Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shasika Tambe
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shasika TambeYour feedback matters!
Hi Relation bnane k baad Agle din he unwanted khane se Ek baar bleeding ho jaaye. Uske baad ldki pregnant ho skti hai? Unwanted khane k baad ldki ko bleeding Ho jaaye to ldki pregnant to nhi hoti? Please answer hindi me dijiye.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years male married recently. I tried to turn on my wife through touch at sensitive parts but couldn't turn her on as she was feeling tickles. Her vaginal entrance is pretty small, when tried to enter fully, its causing her pain. Please help how to proceed to penetrate in full length and reach orgasm.
Sir I ask you when plan pregnancy what precaution should be taken in mind and which type we decided plan and activity.
I have burning sensation in my vagina which increases during night. There is no redness or no itching. Just some clear vaginal discharge which is more than normal. I haven't had sex from past 8 months, no infections in tests and got myself tested for hiv & other std which are tested through blood sample. I drink 4 litres of water daily, the burning reduces but doesn't go away completely. It has been 6 weeks now. I got myself physically examined too but doctor said no UTIs.
My wife MC on 20.8.17 but I want to know which date in between do sex without any protection. She does not pregnant. please suggest me. I want to do sex without any protection so which date is safe for me.
Workout myths for males.
Is that guys should only do weights.
It's totally wrong. Being humans males also need good cardio, stretching, endurance workouts. Not only weights.
- Cardio, is good for proper body functions. It also helps to maintain proper weigh
- Stretching, is good for good flexibility.
- Endurance workouts, need for stamina.
- Weights training for, strength and muscle building.
- So, we need to do all forms of exercises.
Allergic Rhinitis is a very common condition and it is also known as hay fever. One in five people is usually affected by the same. It is an inflammation inside the nose that occurs when one breathes in something that he is allergic to such as dust, mould, pollen or animal dander. It also occurs if one eats a food that he is allergic to. The immune system of the body reacts to these allergens and attacks the particles inside the body. It results in allergic rhinitis symptoms such as watery nose and eyes and sneezing.
Allergic rhinitis is caused by an allergic reaction to allergens.
- Oversensitive Immune System: Whenever our immune system senses danger, it produces antibodies to fight them off. It is the same for allergens too, but allergic reactions do not occur after coming into contact with the allergen for the first time. It takes time, and hence, the immune system must also recognize it first and then produce the antibodies to fight it. Producing antibodies beforehand causes the cells to release a number of chemicals which results in sneezes, nose block and runny nose.
- Common Allergens: Tiny particles of allergens enter the body through the breathing process and cause rhinitis. Common allergens are-
- House dust mites: House dust mites are tiny insects. They are found on the bed, sofa, mattresses, pillow cover, etc. They feed on human skin flakes. They do not cause rhinitis directly; a chemical found in their excrement causes it. These mites can be found throughout the year, but their number increases during winter.
- Pollen and spores: Trees and grass produce tiny particles of pollen that cause rhinitis. Trees produce pollens from early to mid-spring. Grass between the end of spring and beginning of summer.
- Animals: Many people are allergic to animals. What causes rhinitis is not their fur but their urine and saliva. People are mostly affected by cats, dogs, horses, cattle, rabbits, guinea pigs, rodents and hamsters. An effective solution is to be around cats and dogs from an early age. This protects from the allergic reactions.
- Work related allergens: There happen to be a few allergens at the workplace, such as wood dust, flour dust, latex etc.
Symptoms are dependent on the severity of rhinitis
- Blocked and runny nose
- Sore throat
- Itchy nose, eye, mouth, throat and skin
- Red swollen watery eyes
- Dark circles
- Trouble smelling
- Pressure in nose and cheeks
Ayurvedic Allergic Rhinitis Treatment
Allergic Rhinitis from an Ayurvedic perspective is caused due to the ama (toxins) present in the body and due to low immunity. Accumulated ama aggravates the levels of Kapha (Water) in the body, giving rise to different symptoms of allergies.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- Have freshly-prepared, warm food.
- Avoid stale and junk food.
- Kapha-aggravating foods like dairy, wheat, sugar, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, bananas, oranges and grapefruits should be avoided.
- Cover your nose in dusty or cold surroundings.
- Whenever you feel slight congestion, take a steam inhalation treatment.
- Avoid sleeping in the open and cover yourself properly before going to sleep.
Nasyam Therapy which is part of Panchkarma is very effective in cleaning of sinuses and improving immunity of nasal mucosal membrane.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!