Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalaka Bhagunde
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalaka BhagundeYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old female l got pregnant I use abortion pill after that since last 24 day my period going on please tell me what to do to stop my periods.
Oh, it is that time of the month again! There are a lot of women (and men who deal with the women) who would have repeatedly said this when they are experiencing the premenstrual syndrome. Most women (and men!) get used to it and know how to deal with it. As the adage goes, this too shall pass!
The female body and mind are controlled by a whole lot of female hormones which affect her health. During the premenstrual phase, when there is a surge in the hormone levels, there are a set of symptoms which any woman dreads. These include increased mood swings, irritability, abdominal cramps, migraines, breast tenderness, food binging, and back pain to name a few. About 80% of the woman experience these, so it is common, yet easily manageable. Some of the best ways to deal with the PMS are listed below.
- Stay active: Moving in any way to keep the body in motion and energy flowing is the key to managing PMS. Whether aerobic exercise, dancing, jogging, swimming, or walking, whatever works for you, go ahead and take your pick. Getting at least 30 minutes of physical activity can help get rid of the anxiety and manage stress.
- Deep breathing: This is not just a way to give your body more oxygen and therefore energy, it also helps manage the abdominal bloating that is commonly seen during PMS. Deep breaths help in releasing the held up air, which causes the belly to soften.
- Quit smoking: Smoking women are twice as likely to experience PMS symptoms as nonsmokers. Period. Reason enough to quit smoking??!!
- Soak in the sun: The sun not just gives vitamin D, it also relieves PMS by soothing the effect of the hormones.
- Get creative: The reproductive organs are the ‘creators’ in you, so when the hormone levels are higher, your creative energies are higher too. Check out for yourself and you will find that you will be extra-good at drawing, singing, writing and painting during these days. They also take your mind off the stress and symptoms of PMS and make you feel good.
- Yoga: Yoga does wonders for PMS symptoms, and staying upside down works wonders for the woman’s body.
- Healthy diet: Eat clean, green foods during your cycles. Whole grains, leafy vegetables, fresh fruits, legumes and nuts should find their way into your plates. Reduce the whites – sugar, salt, white rice, and even dairy if possible. Drink loads of water and keep above-average hydration levels.
- Limit alcohol and caffeine: They may boost your feeling temporarily, but do a lot of harm, so avoid them.
So, while PMS is not rare, there are simple effective ways to manage it too. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm 23 years old female, unmarried. My period was regular and normal, I had it 23 june of this year. But in july to till now I don't . Is it normal? What should I do?
Hiii. I am 25 years old. I am suffering due to hypothyroid from last 13 years. My TSH level 3.91.I am taking Thyrox 75 m.g regularly. My last monthly period had came 1s of August. And completed on 7 th August. Now I want to know that when I can do unprotected sexual intercourse with my husband that I do not be pregnant. I do not want to get pregnant. But my husband like unprotected sex. And pills have lots of side effects. So will you suggest me any safe day for unprotected sex? Pls help me pls.
My periods are irregular and after consult with Dr. I am taking krimpson 35. please suggest what to do to get regular periods?
I got married in 2013. After two months I became pregnant. But because of personal issues I lost it. Now I m not conceiving? What are the causes and treatments?
I am 25 year old girl and having irregular period from starting (45-50days cycle), but now my periods time is increasing day by day, this time it takes 4.5 months. I am taking yasmin tablet also as per doctor suggestion, Is it ok?
I am Dr Vishwas Parulekar. I am a gynecologist in infertility specialist. I have received my education from K E M hospital and Nair Hospital in Mumbai and I have done diploma in reproductive medicine from KL University Germany. I am practicing for last 20 years and there are a lot of changes in gynecology as well as infertility practice. 20 years back the accessibility of the techniques like IVF and laparoscopy was not easy but nowadays it is very easy and accessible to all the people.
But the mainstay of the treatment race on the accurate diagnosis and in infertility the approach to the diagnosis and management is a team approach where the infertility specialist the one does IVF the sonologist the one who does the sonography and the laparoscopic surgeon who does the laparoscopy and hysteroscopy on the patient. They should have the best coordination and that is lacking in many of the places. So our hospital stands out in this respect that we have all these facilities under one roof and done by the same team.
So the coordination in the treatment and diagnosis is the best so we do here 3D 4D sonography along with colour Doppler and routine 2D sonography and we do laparoscopy and hysteroscopy along with all the laparoscopic and hysteroscopy procedure. Whatever I needed to treat infertility and we can do in for in vitro fertilization and with ICSI and IMCI with laser assisted hatching and we can do the freezing of the eggs embryos and spermatozoa so you also do the surrogacy treatment in our Centre.
We have helped hundreds of the couples in last 10 to 12 years of our infertility practice and Our centre is a state of the art centre and it is easily accessible and it is also not very expensive so it is really affordable people are costly procedure like IVF or ICSI can be done in analysis the cost of any common surgery which people do in a private nursing home if you want to know more about your infertility condition and you if you want to talk to me you can book an appointment through lybrate.com