Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shankar VagadeYour feedback matters!
My sugar level is 396 mg/dl without fasting and with fasting it is 263 mg/dl please tell me wht should I intake for breakfast, lunch and dinner which food and fruits to avoid. Please suggest.
He has pain in right chest, burning sensation, and heaviness in chest. Bit of swelling outside also. Can it be lung cancer's symptom?
He has suffering from mood swing I consulted doc he gave olimelt 10 and decorate 1g he is taking it from last 2 years but now the medicine has no effect.
Sir can you tell me aarogya test in lybrate is enough to detect hiv .in that they wil give all blood test including rbc and wbc that is enough sir.
Hello, I am getting much delayed in ejaculating, things gets worst while intercourse. We are trying for a child since a year still not succeed. How to ejaculate on time. And also how can I help my wife to conceive. We both have gone through all the lab tests. All the reports are normal.
I am 27 years old, female suffering from pox from last friday. Now my skin is tottaly filled with that from head to leg. And its so itching. Please hep me how to get rid of that and how to get rid of after pox scars. It will leave dengerous spots in my face. Please help me.
I am having sugar level of 162 fasting and 219 post fasting I want to do cataract operation so which medicine will help bring my sugar levels to a extent which will help me to go ahead with the surgery in a short time.
I am suffering from low erection and I had masturbating drom my childhood amd now I am 25 year old please suggest me medicine.
Going to the bathroom for pooping is something that most people all over the world take for granted. It is nothing to be thoughtful of unless constipation has loomed in. But according to experts, occasional constipation is not something that may create any health problems when you know about the foods that you should avoid to steer clear of the situation.
- Dairy Products: Cheese or clarified butter may serve your taste buds but too much of them are bad for the digestive system. It has been proved that excessive intake of dairy products make the gastro-intestinal track sluggish to such an extent that it causes indigestion and stool problems. This is because most dairy products have a complex structure which the stomach finds difficult in breaking down.
- Highly Processed Foods: While most people have become fans of processed foods like pasta, noodles, oats and even chocolates as they save a lot of time, they are not favorable to the digestive system. Highly processed ingredients are known to contribute to constipation and bloating which feels very uncomfortable and do not allow one to focus.
- Heavy Painkillers and Allergy Medications: Drugs that contain high doses of opiates are likely to mess with one’s bowel movement. This is because the bowel is known as a receptor of opiate which means painkillers are likely to affect them. It has also been found that people who take painkillers on a regular basis have stool problems. Anti-allergy medicines generally contain high doses of antihistamines which aim to dry out the mucus and sinuses present in one’s body. This way they also dry out the poop making it hard to pass and contribute to constipation.
- Unripe Bananas: The interesting fact is that while unripe bananas can trigger poop problems, ripe and yellow bananas can help in releasing it. This is because the green and unripe bananas are rich in starch content which makes it difficult for the stomach to digest.
- Swallowing Chewing Gums: While it is not true that if someone accidentally swallows chewing gum, it would linger in the stomach for several years, too many chewing gums if swallowed over a short period, can cause blockage of the digestive tract leading to constipation problems. The situation turns even worse when chewing gums are swallowed with other indigestible substances like seeds.
- Caffeine: Though caffeine is known as a bowel stimulator, it can lead to stool problems when someone has too much of caffeine in the form of chocolate, black tea, coffee and caffeinated water when the body is dehydrated. It leads to constipation, bloating and several other bowel related issues.
The key to having a healthy bowel movement every morning is to keep oneself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables with high fiber content. But if the problem persists for over 3 days, it is important to check with a general physician to determine whether there is any underlying health issue.