Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I want to get conceive but I have thyroid problem and husband have diabetic is there any problem to get conceive I have irregular periods too.
I and my partner are above 60 years of age. My partner not allows me to discharge in the vagina due to risk of pregnancy. Due to this I do not get full satisfaction in the game. I would like to know whether is there any risk at this age. Thanks.
Hello three years past of my marriage n no baby BT two abortions the first 1 was molar pregnancy n the last one was hydrocephalus head baby which aborted in fifth month of my pregnancy on 3oct 2014. My karyotype is normal n all my reports are normal I am thyroid patient n having thyroxine 75 daily now I wanna get pregnant again please tell me the reason why the two abortions was done can I conceive again n complete my days of pregnancy.
I am 24 year old female. I had sex with my hubby at 21st and 23rd July. My last period starts at 8th July. So this sex life helps for my pregnancy? And I can take folvite tablet. In this tablet helps for my pregnancy or not?
Hello, we are couple had regular intercourse and did not missed middle 6-10 days of intercourse. My wife has to get her period on 23 march, 2016 and she did not had her period and after 7 days she has a bleeding. We are confused that is it a sign of period or other. We had hopes this time she is late for 7 days and we thought she is pregnant but all of sudden she had bleeding, please help us with this query.
Incase if she has an irregular periods what will be the fertile days. Eg. 35 days usually she gets in time this month she missed little more time. Pl let me know on the fertile days to get conceive.
Hi doctor, Me and my girlfriend is thinking to have sex with out condom as doing sex is first for both of us. She gets periods on 21st to 23rd day of every month. If we want to have sex how should we proceed without getting pregnancy for her. From when she should use contraceptive pills.
My wife got unwanted pregnancy because we have 5 months baby now. Earlier we have decided to keep distance to next pregnancy at least 2 to 3 years. But unexpectedly it is happened. We want to avoid this without any side effects to our breast feeding baby. Kindly suggest us.
Want my periods immediately I had sex with my husband on 27 and 29.27 with condo and 27 without out condo After dat on next I have taken unwanted 72. I do not want baby now I want my periods immediately as my periods date is 7. From 2 days I have small spotting I do not even need a pad Today it stopped now What to do.
Hi, I am 25 years old, we are trying for baby from last two months. We have sex 2 days once by checking the ovulation day. First month I got my periods 1 day early. But in the second month I got my periods 6 days late. I want to know what could be the problem. We both work in it company.
I al 26 years old woman. And I have a daughter 2years old. post pregnancy I put on wait instantly. Now I am 76kg and my height is5.1 inch. My baby birth is ceaserian. I am so terrified of my increasing of weight. Kindly please suggest me suitable deit plan and exercise dear sir or mam. Please suggest. I also suffer from hair loss that's why I take medicine from last month.
My wife is pregnant running 4 and half months but the problem is when I intercourse white particles like curd comes out with my penis. What is this. Have any serious problem or infection in my wife vagina.
I am 21 years old I am suffering from irregular periods from 10 months I consulted a doctor and she told that I have pcos. I have taken the course for 6 months and still my problem did not get cured so doctor advised to take tablets for another 6 months I have increased in weight by 7 kgs and have lot of hair loss feeling lot of pain in pelvis region with leg pain and back ache. What should I do now.
Aakhri baar humne sex 7th july ko kiya tha aur unwanted 72 pill bhi li thi uske baad 15th july ko period normal huye lekin september me periods 9 din late ho gaye hai kya pregnancy ke chances hai aur hai to kitne din ki pregnant hai.
This obgyn question. I've had an copper iud inserted for emergency contraception 2 weeks ago. I had no bleeding or cramping afterward. A week after, I got moderate amounts of blood clots with no bleeding for 3 days. This has turned into light bleeding with blood clots. I have not had my normal period or th expected heavy one. My periods are always very heavy anyways. My period is now late one day. Is this normal after getting an iud? I was told I'd get my period on time. My fear is this is a miscarriage or something is wrong. Period at expected time.
What is the correct method for blood test for pp n fasting what time one should eat dinner for fasting test next day? Two n half hours from the first bite or the last bite for pp? Pl clarify! and what should be the breakfast and dinner before going for blood sugar test?
My last period is on 1 December. Am trying to conceive. From 2 days am feeling light pain in stomach and dizziness ,uneasy ness weakness. Is it k or any thing serious. Why is dis happening.
Now I am seven week pregnant. And from last 2 to 3 days. I have urine infection. Can you suggest what'll I do.
Instead of spending a lump sum amount on supplements that are marketed for athletes and fitness fanatics, you can just make a few changes to your diet and add these 5 super foods mentioned below to your daily dietary plan to increase your endurance and power. Eating whole foods rather than manufactured and processed food is recommended in this regard. Also, athletes should inculcate these food items into all their regular meals and snacks, instead of just before a big event or after exercising.
- Wild Salmon: This power food is essential for athletes because it contains high quality protein i.e. lean protein, Omega-3 fatty acids (that is anti-inflammatory) and vitamins B12 and B6. Athletes should opt for wild salmon since they are less contaminated than their farmed counterparts. Salmon enhances athletic performance and helps build muscles. It also lowers the risk of prostate cancer and chronic heart diseases, and makes recovery from injuries quicker.
- Bananas: Bananas are the favorite pre and post workout recovery food. It is loaded with potassium that helps in regulating fluids and prevents muscles from cramping or spasming and also contains vitamin B6 which is anti inflammatory and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It is easy to digest and has natural electrolytes that are beneficial to athletes.
- Nuts: Combining protein and healthy fats, nuts are natural and easy to digest. They can balance your blood sugar levels and help in breaking down carbohydrates for long durations without upsetting your stomach. Athletes with high calorie needs must consume nuts. It is rich in vitamins and minerals; unsaturated fat that is anti-inflammatory and fiber that helps stabilize energy levels.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is considered to be the most nourishing food for athletes. It is very rich in protein and has high soluble fiber content and complex carbohydrates. It is essential for athletes looking to put on weight. It is also important for maintaining glucose levels and cholesterol. It is rich in vitamin B, minerals and antioxidants.
- Sweet Potatoes: Imperative for their starchy content, sweet potatoes are rich in vitamin A and C, which are powerful antioxidants, and minerals such as potassium, iron, manganese, and copper that are necessary for healthy muscle function. Sweet potatoes help in lowering of blood pressure and removing free radicals from your body.