told me that. I had protected intercourse four days ago when I was around the days I had to get my period. The next day I got this brown flow, three days ago. And I haven't got my period. I'm worried because I don't know if it is implantation blood or my usual brown flow. And why is my period delayed. Thank you.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance
Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems
One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities
Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements
There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors
These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 30 weeks pregnant. My family and me are so very eager to have a girl. I have come to my native place. People are looking at my stomach and saying it's a boy saying I have small stomach. I am fully aware this is not legal but I think in my present stress situation I would be much better when I know the gender. If it's a girl il be happy and if it's a boy I will mould myself to stay happy so I won't go into depression later on. Please advice.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!