Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I'm 18 years old and I have food related problems. I have a habit of eating at irregular times. It have a effect on me. I can not eat anything now a days even when i'm starving. Whats the problem?
My wife is 6 week pregnant and she gets a abdominal pain during night that goes away after half hour. Is anything to worry a bout?
Hi, I have pcod n my last period was on 26 dec and in January 26 I did not get my periods bt on feb 10 it was spoting 1 to 2 days and it is stopped n I did not get clear periods at that tym so I consulted doctor she prescribed me krimson 35 tablet n I started it from 6th day of my spoting now it that tab are completed n it is 7th day now by stopping krimson tab but I did not get my periods. please suggest me what to do.
Keep your face clean. Use a mild face wash at least twice a day. Drink lots of water.
People with oily skin avoid oily food, butter, cheese and other dairy products.
Don't rub your face whenever you sweat, dab it.
When acne are present, do not touch them, press them or pick on them, this doesn't help at all. On the contrary, it leaves marks which are difficult to clear.
Avoid rubbing and scrubbing your skin.
These simple tips make the further treatment easy and more effective.
Many of my friends ask me for sexual relationship I am 21 year old is it safe to keep the relation with multiple partner using condom.
Does vagina is tight during menses does vagina becomes tight during menses as I have feel too much pain during menses.
Hi, My relative (26 yr/F) is 7 month pregnant. Now she is facing itching problem. After LFT test, we found SGOT: 197 and SGPT is 306. Doctor prescribed UDI LIV 150 mg. Can you please suggest more and the diet?
My period date was 10th but I did not have it yet and I did not have sex for last one month. I had it last in april but then I took a pill. So what is the problem?
Respected doctor's. My wife age 29 years and I am 43 years. We married 8years and have 2son. Now a day she take ocp for birth control. We think about copper. So Is it safe? After insert copper any thing change in her health? During intercourse face any problem? How many years it's safe?
I have a wide vagina, can insert 3 fingers horizontally and it is difficult to feel my partner during penetration, I would like to know that with the given condition if someone fingers me or assaults me while I am asleep, will I get to know?
I am facing a problem wherein for the past few months it happens that when my periods start the flow is not continuous. It happens for a day and then doesn't happen for a day, then again the flow starts and is fine. I never faced this problem before. What can be the reason for this? How can I take care of this? Is there any specific diet I need to take as I am also underweight by about 5-6 kgs!
Dear sir/madam If a man is having sex by a female back side [ass] in this case a women can be pregnant or not.
I am 28 years female. I am trying to get pregnant from 2 years back. And I am also having hypothyroidism problem but it is normal range. My menstruation cycle is 30 days, I just want to ask the reason of not getting pregnant.
Hey, I am 20 and I have a problem of abnormal periods. I am also gaining weight because of it. I did my sonography and it tells that I have a problem of pcod. Please help me by telling me any cure or home remedy.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.