Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old, mine is pre cycle but this month the is passing but not yet bleeded some water like is going, I am not having sex from 3 years is there any problem.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from white discharge from vagina since last couple of days. As also feeling weakness, body pain and stomach pain near waist. What should I do?
From few days I am not feeling refreshed, always tired and sleepy even in morning. What should I do. I have a 8 month kid who wake's up most of time in midnight, How I can take proper rest in 4-6 hrs. Is this possible to get my strength and freshness back with 4-6 hrs sleep and some kind of exercise.
What happens if a women get bleeding before a next period of interval after taking I pill emergency tablet.
Me and my partner had unprotected sex but I came outside her vagina. According to her 1 or 2 drops went inside her but she washed it with water throughout. Does that work or does she have to take a contraceptive pill?
I had a relation with my partner 24 days ago and I gets pregnant. So on Friday I takes RU486 and after taking mifepristone I vomit within one hour but I continue the course and takes another 4 pills of Misoprostol. Now I am having heavy bleeding since 2 days. I also consult with the doctor and he say that you are still pregnant. So what should I do now because I have a continues bleeding.
Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 15' april'16 i. E. On 3rd day of my period. And I already had irregular cycle since january16. He did not cum inside me as it was protected but today its 28'may my period hasn't come. I am bit tensed now, I got white discharge same as before period and little cramps in leg. I had done 2 home pregnancy test, one after 11 day of missed period this month and other 12th day, both comes out negative. I am worried now. Am I pregnant or my period get missed. Pls help me. Thankuu.
I am getting heat pimples on my vagina regularly. Am regularly taking butter milk. But it happens frequently. Using femmine wash to clean v. Am also using minoxidil5%. Pls help me.
Hello sir/mam mera IUI 15th Dec ko huva tha pireid k 10 days k bad tab mere follocal 21.21 mm k the or aaj yani 17 Dec ko sonoghaphy k bad pata chala mere follocal abhi ruptur nahi huye please ap muje advice kijiye k muje kya karna chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye bcz mere husband mere pas nahi hai vo out of india hai.
Hey, I'm 17 years old and I have engaged in sexual intercourse. It has been 11 days. I'm 3 days late on my period. I took a pregnancy test that said negative but I still haven't got my period. What should I do?
Am 31 weeks pregnant now. Am having serious leg pain during night time. Shall I sleep straight and keep pillow under my legs for while? It will affect my baby growth?
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.