Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I'm suffering from ulcerative colitis since 2001. And now the area of nodular mucosa is increased in sigmord colon.?
My brother goes to gym to burn stomach n to build body. Can I know what kind of food should he consume n how much everyday.
Iam 21years old and have left ribs pain, doctor said it is due to gastric, but still now it is hurting, what should I do?
I am about 53 yrs old male in sales trade where I have to make regular journey through bus/train/bike. I drink also. Since april 2014 I have develop a back pain (lower part of the back) it started after loose motion. During morning hour when I leave bed it disturb me a lot. I use to take omeprazole medicine to avoid acidity since 2 yrs, at least 20 days a month. I want complite rest from this problem.
Drinking water before or after can affect the digestive system badly. So I was advised to avoid water before, during and after meals for some time. Is it true or just a myth?
Every time I eat something spicy my ribs begin to pain. It's a burning pain. Is acidity the coz? Is there any permanent cure for acidity? And does acidity and gas cause arthritic problems? Pls advise.
My father is admitted to gastreologist The endoscopy shows that he got infection ulcer and infection on the food passing way. Will it cure soon Send me the food chart He is diabetes nd paralyzed patient also.
I live in thane. In my leg and stomach have more problems. In my leg having much pain. And my stomach is big. I doing regular exercise. I have more acidity.
Hello, I recently felt urinary tract infection and went for ultrasound scan as per doctor advice, after report everything including kidney, prostate were normal except fatty liver as observation but I have a slight food spoiled smell in my sperm and it is white in color and thick, I also got Hpv and genital wart which got cleared by freezing it, do I need to worry about this sperm smell and fatty liver?
I am male, 23, and I not bulky or fat. But still my stomach always remain bulky n bulged out, giving me fat belly look. All other parts r quite normal. But only my abdomen seems to be bulged out. Sometime it get absolutely flat when I am empty stomach or after 2-3 hrs of taking meal. I want to know is it due to Gas, or improper digestion that my belly remain bulged out all the time?
There are little itchy reddish pappules appearing in my penile head, when I use anti histamine ir disappears soon and again after some time it reappears. I got checked for HIV AND VDRL, results are negative, how can I overcome this problem and there is dark grey colour material is forming in that.
50 years old female junior management hospital employee, tensions job vegetarian, if outside food is taken mucous dysentery with abdomen pain, irritation by mood depression not responded to allopathic treatment, need help and homoeopathy remedies.
I want to know what food I have to take to improve my body physic as I am very lean. And if take more food am suffering from gastric problem. Suggest me a food list in vegetarian. In non veg I can eat only chicken. Is it good for improve my body.
Will gout lead to any harmful effects on my body? I am a food lover and prefer mostly non veg but, I am not obese. So, I want to know what are the future problems that may arise due to gout and how can I rectify them. And also when I eat a lot I feel burning sensation in my chest and pinching pain in heart. I suffer with high gastric problem also. Are all these symptoms iinterrelate. Please guide me.
Hello sir madam I am suffering from anus pain. There is Anal itching. please tell me any tablet name or home remedies.
Bloating and gas are most commonly caused due to indigestion as well as excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen region. This can lead to a feeling of tightness and swelling, along with debilitating pain and discomfort, in some extreme cases. The other causes for bloating and gas may include wheat or gluten allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, food that gives rise to flatulence, lactose intolerance as well as severe conditions like acid reflux.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
Bloated abdomen refers to a feeling of fullness, tightness and distension of abdomen. There is also an excessive accumulation of gas in abdomen. Bloated abdomen can be painful, with cramping as well.
The main causes behind bloated abdomen are constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, wheat allergy, taking flatulent (gas-forming) food, overeating, food intolerance like lactose intolerance, and acid reflux (Dyspepsia).
Over-the-counter instant gas-relieving pills and tonics can only provide very temporary relief, the causative agents remain firmly in place. Homeopathic medicines can completely cure bloatedness or bloated abdomen. Made from natural substances and free from any side effects, Homeopathic remedies for bloated abdomen can provide complete recovery by striking at the root of the problem, while ensuring there is no recurrence.
Homeopathic Treatment for Bloating and Gas-
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Here is a list of some medicines that your homeopath might use to treat gas and bloating-
- Graphites: This is one of the most commonly used and most efficient elements in Homeopathy. Graphites can help in treat abdomen bloating, which is accompanied by constipation on a prolonged basis. When this gas gets obstructed, instead of being allowed to see itself out of the body, the gas gets accumulated and causes a lot of discomfort and pain within the abdomen. Also, when there is an offensive odour in the gas that manages to pass through, one can use this medication.
- Carbo Veg: This is one of the best homeopathic ways of resolving bloating and gas. This medicine is most commonly prescribed when there is belching along with the gas accumulation and bloating. The wind that accumulates in the abdomen may also give rise to breathing difficulties for many patients, in which case such a medicine is known to work wonders.
- Abies Can: This is a natural Homeopathic cure for painful bloating which also comes with heart palpitations. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe this medicine to fight the gas that is busy burning in the abdomen. Other symptoms treated by this medicine include a sudden spike in the appetite as well.
- Magnesium Phos: This medicine can help in treating gas and bloating that becomes colicky and gives rise to a lot of unbearable pain eventually. Also, it can be used for treating a feeling of fullness in the stomach due to the accumulation of gas. Further, the other symptoms treated by this medication include belching and hiccups.
- Raphanus: When the gas obstructs the normal digestive process of the abdomen. This medicine can also be prescribed for successful treatment. It can also be used when the abdomen becomes hard due to the gas, which does not escape as flatulence or even as burps.
- China: This is a Homeopathic medicine that can help in relieving symptoms like fullness, tightness, pain and even heaviness in the abdomen. It helps the patient in passing better motions so that the symptoms may be eliminated.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to consult the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.