Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Shanthala MurthyYour feedback matters!
My father 73 yrs. Old. Due to severe fever & loose motion, we consult a doctor, he advised that my father gets septicemia & due to taking Tonact 10 & ramistar 5 previously so he advised to admit in hospital. In blood test report wbc 13200, creatine 1.6 & ESR 45. Now he is felling better, no any prob. Feel from heart site, but doctor advice to do ECHO & ANGIOGRAPHY. So, what can I do? I can't understand both test are really need or for business purpose? If we agree for ECHO, & result would be negative, then also ANGIOGRAPHY required? Pls help?
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
I am feeling slightly pain in my left chest some times it will feel some it won't I don't feel any fever are tiredness are heart during are short breathing I will go cycling in morning I won't feel tiredness when I raiding cycle 2 days back I felt little stomach burning.
How is high blood pressure related to paralytic stroke and what are the signs/symptoms of paralytic stroke?
My hand is trembling while holding a pen, spoon or phone. And due to anxiety, emotional stress my heart beat goes on increasing with tym. I used to have chest pain but it is totally fine now .so do I have to consult a neurologist or what should I do ?
Mere seene mein halka sa dard hota tha Or ecg bhi nikala normal he, january 2016 may tmt test bhi karway tha wobhi normal he or 2 d eco bhi karwaya normal he ab Mere seene ke bech mein bhari pain mehsus hota hai kya karu.
I am having anxiety problem from past few months. Whenever unfavorable situation comes I feel uncomfortable, having some pain in chest area, have uneasy breathing, & feel GHABRAHAT. Most of the time I feel nervous, tired and not willing to work on anything. I tried but not able to perform meditation, exercise. Please suggest some medicine which improves this situation and give me confidence to work in all odd situation.
I recently had a heart attack. It was diagnosed that there was block in artery formed due to blood clotting. I was hospitalized for 4 days and underwent 2 angiography. The clot was removed by medication. I am just 36 years old and very adventurous kind of person. I like to go for trekking foresting etc. I want to know can I live long say at least 80 years if I followed proper diet. What precautions I should take to avoid another heart attack. Please guide me.
Yoga stimulate pressure receptors in skin which in turn ramp up brain and body's vagal activity, as it plays a role in hormone production and release