Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I have inner growth on my legs, caused due to waxing I guess. This has lead to black spots on my legs can you please suggest any medication to stop inner growth and lighten the black spots. Thanks in advance.
I am 47 years old male. Suffering from psoriasis since 17-18 years. Not the critical position but yes in every season change it arises n elbows, finger joints, on skull, and n feet and lower legs. I am not a regular smoker but a regular alcoholic. My BP and cholesterol is normal. Taking vitamin A capsules (aquasol A) since 6 years regularly and because of that it is under ctrl. Also using dipsalic-f ointment for the same time. Sir please advice.
Hi, Last night when I was sleeping. I had an erection. The weird thing was that it felt like that something is pushing inside from the skin of my penis as if like it wants to get bigger but my skin is holding it. My foreskin is still not retractable which I also asked a doc and he told me it is fine, some people cannot retract it but it is no issue. But yesterday I felt like it wants to come out, I also felt like giving it a push (I was enjoying the feeling) but when at last at I finally gave a push on my own without using my hands. It felt like it is going out of its limit to stretch and it will tear. I immediately stopped. Can someone help me. This happened with me first time. I guess it happened once more quite a long time back.
I am urinating almost 10-12 times a day. I google it to see if this is normal for a human being or not. It said a normal human being urinates around 7 times a day. So what is the problem with it? Can you help with that? It's not a major issue.
Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
Critical factors that attribute to low libido are:
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.