Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad GhatgeYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years young. at the age of 7 to still I have stammering problem so I can't speak with higher authority then my friends were criticized me. please help me. Then I am always feel very tired so my fingers automatically shake so how can I control this help me.
Actually in my thigh some part are go to sleep When I pinch in thing so not feel a to much pain But is sleep like 30 percent.
I have pain in the left biceps numbness behind the he left toe region, have a bloated staomach after every meal. I am a vegetarian, can you help me doctor with your advise.
Tips to Overcome Migraine:
- Stay well hydrated by drinking lot of water and other fluids.
- Never skip meals.
- Close eyes and rest.
- Get adequate sleep, as insufficient sleep may also trigger migraine.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Eat a proper balanced diet and maintain regular eating habits.
- Increase intake of omega 3 fatty acid-rich foods like flax seeds, walnuts, etc·
- Take a high-fiber diet- whole grains, bran, oat, green leafy vegetables, peas, beans, potatoes, raw vegetables, salads, dried fruits and fresh fruits.
- Exercise regularly.
- Avoid consuming foods heavy in sugar and simple carbs.
- Don’t Stress·
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Avoid fried foods.
Can I control shivering hands so that I can write. Can energy level be increased so that I can walk properly without falling down I have fallen down twice since last 5months. I am a old man of 65years suffering from parkinson. Please give useful tips on parkinson.
My wife aged 42 years had two seizure in last two years. Every time doctor find that seizure is occurred due to lack of Na+ and K+. Every time she gone under intensive care treatment. this resulted lots of side effects like weakness,body stiffness and tightness in abdomen that caused less appetite . Now a days she is bed ridden.What Can I do ?.
My bro suffering from parkinson treatment ie going on doctor gave celemetrol injection ,what more treatment can give him.
I'm taking depression, anxiety and insomnia alopathic Medicine right now from aims hospital since 2013. I want to stop alopathic Medicine because they are not working properly in my condition and want to treat me frm ayurvedic Medicine. Is any way to cure me. I'm feeling multiple symptoms like not see clearly frm eyes, tightness on the left side upper head, Nervousness ,restlessness, fear, not interest to do my duties, Duty to be difficult, keep thought's always in mind, impaired memory ,Anger, mind want alcohol and smoking consumption. I'm taking alcohol and smoking occasionally. Now I'm quieting alcohol and smoking but problem. Still. Life not feel happy to be living. Etc.what should I do. Please help me. Can ayurvedic work without taking alopathic Medicine and how to stop alopathic Medicine. What I do? Help me out.
I'm 20. I'm suffering from physical weakness. I have headache overtime. I can't concentrate on anything. I'm getting weaker. I've such symptoms including giddiness, nausea,insomnia. Can you refer some specialists?
Hi I have recently rejoined gym after a month. What should be pre and post diet for same. I generally take mango shake or banana shake before work out and glucond during work out. And post work out I usually have dinner or lunch depending on time of work out. I want to gain weight.
My father whole leg jerk sometimes in a week. When he sees leg or has his mind towards leg, jerk frequency increases. And if we indulge his mind towards other things Like in talking etc. Jerk become slower and gradually goes. He is also suffering from depression. Can this jerking be associated to parkinson disease? Why or why not. Help.
My 17 year old daughter have cerebral palsy. She is quaderiplebgic. I have heard about Dr. Bernard brucker. Biofeedback therapy. Can this therapy will help her in any way?
I am 73. In a recent MRI report' Impression' clause contains the remark -" The lateral ventricles are dilated. The dilation appears to be out of oroportion to the amount of atrophy. This could represent NPH and needs clinical corelation" Kindly explain the remark for layman' s understanding.
My son aged fall down from bed reversely just now he is 16 month old, there is a small injury on head will it be issue?
Dementia is a disorder characterized by a decline in mental capabilities in a person. It is primarily caused by Alzheimer's disease but can also be caused by damage to the brain from an injury or a stroke. The cells of the brain fail to communicate with each other in dementia. People suffering from dementia have difficulties in taking part in regular activities as their mental functioning is impaired.
The major symptoms of dementia are problems in recalling, ineffective communication, inability to concentrate and impaired reasoning abilities. It may also affect the short-term memory of a person when he/she may be unable to keep track of his/her belongings. Dementia can be progressive where the symptoms gradually increase with age.
Some early symptoms of dementia are-
1. Mood changes - Excessive mood swings along with changes in personality are very common symptoms of dementia. For instance- a reserved person suddenly becoming very outgoing is a commonly observed change in cases of dementia.
2. Problems in completing routine tasks - If a person suddenly starts to face problems in doing routine work such as maintaining simple accounts and paying bills then it can early signs of dementia.
3. Confusion - When a person starts to get confused in remembering small details and recognizing faces, it could point towards dementia.
4. Repetition - Dementia causes people to repeat words they have just said as the short term memory gets impaired. It also causes people to repeat small tasks a multiple number of times.
5. Losing interest - A person may start to lose interest in regular activities and avoid them altogether. They may appear devoid of emotions and not engage socially.
6. Communication - People fail to communicate effectively as they may be unable to express their thoughts clearly. They may also fail to understand when others communicate with them.
7. Impaired sense of direction - A person may fail to recognize places and wander around. He/she will face problems in going to places or in remembering places. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.