Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shardul Deepak MhatreYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my back. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I am 24 year old male.My problem is hair fall.1 year ago doctor suggest me tugain 5 but it didnot work for me..now doctor suggest me minoxidil..i want to know minoxidil is best for me or Dr Reckeweg R89..please suggest
I Have pimples on my face friends suggested to me use cream but pimples not gone please tell me what I am doing to gone pimples?
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I have a lots of hairfall. A lot when I comb my hair at least 10 hairs must fall. And at an average about 20-25 hair per day. So doctor please suggest me something so that I can get rid from this prblm. thanks.
Hi, I would like to know effective natural remedy to cure acne pores and also the cost and name of modern treatment.
Hello doctor. I am getting sweat easily due to hot nd it is high during cooking. So after cleaning sweat, my face becomes dark. So any home tips to avoid sweat and get glow skin.
Am pregnant doctor said there is no heart beat of the baby from 1 week .she told me to took a medicine for cleaning .can I do not eat medicine there is any problem to me.
Hi doctor. I am 22 years old and my weight is around 90 kg even I eat very little my stomach is expanding day by day what can I do for this problem please give me direction or diet.
Sir I am a sugar patient type 2. Can you suggest me suitable diet and medicine. Is 40 to 50 ml liquor seldom is harmful ?
# Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include:
Sudden high fever,
Pain behind the eyes,
Severe joint and muscle pain,
Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever,
Mild bleeding (such a nose bleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising).
# Diagnosing Dengue Fever
Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it. If you become sick after traveling to a tropical area, let your doctor know. This will allow your doctor to evaluate the possibility that your symptoms were caused by a dengue infection.
# Treatment for Dengue Fever
There is no specific medicine to treat dengue infection. If you think you may have dengue fever, you should use pain relievers with acetaminophen and avoid medicines with aspirin, which could worsen bleeding. You should also rest, drink plenty of fluids, and see your doctor. If you start to feel worse in the first 24 hours after your fever goes down, you should get to a hospital immediately to be checked for complications.