Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Goyal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi GoyalYour feedback matters!
I am married since March 2017. My semen report is normal. But my wife is not pregnant in three months .my wife period date is on 13 june Suggest me.
I had a irregular periods in my school days. In my college days I had face non stop periods for 2 years. Then through health check up it found that I have PCOD. Now I got married and I had sexual contact, I had severe pain and I didn't find any blood in my first sexual contact. Still I am suffering some pain in sexual contact with my husband. Is there any difficulty to conceive in PCOD?
Actually partner's this month menses starts from 11th to 15July. We did intercourse on 19th July with safe, but not sure about the condom which I used whether it was leaked or not. So I got fear about this. Last 2 days she has a pain in her stomach. On 22July a white liquid with blood comes from her vagina. She is saying as usual It will come before and after periods. Is this a symptom of get pregnancy. Do she want to take any medicine, how to check, what are the symptoms for pregnancy. How to find the symptoms. Please help me to prevent from this. Thanks.
Hi, Im 28-30 wks pregnant Dr. ne checkup k bad file mi likha hai Bp 110/80 Oedema Nil CVS/RS NAD Cephalic IUGR FHS+FM+ Dr. bolre hai k baby k size kam hai aur baby k grwt ke liye Cap Alamin M forte 2 time lene k liye kaha hai Dr. please tellme baby aur humre reports nrmal hai kay aur kuch tension ki bat to nahi hai im so worried about my baby Thyroid ke liye 100 mg late hai aur hmra wight 72 kg hai please gve me rply As soon as possible please Thanks.
Women who have abnormally large breasts usually tend to develop them during adolescence or during pregnancy. Large breasts can cause physiological problems apart from being unsightly. Some of the problems commonly reported by women include back and neck problems. Let's explore one of the most common methods of breast reduction known as the keyhole method.
What is the keyhole method of breast reduction?
The Keyhole method of breast reduction is the most commonly prescribed form of breast reduction surgery. In this method the doctor places an anchor or a keyhole shaped incision around the areola extending to the underside of the breast. Then a small device is inserted to melt fat and a low power vacuum is used to extract it. After this is done the area is stitched up reducing the breast size.
The extent of the incision:
The length and breadth of the incision can vary from case to case. However, the following areas usually tend to have scarring:
- The area around the nipple known as the areola: A round circular incision is made around the areola to open up this section of the breast.
- Downwards from the areola to underside of the breast: This is where the keyhole shape comes into prominence as this is an extension of the incision to open up the breast.
- The area on the underside of the breast along a horizontal curve: This may vary in extent from patient to patient depending upon how much tissue needs to be removed and thus may be larger or smaller.
The advantages of keyhole method of breast reduction:
There are many valid reasons why this method is the most prescribed and most popular form of breast reduction. Let's look at some of the reasons below.
- The most minimally invasive method: Conventional breast reduction may employ techniques, which open up the breast, which is a longer and more complicated form of surgery, and thus the keyhole method being the least invasive has its own advantages.
- Lesser scars: With other forms of breast reduction, the scars along the incision lines may be much larger. With the keyhole method, much of the scarring is hidden away due the shape of the incision as well as the size being smaller.
- Quicker healing: Most forms of keyhole surgery use liposculpture or the extraction of fat rather than full excision of tissues and thus it generally translates to quicker healing. Even in cases where excision is performed, healing still tends to be quicker with this method as the incisions tend to be smaller.