Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yrs old girl working in an it firm. I am having backpain and chest pain. Also my hair fall has increased from last few days. What should I do?
I am suffering from left nerve root compression due to which I am getting severe pain and let palm is numb. I am taking pregabalin 75mg still no improvement.
I am 29 years old. My one motor cycle accident occured and I received injury on my right leg and resulting of which disconnect legament on right leg knee. So what I shoud do?
I am a 25 year old male and have backache for the past two month. I have used pain relief ointment for a couple of days but it hasn't worked. What should I do now?
I am suffering from the disease of arms and legs pain from the last three months and I have already take the more and more medicine but can't feel relief please tell me the solution and prefer medicine for my this problem?
I am 19 years old and my weight is 40 kg. Each time my periods are very painful. Last time also the pain was unbearable. I took 3 pain killers on a single day from morning to night but it didn't became low. It feels like the muscles of abdomen are contracting from inside. Also there is more than usual bleeding sometimes. I am unable even to eat properly. The pain in abdomen is accompanied by pain in leg muscles and back portion especially on left side. I feel dizzy and fainting. This all happen severy time. Why is this so?
I am having a crack fracture in my right ankle its not getting any better what should I do how will it be getting cured.
Hello, My mother is suffering from Spinal Bone Spur from last 2 months. She has lower back pain and pain in thighs and legs. Please provide specific Physiotherapy Treatment. Thanks.
I have a desk jov and so my back pains a lot and what can I do to avoid sitting on desktop and so there has been quite some days since gone to school.
Day before yesterday a small water balloon has popped up just above the ankle in my left leg. Please help.
Leg muscles pain severely during sleep at night. What is the reason behind it and its remedy. Also cause sleeplessness till mid night.
Back bone herniated. What are the steps to take for preventing any more damage and what measures to heal it.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.