Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini Srivastava
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with prostitute (csw) while using condom and my condom didn't break. This was happened on 17of October. And now it's March 6 today at morning sharp 10 :00clock I went for testing of (hiv) and at 6: 00 pm I got my result. Under result it's return that HIV ANTIBODY 1&2 (RAPID) TEST - NON REACTIVE. So what's my status I'm negative or not? I'm getting worry and in worry I'm loosing few hair.
Sir. Does sex 12 hrs before the fasting blood test effect the result. The test is being done for insurance purpose. Should we avoid sex before the day of the test. Please reply. Thanks in advance.
Every time I eat something I have to go to washroom, for toilet, even when I go to toilet twice a day. I feel a disturbed bowel. Will you please suggest me something.
Not taking well sleep, usually around 3 to 4 hours sleep only, please suggest way to take proper sleep.
I am a 21 year old male. My friends forced me to see sex videos from the last two years. But it has been changed as a habit for me. Please tell me how can I get rid of that as early as possible. Please answer me immediately.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks. I had chest pain whenever I was hard cough. So can you suggest me what can I do?
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!