Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My husband just rubbed his penis in my vagina. My period date was on 29th aug. And we did that on 14th august. and now I am 8 days late on my periods. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 24 years old. I dwell at kolkata. Recently I am suffering from severe hair loss. It's getting thin and my scalp is getting more oily day after day but I don't have any genetic disorder. Can you prescribe any meds for permanent remedy of this problem.
Sir, I am 29 years old, I am having some skin infections & continuous itching in backside, what can I do.
I want to gain weight and I try to eat much for it. But I don't find any benefit. So please suggest me what should I eat to gain more weight.
Last two days, not able go to bathroom properly also headache is a major disease and not able to concentrate.
Hello doctor, I'm 39 years old married lady, I have lots of problem due to hormonal problem, pcod ovaries, hypothyroidism, ANA & DNA, R Factor positive. After 2 miscarriage I am not getting pregnant. please help me. My hypothyroidism is under control. But ana positive & pcod syndrome is not controlled. Suggest what can I do? I am taking thyronoms 75mg, mcbm 69, calcirol & ecospirin 75.
I had unprotected sex with my husband on 27 august and on d same day I took unwanted 72. I did not bleed till now. Nd my due date in 10 sept. Der is any cancw og getting pregnant? When should I get my periods?
The causes of kidney stones range from factors, such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama.
These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as panchakarma which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily, and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
1. Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
2. Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
3. Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
4. Drink adequate water regularly
5. Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
6. Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
7. Increase water consumption during summer months
8. Don't suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining'mehendi'with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy.
Hello doctors, My is suffering from left hand pain we have examined all tests like cholesterol, ECG but it comes normal and she was cardiac attacked from heart problem I have taken her to heart specialist doctor and checked all tests he told it normal and suggest us to go orthopedic. I want to now left hand pain it will become hard at muscle she cannot lift her hand like she feel heavy that pain spreads from hand to back shoulder also Can you tell me this symptoms are in nerves are heart problem which doctor I have to visit for consult my mother. Thank you.
I am 28 year I have dark complexion but my inner body is clear than my face so please give me any sagetion for for trearment of my skin.
I start sneezing and later difficulty in breathing when in vicinity of wheat dust and fine dust. There never was any such issue since my birth.
One of my relative is suffering from kidney stones. He has stone in both kidneys. Is operation possible of both kidney at a time?
I am 20. I have small pores on my skin which are seen clearly. I just don't like it. I have blackheads on my nose. Also I have facial hair. What do I do to work on pores by which they won't be seen and also facial hair. I have not done any parlour solution on my face yet. Please let me know if there is any solution to it. Thank you.
My son is 2 yrs. He is thin so how can improve his health, any kind of vitamin medicine pls suggest.
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically.