Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad S.KhedkarYour feedback matters!
I am not sure if I am suffering from piles. I am not having bleeding in my stool, but having a pain when passing the stool. Initially there was pain while sitting, but then I started to have NoPiles tablets after which I have pain only during the stool. It's been three to four weeks that I am suffering. And a good friend of mine suggested to continue those medicines for months. Please suggest if I have to see a doctor or have any medicines along with the one that I am having one?
I am 17 years old and I have headache problems my headaches persists for 2-3 days and I also have skin problems like I have a lot of beachhead on my face.
I have fever still 4 days I also take medicine bt still not well do pls help me give me proper name of medicine thank you.
I have cold for two weeks. I am taking levocetirizine and sinarest for three days. But nothing happened. On those days I have avoid ac also. But a nasal congestion always there.
Due to excessive masturbation I am not getting full penis erection from since 3 days. Wat z the treatment.
My mother is a diabetic patient. What are the chances for me to also have diabetic in future. And what should I do to prevent myself from having diabetic in future.
I am very addicted to masturbate and I masturbate thrice a day and some day only one times if I do not do it I feel very lazy and when I go to bed I want to watch porn and then masturbate but this I can not leave all this habit what to do it very severe problem please note some of medicine what tobdo please help and I am very thin so can I join gym for make my bdy healthy.
My body is too cold body, it means I frequently get cold, any food diet or any other things to follow to over come.
I am 40 year old male last six months I am facing lower back pain and also right leg pain upper side on Knee. I have already done X-ray as per instruction given orthopedic doctor. After seen X ray given instruction you should be complete take rest next 45 days. Please suggest.
Right now I am feeling cold and minor pain in my chest left side and all joints of the body is paining badly even my back. Feeling very low. What should i do?
I have allergy from dust and cold Whenever I go for a long tour I feel very tired Give me a right suggestion for get rid from this problem.
Hello doctor I am raviteja. 2 years back marred but no children's I have test for sperm count. My sperm count low 20 so please help me doctor.
I am loosing my health quickly. Day by day I am getting weaker n I dnt know the reason. I feel try all tym n everytym I hav headache. I eat proper bt after all I am not well. What should I do?
Erectile dysfunction is an ailment that has affected over 30 million men in the United States. It is a condition where a man cannot achieve or maintain an erection during an intimate performance and it also leads to reduced sexual drive. It can happen to anybody at any time and fatigue, stress, performance anxiety and relationship problems also cause erectile dysfunction.
You shall have to visit an expert if you have been suffering from these ailments for over two weeks. The standard treatment include implants, surgery and vacuum pumps. But you can also try the natural options like being physically active, losing weight, curbing down alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Walk along: When you wish to boost your sexual performance, you will have to just walk 2 miles a day. This would definitely help those men who are obese to reduce their risk of erectile dysfunction as well as reverse it potentially. Maintaining a trimmed waistline is essential for a healthy sex life. Also, maintaining a proper weight is a great way of preventing erectile dysfunction.
- Involve your nether regions: Pelvic workouts, which are commonly referred to as kegel workouts are used for promoting urinary continence as well as good sexual health. They also help in strengthening the bulbocavernosus muscle that helps your body in three different ways. First of all, it helps the penis to swell with blood at the time of intercourse, pumps while you ejaculate and helps in emptying the urethra after you urinate.
- Take watermelon juice: A slice of chilled watermelon will not just quench your thirst, it will also help your sexual health. An amino acid called citrulline which is present in watermelon is known for improving blood flow to the penis. Plus, it is easier for the stomach to digest and can act to be your natural Viagra.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture has now become a way of treating all kinds of ailments ranging from back pain to depression and erectile dysfunction seems to be no exception. Through this alternate therapy, fine needles would be placed in various regions of the body for relieving stress. This, in turn, would alleviate your erectile dysfunction as well.
- Take L-Arginine substitutes: L-arginine is an amino acid which is naturally present in the body and helps in making nitric oxide that supports erection. Nitric oxide also helps in relaxing of blood vessels and keeps the erection sustained.
These five natural tips would definitely help you combat sexual dysfunction. However, if you see that the problems persist over a few weeks in spite of trying these natural methods, then you shall have to visit an expert. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.