Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm not getting regular periods after my marriage, from 5 months. Earlier it was regular, what could be the reason behind.
I m a 18 years old girl and I m suffering from irregular periods. What is the reason. Behind that? Is that because of stress? Why is this not being cured by allopathy medicine?
I have got a fibroid in my uterus. And due to that i am getting anemic. Please help me with this issue.
My wife age 30 yrs we have two children one is 8 and other is 6years old Frequently she is suffering with white discharge. Once the doctor advice to take vaginal tablets at that time she was good again after two months the same problem started We didnot go for family planning operation. Please suggest me the treatment Thanks.
My friend has a history of irregular periods and was diagnosed with psod and was on medication. She has her last period in december starting and after that none for last 3 months. She had intercourse in 21 march for the first time and unprotected one. Though she had pill within 2 he's of having it. She is tensed that she might get pregnant. Please clarifywhat needs to be done further. Awaiting response eagerly.
Her delivery date 23rd march 2016. And LMP Date 16.06. 2015. Now we consulting with gynaecology doctor in our nearest. Taking tablets too as suggested by doctors. Now she feels morning time white discharge like water (not smell and also we check weather it is curd like its not like that) what should she do for that please suggest.
Hi I am sangeeta From Nepal My periods gets late day by day. I feel pain in those late days. I am in too depression by this disease. My all the performance gets lost by this stupid diseases. So please let me out from this. I am too thankful of you!
Homoeopathy and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS/PCOD)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos) is a metabolic, endocrine and reproductive disorder affecting most of the female population. The condition is defined by the presence of small fluid filled cysts present in one or both of the ovaries. These cysts interfere with the normal functioning of the ovaries.
Its clinical characteristics include hyperandrogenism, chronic anovulation, insulin resistance and infertility, obesity, type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Depression and anxiety are common in women with pcos as compared with healthy women. Depression in pcos is often associated with obesity and metabolic abnormalities and did not show any significant change in pcos after treatment with oral contraceptive pills.
In conventional medical system-- metformin, oral contraceptives, anti-androgens, clomiphene citrate and thiazolidinediones are used for the management of pcos. Metformin is commonly used either alone or in combination with other medicines for the treatment of most of the clinical manifestations of pcos. However, metformin reduced hyperinsulinaemia and hyperandrogenaemia, and even shown improvements in menstrual abnormalities and resumption of ovulation, but it causes gastrointestinal intolerance i. E. Nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhoea. It is contraindicated in liver disease and other medicines also have their side effects.
Role of homoeopathy:-
Homoeopathic prescription being holistic might help in these aspects which evaluates emotional aspects along with excess body hair growth, obesity, infertility and menstrual problems. Lifestyle modification is the first line of treatment in which weight loss has done by improving psychological outcomes, reproductive and metabolic features.
Homeopathy helps in dissolving the cysts to eliminate the need for hormone therapy. In homeopathy no two women would be suggested to take the same medication. This is because every woman with pcos has a specific set of problems which need an individualistic approach. Stress management, weight control, corrective lifestyle habits along with the remedy can be of considerable help. Homeopathy can also work as a secondary treatment while one is treated with conventional medications to treat pcod. With homeopathy, when the hormonal imbalances can be kept in check, it can also help to treat infertility in women who are planning a pregnancy.
My name is ashok & meri wife ko 1 month 25 days ho gaye hain abhi tak Period nahi aaya hai jbki maine pregnancy kit se check kiya to negative bata raha hai. Aisa kyon hai ki Period nahi Aa raha hai. Please Help me.
How to Identify You're not Chewing Your Food Enough?
Are you always in a hurry while eating or multitask while chewing your food? Then it is highly probable that you don’t chew your food enough. A recent survey revealed that on an average people chew their food only 6 six times before swallowing, which is far less than enough. Chewing food for an adequate amount of time is necessary for a healthy digestive system and can help you avoid lots of health problems.
Here’s why you should chew your food properly.
So what happens to your body when you don’t chew your food enough?
Mastication is the name given to the process of chewing food. Mastication, if not done properly, can lead to various health problems like-
1. Incomplete digestion: Digestion starts in the mouth itself and chewing has a significant role in it. The salivary glands are stimulated to release an alkaline enzyme, called ptyalin, by chewing. This enzyme combines with carbohydrates to initiate the process of the conversion of food into simpler sugars by splitting. Not chewing food properly may be a causative agent for digestive problems like gas, bloating, and diarrhoea to name a few.
2. Increased threat of bacterial overgrowth: If food is not chewed properly it cannot be completely broken down by the digestive system. The partially digested portion of food may result in increased amount of bacteria in the colon, leading to stomach infections.
3. Bad oral health: If you don’t chew food enough, plaque build-up in your mouth may increase, which can further lead to tooth decay. This is because improper chewing means lesser amount of saliva secretion, and more chances of accumulation of unbroken food particles in the mouth, causing cavities.
4. Lesser nutrient absorption: When you don’t chew your food properly, larger food particles don’t break into smaller ones. This makes absorption of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients difficult for your body when they pass through the intestines.
Indications that you don’t chew your food properly
If you don’t chew food for an adequate amount of time, your body begins to give warning signs. This can affect your health significantly, and the following symptoms show if you don’t do it properly.
1. Frequent digestive problems: If you are frequently experiencing digestive problems like acid reflux, constipation or heartburn then there are good chances that the problem is inadequate chewing of food.
2. Weight gain: One of the reasons behind weight gain may be consuming too many calories without realising. This can happen when you eat fast, which indicates that you don’t crush and grind your food properly inside your mouth.
3. Recurrent mood swings: Researchers are of the opinion that improper chewing of food gives rise to digestive problems, which in turn may often ruin your mood.
How many times should you chew each bite?
Researchers at Ohio State University are of the opinion that you should chew each mouthful of food for a minimum of 30 times. However, they mentioned that chewing softer food like potatoes for 5 to 10 times is enough.
Hie I talk before on same topic about my irregular periods. My weight is ok. My copper t is ok. Doctor told my abt scan it is also fyn. In my cu-t its only said in bold lines that cu-t seen in situ. Now my doctor asked me to give blood test. On february my periods came after taking medicine then on march I perioDs came after taking homeopathic medicine and on ds month april I do my scan. Dr. Gave me medicine and said give your blood samples during periods. Pls advice me something what can I do. The test names are FSH/LH, S. Prolactin, T. SH, S. Testosterone. I ate medicine but my periods dnt came. How I can give my blood test if my periods dnt come. Medicine named which my gynae gavePRIMOLUP-N.
Sir mera penis only 10 cm hai. Sex ke time yh hard na hoke soft hi rhta hai jis se vagina mai andar ja ni pata hai. Jis se sir bhut critical problem ho gyi hsi. Aur size bi smaller hai. Sir please mujhe iske liye treatment batayain. Jo kuch bi ho. Any tab. Ya cream. Thanks.
All of us lead extremely busy lives and amidst all this chaos, we tend to indulge in certain detrimental habits which drastically drain our physical and mental energy levels. So if you are constantly feeling down-and-out, make sure to steer clear from these seven troublesome habits.
1) Not drinking enough water - Loss of water is closely associated with thickening of blood which greatly decreases the rate of oxygen exchange, ultimately leading to low energy levels.
2) Using electronic devices at bedtime - According to research, exposure to any light-emitting technology at bedtime has an adverse effect on your sleep pattern and does not give adequate rest to the brain.
3) Iron-deficient diet - If your body lacks adequate amount of iron, you are bound to experience weakness, lack of concentration, sluggishness and mood variations. Make sure to include iron-rich products in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat etc.
4) Entertaining negative thoughts - People who constantly focus on the negative aspects of life have been found to have lower energy levels than the ones with a positive outlook. Prolonged negative thinking can also spark early dementia.
5) Skipping breakfast - Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day. Your body burns calories even when you are sleeping and thus after you wake up from a long night’s sleep, it is the right time to refuel your body and fill it up with nutrients for the entire day. Therefore, do not miss your breakfast at any cost.
6) Excessive consumption of junk food - Regular consumption of food products rich in trans fats, refined sugar and starchy carbohydrates leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar which is followed by a sugar crash, eventually leading to extreme fatigue.
7) Living in a cluttered environment - Research has proved that working in a cluttered environment leads to reduced functioning of the brain and poor concentration. It is also known to hamper the information processing capability of the brain, leading to a feeling of lethargy and sluggishness.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media
I am pregnant with 21st week with 84 kgs but i am not gaining my weight from past two months. Please suggest a diet plan to gain weight.
I am 20 years old. I have been on medication for epilepsy for the past 4 years and I still on medication, I am using levipil 750 mg, twice a day. Recently in the month of june I got pregnant with my boyfriend currently living in china. I have consulted a Chinese doctor there and had a surgical abortion, after the abortion I had been taking some medicines and from the 4th day of my abortion I have been taking yasmin 3mg once a day as recommended by my doctor. But due to translation problems between Chinese and English I have misunderstood the way of taking the medicine and have been taking yasmin continuously from the 4th day of my abortion, it's been 5 weeks and 3 days till now. I have experienced unusual headaches continuously in the 4th week of taking the medicine. But now since a week it has reduced. Recently I found out that I have been taking the medicines wrongly as I was supposed to take yasmin 3 mg for only 21 days and then stop for a week (which I didn't). Please suggest me what steps should I take next.
I got married. But now I and my wife don't need and children. Most of time I used condom but my wife insist me to do direct Sex and sometimes I also think for direct Sex but I scared about pregnancy. So please guide me that When can we do for direct sex? And when can we do with condom?
Celiac disease is an autoimmune disease caused due to intolerance to the protein called gluten found in common foods like wheat, barley, and rye. The exact reason for the disease is not known, but gluten attacks the small finger-like projections in the intestine called the villi, which help absorb nutrients during the digestion, leading to malnourishment.
Onset of the disease is usually once the child has started on solid foods and can include diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, underweight, skin rashes, anemia, mouth sores, etc. Diagnosis usually happens with a detailed discussion and checking the level of antibodies against gluten in the blood. In rare cases, an intestinal biopsy may also be required. Once confirmed, the following are ways to manage celiac disease.
Dietary changes: Avoiding gluten-containing foods is the first step to treating celiac disease. These are common food substances like wheat and barley. In some cases, the entire family may choose to or need to take this diet, just to provide moral support to the child.
- Breads, cakes (made from wheat)
- Creamed or breaded vegetables
- Processed meats
- Dry roasted nuts (as agents used in processing could have wheat)
- Fried chicken
- French fries (that are coated in flour)
- Spreads, soft cheeses, and dips
- Salad dressings
- Gravies and sauces (including some tomato and meat sauces)
- Soup mixes and canned soups
- Crab or other seafood
- Malt or malt-flavored drinks (usually made from barley)
- Modified food starch (modified corn starch is OK; modified wheat starch is not)
- Nondairy creamer
- Soy sauce and soy sauce solids (may be fermented with wheat)
- Wheat-free products (may contain barley or rye flour)
- Yogurts containing wheat starch
Read the labels of foods to ensure they are free of gluten. Organic/natural food stores and health food stores contain wide range of gluten-free products that can be used with minimal effect on the child's food habits.
Eating out: Just because the child has celiac disease, eating out is not ruled out. Carefully choosing what to eat is suggested. Also, letting the chef know is a good idea, as most chefs will prepare something safer for the child.
Cross-contamination: Avoid cross-contamination: In schools or in cases where the child could potentially eat from other children's boxes, make sure the child is well informed and ensure he does not eat from other kids' lunch boxes. It is also a good idea to keep the class teacher and a couple of his close friends informed of the child's condition.
Most children are easy to educate and adapt well to the changes required, knowing very well that it is for their own good.