Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant ShahYour feedback matters!
Hallo Doctor I was advised to Take clomifene citrate Ferri 50mg Tablet since I had pco and a miscarriage. I just took it 1 month and last month my period was Naturally in 14. This month Its already 5 days Delay. May I know the possible reasons. Will period occur für Sure After this medicine.
I have periods once in 15 days since last month this is the 4th time and have been anemic, tested for thyroid issue but everything is normal but blood count has gone low please help.
I started menstruating in class 5 and since then I suffer from harmonic disorder. I have problem of PCOD as well.
Hai doctor I'm pregnant 6 month passing now and I would like to eat raw rice shall I eat or not doctor because is there any problem to baby by eating raw rice please reply me.
Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. These conditions include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, and “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis). Some of these uses are supported by science. Garlic actually may be effective in slowing the development of atherosclerosis and seems to be able to modestly reduce blood pressure.
Some people use garlic to prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer. It is also used to treat prostate cancer and bladder cancer.
Garlic has been tried for treating an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia; BPH), diabetes, osteoarthritis, hayfever (allergic rhinitis), traveler's diarrhea, high blood pressure late in pregnancy (pre-eclampsia), cold and flu. It is also used for building the immune system, preventing tick bites, and preventing and treating bacterial and fungal infections.
Other uses include treatment of fever, coughs, headache, stomach ache, sinus congestion, gout, rheumatism, hemorrhoids, asthma, bronchitis, shortness of breath, low blood pressure, low blood sugar, high blood sugar, and snakebites. It is also used for fighting stress and fatigue, and maintaining healthy liver function.
Some people apply garlic oil to their skin to treat fungal infections, warts, and corns. There is some evidence supporting the topical use of garlic for fungal infections like ringworm, jock itch, and athlete’s foot; but the effectiveness of garlic against warts and corns is still uncertain.
Garlic produces a chemical called allicin. This is what seems to make garlic work for certain conditions. Allicin also makes garlic smell. Some products are made “odorless” by aging the garlic, but this process can also make the garlic less effective. It’s a good idea to look for supplements that are coated (enteric coating) so they will dissolve in the intestine and not in the stomach.
My period is a week late and I have also taken two pregnancy tests amongst which one shows negative and another one shows positive. What should I do?
Sir my wife is 31 years old. She was prevented by couper-t as on 20 jul 2013. Mansurance was continued for six months, since mar 2014 it is totally not seen of monopose. All test of pragnancy, thyroied comes nill. Orrally she healdy but what is the reason for not continuesion of monthly period? we wish to remove it at the earliest and hope for another child. Please be informed to us shortly.
I want to conceive. From last 3-4 month I am trying to do, but I did not get result. My periods are regular. Could you please suggest me proper date to intimate. So that I can conceive fast. My last period was on 16 march-20 march.
It helps in premature ejaculation. Eat for minimum 30 days daily 5 grm and see the benefits.
1) singhara is used for treating diarrhoea, dysentery, thyroid problem, swelling and bronchitis.
2) it is natural antioxidant, prevents wrinkles, protects from uv rays and helps to cure weakness.
3) it helps to prevent sugar, ulcer, gout and heart diseases.
4) singhara is very rich in carbohydrate and 100 gm of it gives 115 calories.
5) it help in proper functioning of thyroid.
6) the fruits are used to treat sore throat, anemia, fractures, urinary disorders, and in leprosy.
7) it is anti oxidant and help to cure cough.
8) singhara peel can be grind and applied on swelling to get relief.
9) regular eating of its flour helps to gain weight.
10) for eczema cure, dried singhara should be mixed with lemon juice and applied regularly on affected area.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up.
My wife has been taken a rubella vaccine yesterday. That doctors tell us, do not be physical with each other before 28 days after vaccine taken. what if we get close to each other ?
Is there any way to reduce pre-mature aging? Please give me some effective suggestions. Hoping for your favorable response.
I have pcod problem after getting treatment my periods come timely but this time last 3 months ago my menses not come please suggest me which better for me, and tell me this problem will be solved or not properly.
Can any one suggest which government hospital have STD test facility around vellore and thiruvallur distract.
Hello doc. I have some mensuration problem. My mensuration restatrs within 15 days. And I suffered it from last 3 times.
25. Increases your se