Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shamik GorYour feedback matters!
Sir, my problem is when I ate a food or taking tea after that their tongue test changes this is my little Problem.
I have a teeth problem, 5 years ago I had lost my tooth, there will be any problem in future? I am with out tooth now.
Could chewing too much gum have caused the white patch on my mouth? I chew gum all day, almost every day. I noticed I have a white patch on the inside of my mouth on one side. Could chewing too much gum have caused this?
I am 23 years old male and I normally suffer from cold and mouth problem. What should I do please answer me. Thank you.
I am having Hairline crack on my left front tooth? It started feeling sensitive so I have had a look at it -in the mirror. I saw this hairline crack going vertical on my tooth! i'm freaking out now! it's not visible unless I shine a flashlight onto my tooth. Why do I have this? I've never had any physical trauma on my teeth that I can remember. I cant afford to see a dentist for a while - is it anything to worry about?
I have unbearable toothache on the left lower side. No sleep. Applied clove and got little sleep. Again the pain is unbearable. Took one combiflame. Please help.
I am 18 years old male and my front teeth got broken half, 5 years ago. So what treatment can be done and what it cost. I cannot afford expensive treatment.
I have mouth ulcers from 25 days. I have consulted with 3 doctors. And they have given me all type of medicines and gels. I can't eat properly. Can't talk. Please suggest some useful tip or medicine.
My grand mother is suffering from too much toothache cause her tooth is become rough n sensitive but she don't want to remove her tooth so she is taking diclofenac pain killer daily pls suggest her any medicine for her relief or any antibiotics. Thanks n regards.
I am 18 year old. And my teeth are getting very much sensitivity. And I am not able to eat any cold thing. So please give me Some Solution.
I am suffering from sleeplessness and aggression in morning time. Fast angry mood. Some time it is out of control. If I drink whisky than I feel good for some time. But I don't drink whisky regularly, Because I feel my mouth and nose dry after drinking whisky. I am very upset due to this. What to do.
Hello doctor My lower wisdom tooth are coming form both sides. It's too much paining and my mouth is swelling. Is there any tablet that I can take or any ointment for this because I am pregnant. So which tablet I can take so that it don't harm.
Dear sexlogist. 30 december ko main aur mera wife full josh sex ki. Condom use ki thi. But ek kaam dar raha hai. Main mera wife ka vagina bahut sucking karle aur anus ko bhi chatne laga. Pura raat ko aisa ki thi. Ab mujhe daar lag raha bina condom se sucking ki dono side. Ab main kya karu. Mera mouth ke andar infection sayad chala hoga. Kaise infection saaf karu. Aisa pehle 3 baar ki the. But jo jab kuch doctor ke comment padha to mujhe sab samjah aaya ki infections hota. Ab kya karu bolo doctor.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.