Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old. I am pregnant of 36 weeks. Today morning I went to the checkup. My Dr. Made an internal examination. After coming home I observed bleeding 2 times while passing urine. May I know the reason for that immediately.
My LMP was 09/08/16. I have done a home pregnancy check on 35th day of my missed period. Got a faint positive line, I have consulted a gynecologist on the same day and she have done blood test for beta hcg level. It came out positive with 658mlul. Before my pregnancy I was having mcbm69 tablet for a healthy conception. When I consulted this gynecologist she have suggested me a tablet named ME12 OD. I am still using it. My first ultrasound scan was at 26th of step 2016. It was a vaginal scan. As per my LMP, EGA is 7 weeks but the result shows it as follows The uterus is retroverted and has a gestational sac measuring 1.5 cm corresponding to 5 weeks 5 days. Yolk sac is seen, fetal pole not yet seen, decidual reaction is good. Ovaries are normal sized. A corpus luteum cyst of 1.8 cm is seen in the right ovary. Impression: Early intrauterine gestation of 5 weeks. Suggested follow up after 10 days to assess fetal viability and dating. From next day of my first scan I have got some coffee brown color discharge. It was lasted 9 days. After that I have white or light yellow color discharge. Actually my Dr. was suggested me a follow up scan on 21st of this month. But yesterday also I had the same discharge. So I went to my Dr. and she have done a scan. The result is below Uterus enlarged shows a single gestational sac which measures- 2.3 cms. Single yolk sac seen - 0.6 cms. Cardiac activity not present. Both ovaries appears normal. Decidual reaction is present. Cervix normal measures - 3.4 x 2.6 cms. Impression: intrauterine gestation of 6 weeks with no cardiac activity. Suggested clinical correlation. After my first scan my Dr. said that its normal and it may be a late conception that's y there is a difference in the weeks. Yesterday she said that its not growing and there is no heartbeat or blood circulation. So I have to wait for one week and after that they will do a scan again and if its in the same situation I have to do ?
My friend's , he wants to ask why his wife never moans and even not coming to her best climax. Why this happens ?
My daughter is 16 years. She is having a problem of facial hair. She was under medication for pcod for two yrs. Is laser treatment good for her to get rid of facial hair?
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects
I was check on day 14 my egg was not ruptured on day 15 (13 Nov) at 12: 30 two egg ruptured and I did iui on 3 pm can any chances of pregnancy it's my second try of iui and my husband motile sperm is 160 million what is the chances and I also have cold for some days I will take any medicine or not they told me I have infection of white discharge but in ovulation white discharge is normal what is the chances of pregnancy and when the symptoms see. because my Dr. refer in future reference had test. I don't want to do.
Hey I am a student. On the day of 19 th June me nd my partner have some sexual activities like rubbing by mistake fr 10 to 15 min. Nd after that I just washed everything. But still we both are virgin. While doing that I put on my clothes bt he did not. So I am worrying about my pregnancy. Because there was a stain of sperm on my pajama. My period date was 22 and still I am not having it. May I a pregnant? I am so much worried about my condition. Can I get pregnant from the mixture of my liquid and sperm. Is it possible that that mixture travel to my uterus? I have had 1 pregnancy test which is negative? But should I take pills? Or again go for re test?
I am participating first time sex with wife on marriage night. How to participate without any diseases. And I want her to get pregnant.
I had unprotected sex with my partner I gave her I pill 10 days ago can I give her I pill again now. If not then how to know if she is pregnant.
I had a intercourse on my 8th day of my period cycle and then I took I-pill on the next day afternoon and again had a intercourse on the same night after taking i-pill and on the next morning as well l so what should I do so that I would not conceive.
Hello doctor, I am having sex with my gf from 1 year. I had sex with my girlfriend a week ago, the last time we did it. She was feeling pain in her vagina. .so we stopped in 30-40 secs but after that day she is experiencing vaginal pain and burning sensation while urinating, its been a week and urine comes every 45-60 minutes. Now she is feeling like everything will come out of her through her vagina. What should we do?
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
HI I'm 24 years old my weight 52 kgs my husband age 26 weight 125 kg we are trying to conceive since 6 months but not yet getting. Im also having irregular periods. We took semen test for my husband sperms count was 26 ml motility 24 % What we want to do? Please guide me.
I am 47 years old 2 years before my wife operated for carcinoma since than we are not having sex now can we have safer sex although she refuses to have sex it's advise able to have safer sex with her although every time she refuses pls advise what should I do.
Most medications are used because of their one particular therapeutic effect. However, invariably, they affect other organs or systems and produce some good and some adverse effects. The same happens with birth control pills (BCPs), which are the most commonly used method of contraception. It is also the most effective method. It contains the female hormones estrogen and progesterone in various combinations and these have an effect on various body functions, so it should come as a surprise that regular use of BCPs leads to a number of side effects.
Read on to know more
- Intermenstrual bleeding: This is the most common side effect and occurs in about 90% of the women, but usually subsides within 3 months. They experience bleeding between their regular periods. While mere spotting can be ignored, bleeding for more than 4 to 5 days needs a visit to the doctor.
- Missed period: It is very essential to take the pill at the same time daily. Sometimes, a period might be missed or may be very light and this should be reported.
- Effect on libido: While some report a decrease in libido, there are others who experience an increased sex drive. This depends on the individual and not consistent.
- Vaginal discharge: The amount and type of discharge can change when on the pill. Decreased lubrication may lead to a reduced sex drive, as it might be painful. If the discharge is foul-smelling or looks suspicious for an infection, then a doctor should be consulted.
- Mood changes: Changes in mood and prominent mood swings are very common in women using contraceptives, with many feeling depressed often.
- Effects on breasts: While it is not yet proven if they increase the risk of breast cancer, most women experience breast enlargement, tenderness, and sometimes pain. This is more common in between their periods.
- Headaches and migraine: BCPs are also proven to have worsening effects on migraine and headaches.
- Circulatory effects: Oral contraceptives increase the chances of heart attack and stroke, especially in women who are over 35 and are smokers. Most women experience a slight increase in blood pressure and are more prone to form blood clots. It is essential that contraceptives are used under medical guidance only.
- Digestive effects: Oral contraceptives can cause loss of appetite, changes in body weight, diarrhea, and nausea. The weight gain is also attributed to increased fluid retention, especially in the hip and breast areas.
- Skin: Some women may experience skin rashes and acne and sometimes hair loss due to the increased level of hormones in circulation.
It is very important that the pill is taken at the same time for best results. Any suspicious symptom should be immediately reported to the doctor.