Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shantilal JainYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from regurgitation mostly in early morning time it really worse that I skip breakfast because of fullness in my throat.
Hii. I am 26 years old female. I have two questions. 1. I am being tired in the evening and full of sleep feeling but I am not able to sleep. 2. I am happy but there is a feeing of sorrow in my happiness even? Are these the signs of depressions if yes then what would be the solution for this and reason most importantly.
My friend is having fever from 2 days with little headache cough and khaasi Her nails of legs are bit yellow now whereas hands nails are still white Is it symptoms of jaundice?
I am 26 years old when I masturbate I do not get cum quickly however when I do intercourse with my gf within 1-2 shots I cum .pls suggest.
Purified vero cell rabies vaccine (PVRV)
Purified chick embryo cell vaccine (PCECV)
Human diploid cell vaccine (HDCV)
Purified duck embryo vaccine (PDEV)
What is the limit of masturbation? Masturbation is a problem or not. And masturbation can do low testosterone?
My son is having eplyees fits since 10 years long he is now 18 years old he is taking medicine i. E zeptol cr 300, zeptol cr 400 and lamez 50 daily fit symptoms only while sleeping now fit is coming rarely how much time he will take medicine.
I have pcod. My egg size is 5mm on 13 th day and 16 th day. Its not vary. So I stop the usage of dufeston tablets. Egg not growing then I get periods normally? Any lagging to come periods? In this stage any chance to I get pregnant. Pls tell me.
Hello Dr. I am sufrng frm depression since 9/yrs, I am taking pexep cr 12.5 but this med is not working, Dr. Chang my med and gave me zyven od plus 100 mg is this med is suitable 4 me. I am from Frm bad sleep after taking new one ie zyven od plus 100 mg. Dr. what can I do for good sleep. Is there any side effect reg new med. For better sleep what can I do. Pls Dr. suggest me. Thanking you.
I am 68 years old and a diabetic. Pp sugar is 199. I take pio m 15 before breakfast and glycomet 500 after dinner. I do not eat anything which has sugar and any food grown under the earth as per advice of my physician yet the sugar level does not come down. I drink beer may be once in a month, vodka twice in a month just 2 pegs and not more with 7up or sprite. Please suggest some remedies to reduce the sugar level.
Sir, I am a 26year old girl. I have often suffered from headaches so what should I do? please help me.
I meet my girlfriend and sometimes just talking I get a lot of pre cum. And after a while my testicles hurt. Why?
Hi I am 20 years old and has thyroid and also PCOS. But all the levels are controlled. I was taking Novelon for PCOS and after stopping that my hairball has become also fast that in 20 days I lost more than lacs of hair I have photo too for few collected ones. I have lot of dandruff too. Please help me what can I do. I ma on homeopathy for PCOS.
My Blood Sugar level was 176/316 with Metformin 500 mg BD, voglibose0.3 at 0.1.0, I am taking for the past 7-8 yearsanti diabetic medicines. The Doctor advised me to go for Insulin 10 unit morning and evening. To avoid insulin I gone for AYURVEDA IME -9 AYUSH 82 Research product a n ayurved product approved by min of Health (asper TV ADVERTISEMENT) Subsequently I contacted an AYURVED Practising Doctorwho also gave some capsules. Now I completely Stopped Allopathy and taking AYURVED medicines. After consuming 20 days of AYURVED my Blood Sugar Fasting is 309 and PP is 520. Kindly suggest me which system to follow. My both legs have burning sensation.
Hey I have indulge in masturbating now I have stop it because I can't gain weight and my arm and leg were too thin. Did I have to take medicines or should I continue with my daily diet to improve my body? Or will I take some protein powder like proteins or endura mass? If you suggest me about some medicine should I need a slip written by doctor to get the medicine from store.
I am 21 years old boy . I will be marry soon in coming time but I feel shame because my penis is small .only 4 inches erection time .please give me a good solution for my life .
I am 28 years old male last night I had beer and now I am having loose motions it happened second time first time I had whiskey now with beer is it ok.
In morning I use to have vomiting Dr. Told me its due to acidity after having brkfst I always use to have vomiting since from 4-5 years I had my all the test x-ray of chest ultrasound etc but nothing came out What to do?
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Related Tip: " All You Need To Know About Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder"