Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am getting black in colour on my face .plzzzz solve my problem to get white in colour & glow in my face.
I'm experiencing burning sensation in anal area from long back. Warm water therapy for anal fissure didn't help out. Please suggest me suitable treatment.
Hi i Had upper lip suturing two weeks before and got them removed after 10 days. But I feel some thing hard collected under the skin of the lip which does not deform on touch (a kind of knot). There is no pain in touching. Is there something serious?
The colour of upper lip is changing and showing variation in colour is this some kind of infection? Please help me with this.
I am having hyperpigmentation of skin on my vagina which is spread to inner thigh folds & there is severe itching of the skin & rash. It's been 2 weeks since I am using clotrimazole cream but there is no change. Can you please help me with this?
I am 29 years old boy and I have a big hole on my face because of chickenpox. So please advise the treatment with cost. And how much setting required for to fill up the hole. What is price of per setting. I need doctor based in pune.
I have a sensitive combination skin and is unable to find a proper winter cream. The ones I've tried either makes the dry portions more dry or causes break outs on the oily portions.
I have yellow spot under eyes. Xanthelasma ke medicine bataiye sir please. Bad cholesterol ke lakshan h.please.
I've dark circles but suddenly the one under my left eye became shorter in size than the one under right eye! Is it because of sleeping on just one side or something? May be the reason behind dark circles is that I hardly drink a litre of water per day! But one small n one large! I can't get the logic behind this! Please suggest me something.
I wants to become more fair look than now. I loose my old fairing look how can I recover it. Suggested any cream or any others medical methods.
I am using skin lite ointment since 1 month. Suddenly I have stopped using it. My face turned to dark and pale dark marks also increased in my face. What should I need to do. Please help me.
I want know I am daily using razor to give shape to my beard but part of my skin where I am using razor is getting dull and black I want recover it and make it fair skin please help to make it and tell me precaution which I have to take.
I have oily skin and I am using Berberis aquifolium q 3 times a day to cure acne but it's not affecting much what should I do now?
Blemishes refer to the discolored patches on your skin left behind by skin disorders such as pimples, acne, pigmentation or due to skin pores clogged by excess oil secretion. Blemishes, pimples and acne are some of the skin problems, which keep on affecting your skin and are hard to keep at bay completely. If you are suffering from the distressing problem of blemishes and wondering whether it is possible for you to get rid of them forever, then the good news is that it is not absolutely impossible. But in order to do so, you have to persistently work hard on your skin care regime.
Following are some interesting ways to eliminate those blemishes forever:
- Skin exfoliation: Skin exfoliation is a very effective process for getting rid of blemishes permanently. Exfoliation helps to shed the upper layer of your skin or rather the affected layer of your skin. But after exfoliation, a strict skin care routine must be followed everyday, which should combine cleaning, toning and moisturizing, so that the pimples and acne do not get a chance of popping out again.
- Avoid overexposure to sun: Too much exposure to sun can worsen your blemishes and make them darker in color. It can also create difficulties to get rid of them. Sun exposure may lead to break out of more pimples and acne, which in turn will leave behind marks on your skin.
- Cut down on sugar: Research shows that consuming excess sugar can trigger the break out of acne on your skin. Therefore, cutting down on your sugar intake will prevent further acne breakouts, which, in turn, will help you to get rid of your blemishes forever.
- Apply lemon juice: Applying lemon juice to the affected areas on a regular basis is another great remedy.
- Avoid oily and fried foods: Excluding oily and fried foods from your diet can help reduce the excess oil secretion by the skin pores and also prevent clogging of the pores.