Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakti Raj Jammula
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shakti Raj JammulaYour feedback matters!
I am a feeding mom. I have a itching in my private place can I take citralka syrup .if I take this ill it effect to my baby please give me the reply.
Hair fall and hair loss are common problems experienced by people all over the world. Hair fall may occur due to various reasons such as dandruff, combing and due to some diseases. For instance, Alopecia areata is a common cause of hair loss. Homeopathy is an efficient form of treatment for hair fall. The treatment may be lengthy but it works from the roots and cures the underlying problem of the condition. Here are several homeopathic medicines, which help in controlling the hair fall.
- Fluoricum acidum: This homeopathic medicine is derived from hydrofluoric acid and is an effective remedy for hair loss. It also prevents hair fall after any kind of sickness.
- Phosphorus: Made from the potentization of inorganic phosphorus, this medicine is good for several hair fall conditions.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is a very efficient homeopathic medicine, which enhances hair growth. It may be used by patients who experience hair loss along with itching and sweating of the scalp.
- Vinca minor: This medicine primarily cures alopecia. It works to eliminate dandruff and may also be used in case of abnormal hair growth.
- Silicea: This homeopathic medicine may be used to treat several kinds of problems. It is an effective medicine in cases when a person turns bald due to extreme hair loss.
- Baryta carbonica: This medicine is used for young people who suffer from premature baldness. It is used to treat hair loss that occurs at an extreme rate in people.
- Lycopodium clavatum: This effective homeopathic medicine prevents a lot of hair-related conditions. It is a good solution for hair loss and baldness and is made from club moss. Premature balding is also prohibited.
- Psorinum: This medicine is considered to be great for treating hair fall because of dandruff. The root of the cause is treated, and both hair fall and dandruff get reduced.
- Mezereum: This homeopathic medicine may be used to cure a wide array of problems, including hair fall. It is used in cases, where a patient has a crusty scalp or infected scalp along with the production of pus. Hair growth is also encouraged.
- Kali Sulphiricum: This medicine is used to treat hair fall, which results due to dandruff. It is usually used when the dandruff is yellow. This medicine is ideal for treating both dandruff and hair fall together.
Hair fall is a very common problem, and homeopathy is a very effective way of treating this condition. Hair fall may occur due to various conditions and there are homeopathic medicines to treat all of them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Are you planning on undertaking a cosmetic procedure for rejuvenating your skin? Botox treatment is considered to be effective for this purpose. Botox is a drug made from a certain neurotoxin, and it is produced by a bacteria known as Clostridium botulinum. Botox is also used for medical purposes, especially for the treatment of muscle related conditions. It is primarily used for removing wrinkles via a procedure in which your facial muscles are temporarily relaxed.
Except for reducing the appearance of your wrinkles and facial lines, which appear because of aging, botox is used for the treatment of conditions which include leaky bladders, migraines, excessive sweating, and eye squints. Over 20 medical conditions utilize botox as a part of treatment.
How it works?
Botulinum toxin or botox is a poisonous substance. A single gram of botox can kill over one million people. But it acts as an ideal therapeutic protein when utilized in a proper, required dosage.
About botox procedure
Botulinum toxin powder is diluted in saline to be administered. It is injected into a patient’s neuromuscular tissue and takes around 72 hours to show results. This time reflects the amount of time that is required for disruption of your body’s usual synaptosomal process. It takes around 5 days for the full effect of botox treatment to show. Pregnant or lactating women, and people who are allergic to it from a previous treatment should avoid any form of botox treatment.
Side effects and associated risks
Although injections containing botox are well tolerated, there are several side effects involved. They are as follows:
- A person having a genetic predisposition in which a mild, transient response to botox is received. Some patients taking type A botox injections are likely to develop antibodies to the toxins. This makes the treatment ineffective. Antibody development is also indicated in cases of patients taking a type B botox injection for treating cervical dystonia.
- Along with the intended effects, botulinum toxin may cause some other side effects, which are quite undesirable. They may include headache, malaise, mild cases of nausea, transient numbness, mild pain, local edema and erythema at the site where the injection is given.
- Temporary fatigue, of your surrounding musculature are also likely because of the toxin and its actions.
- Temporary upper lid and brow ptosis or drooping is another side effect involved with botox.
The results obtained from treatment by type B botox is said to be more effective than botox A treatment. You may expect better results when your muscles remain contracted instead of being relaxed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.