Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shappir BandiwalaYour feedback matters!
The things or steps that a man should follow in his daily life to get back his sperm count normal with the presence of sperms in it, which with help to conceive a baby (If the man is suffered from weak and thin and also watery sperm?
I am too much interested in sex but my wife is not interested like even we do sex in week only one time. I am not satsified in one time so pls tell me how can my wife get interest in sex like me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am feeling sleepy for mist of the times and also my stomach problem is there not want to each much problem in late night qwaje.
My wife (78) had brain stroke on 26 - 10 2013. She was in hospital for ten days in icu and sixteen days in ward. She is paralyzed on right side from foot to face. Physiotherapy is continuing. Now she is able to recognize people to some extent but not able to speak correctly. She says' karka karke karka' but not speaks the words as we speak. Because of paralysis she is confined to bed. Not able to sit, not able to move herself any of her limb on right side. Food is boiled daal, khichri and vegetable blend boiled and ground in mixer given by spoon every three hours (from 7 am to 10 pm) during which blood pressure, pulse rate, blood oxygen and body temperature are recorded. High is control bp is controlled between 150 and 100 mm hg using carca 12.5 mg. Other medicines being given are (a) in morning shelcal 500, aterva 40, crocine pain relief, methycobal 500, each one tab and noculi 2tab, along with livipil syrup 7.5 ml, and (b) in evening crocine pain relief, methycobal 500, ecosprin 75, one tab each and noculi 2tab alongwith livipil syrup 7.5 ml. Phensidyl is sos one tsp in case high cough trouble. Tests e. G. Urine routine and culture, kft etc are as advised by doctor from time to time. I think maximum details are provided. Please suggest improvement in treatment so that she can stand, walk (with/without walker) and can carry out her daily activities with no/some support. Thanks and expect your advice.
I am having stomach problems. I can not digest any havy food even though I am 20 years old and if I eat any heavy food than its hard to walk for me.
I am 47 years old lady n having diabetic since 16 years n now using mixed 50/50 insulin 20 units n glycomet 500 mg daily morning n night. My blood sugar levels are not at all in control. Fbs 189. I have seen many doctors but. What should I do. Pl suggest.
I am facing hair loss and my hair density is going weaker so the dermatologist prescribed me 1mg finax (finasteride) tablet which I am taking for 2 days, now on the 2nd day I am feeling tingling type of pain on the top of my penis and also feeling of pee even I did pee right now. Please tell me if I stop taking finasteride will the pain stop? Why am I facing this pain? Is it a common problem for beginners? Will it go away after someday even if I continue taking finasteride? Please tell me the truth. Thanks.
When I rub my part of body it becomes red and I get some itchiness on that part. I have consult doctor he gave me. Paracetamol+cetrizine and tablet for loose motion. I can't get relief from it. Please suggest me some tablets or methods.
I am , 39 years i, and last 3 months i noticed that my weight loosing very badly , with this i am feeling hungry and thrust . I should have to go for toilet several time . I visit my house physician and he asked me to do several test including sugar . I found my fasting sugar is 250 and pp sugar is 450 . Now also my cholesterol and triglyceride little high . For your information last few years I was addicted with alcohol, but last year suddenly I stopped drinking totally . After that i found some problem like constipation and little nerve problem and sleeping irregularity. Please advice me what to do
Decline in muscle strength and flexibility, slower balance reflexes and some vision problems are some of the prevalent causes of falling down amongst elders.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.