Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini Shrivastava
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old female. Got my cbc and lft and kft tests done today. My bilirubin direct and indirect as well have come high. What does it signify. What should I do.
I am suffering from cold, running nose, cough and fever. This problem occurs after every 3-4 months. How can I get rid frm this. Please let me know how can I be cured permanently.
My question is that I am suffering from headache and I have an mark in my brain, I've consult a neurophysician and treatment is going on, and given description and course of 6 months, verily I am getting weak since couple of days, and my ears are continuously turning, I feel like something trying to come out from my ears by itching it, my neck too gets bitter and there is the little bit pain in my neck bone, if I try to sleep in the nights I could not feel sleepy, and in the duty morning hours I feel sleepy, if I sit anywhere for a while and get up then I feeling dizziness, my weight was 94 kgs 1 year ago and now I am just 76 kgs in just couple of months, Please kindly advise me for the better treatment.
PCOS – PCOS can disrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to fewer periods. Acne, hair growth, weight gain, and dark skin patches are other symptom of the condition.
How to reduce weight
It is difficult to reduce weight in PCOS patients but if you are able to do it, you have already done the half work.
Take medicines regularly as prescribed be the doctor after your case history and looking at your reports.
Homeopathy is a good choice, although all cases cannot be treated with homeopathy, after looking at your reports your physician can guide you about the mode of treatment.
Food to be taken care
- Sweetened juice, canned fruit in heavy syrup, or sweetened applesauce
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, and peas
- Refined grains made with white flour such as white bread and pasta, bagels,
- Sugary drinks such as soda or juice
- Sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, and candy
- Snacks such as potato chips, Fritos, Doritos, and tortilla chips
- Fresh fruits or frozen/canned fruit without added sugar, or unsweetened applesauce
- Non–starchy fresh vegetables or frozen/canned vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- Whole grains such as whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oats, and whole wheat bread
- High fiber cereals such as Kashi®, shredded wheat, and All Bran. (Look for cereals that have at least 5 grams of fiber per serving or sprinkle ½ cup of bran cereal or unprocessed bran on a low–fiber cereal to increase the fiber)
- Water or seltzer, flavored with fruit if desired, unsweetened iced tea
- High fiber baked goods made from whole wheat flour and oats
- Crackers and snacks with fiber such as Triscuits, Wasa, or popcorn