Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SaxenaYour feedback matters!
My right shoulder is slightly lower than my left one I think they are uneven I need to redress them meaning balance them what should I do.
I met accident and my right shoulder bone fractured. After surgery my shoulder bone was connected with 3 screws. When I am trying raise my hand and move I got pain in that bone area. Eventhough I am regularly doing physiotherapy exercise as per my doctor's advice I am still have pain and not able to move my hand freely. I met accident 2 months before and surgery also done same day 2 months before. Now my question whether the pain will reduce and may I move my hand freely as before. Tell me. If you like, I will send my x-ray copy to you to get your advise and opinion.
Actually my mom is 45 years old. And she suffers knee pain sometimes and its not arthritis bt in future chances might b. please suggest suggest some natural effective ways to lessen this knee pain nd also ways thru which she can avoid arthritis in future.
Hii doctor iam 60years old female my legs are paining so much can you please tell about the good medicines.
I'm 35 year female suffering from back pain & heel spur. what medication should I take I already gone for physiotherapy but no relief.
Can I bend my knee after 3 weeks of arthroscopy and if I can than how many degrees? Please tell because I am very nervous about my knee.
From 2-3 months I am facing a problem whenever I touch my face and neck it looks warm. After that I checked my body temperature but it was normal. Only face and neck remains warm. And my face looks reddish sometime and red bumps on both sides of cheeks n near nose.
Left testicle pain treated with naproxen and microbid Pain relieved But now hip, thigh, back pain Help me pls.
I am 21years old male and I have pain in my neck from backside and also have pain in my shoulder. I am unable to throw anything with my hand as my shoulder starts paining. I have consulted a doctor and taken x-ray of my shoulder but no fracture was found. Why this is happening and what to do to solve my problem of my shoulder and neck?
My uncle, he is feeling pain in joints since 5 yrs. He is now 48 yrs old. What to do to make him pain relief.
I am suffering from severe back pain. I don' t know what the problem is. I am getting pain while sitting and even in sleep. What is the solution
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.