Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am losing my hair slowly. I am using keshkanth oils (product by pathanjali. So can I reduce my hair fall for this shampoo and oil? Or else what can I do? please help me.
Greying of hair occurs when the pigments which give hair its characteristic color stop working. The pigment cells present in the hair follicle produce a chemical known as melanin which is responsible for the color of the hair. Usually greying of hair begins when one reaches their mid-thirties, however, premature greying can occur in one's twenties.
These are some home remedies for treating greying of hair -
1. Almond oil and lemon juice massage - Almond oil enhances the elasticity and provides nourishment to the hair. Lemon is a good source of vitamins and phosphorus which help in promoting the growth of the hair. Combining almond oil and lemon juice helps in preventing greying of hair.
2. Indian gooseberry - Indian gooseberry or amla contains high amounts of antioxidants and vitamin C which is an excellent remedy for greying hair. You can either apply amla oil or consume the fruit to reap its benefits.
3. Henna - Henna is a natural hair colorant that is used to darken the color of the hair. It also helps in strengthening the hair strands.
4. Coconut oil - Coconut oil helps in moisturizing the hair, eliminates dandruff and promotes hair growth. Coconut oil contains high amounts of antioxidants that help in treating grey hair.
5. Black tea - Black tea enhances hair strength and promotes hair growth apart from adding a natural dark hue to the hair strands. It is one of the most favored methods to treat grey hair.
6. Curry leaves - Curry leaves contain vitamin B which improves the functioning of the pigments present in the hair follicle. It also provides nourishment to the hair and limits hair fall.
7. Blackstrap molasses - It is a by-product of sugarcane that is rich in minerals such as manganese, calcium and vitamin B. It is also rich in copper that is beneficial to the hair pigment.
8. Shikakai - Shikakai, also known as 'Acacia Concinna' is a herb that helps in grey hair treatment. It restricts hair fall and promotes growth of hair.
Hello sir/madam mai dikhne me kala hu mere face pe thora v light ni h, mere saare friends mujhe iss baat pe chidate h mujhe please kuch suggest kijiye mere liye mai kaise kya karu?
I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the past 3 months. My husband betrayed me. He's in relationship with a girl of age 31. Both told me that they were friends. But both of them planning to marry in Malaysia cause she's a Malaysian citizen. We've a kid of age 5. Don't know what to do?
I have asthma problem from childhood, so what precautions should I take for getting cure? Give your opinion.
Sir my son is 16 years old. He was suffering from fever since last night. Please suggest what should he do?
My daughter's one upper front teeth is not coming out though the earlier one had fallen almost one month ago.
Having a problem of hernia and doctor is saying for operation. Is there any risk factor in that operation. Is it major problem?
I want to be slim and loose tummy fat. So I want to know diet or anything else that can be helpful for me.
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continuously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
While driving scooter in goa 5 days back I slipped. No external injury but lot of pain in left leg below knee back side. No swelling no blue clot. Seems muscle rupture or muscle pull. I came back Delhi yesterday can't rest much there though have taken zero dol Mr. Still pain while taking long steps or climbing up or down stairs. Kindly advise.
I am 16 years old and my height is so good but my health is not so good what should I do please give me some advice.
I have some skin scratches causes from work out on my under arm to chest. what should I do for repair or remove it? Please tell me.
Ageing is always traumatic. One gets weaker, develops wrinkles and falls prey to degenerative changes and diseases. But cosmetic science has one or two useful tricks up its arm to make one's face look young and full, even when age is playing catch up-like cheek implants.
These are also ideal for thin-faced people looking to acquire a rounded facial profile.
Other Cosmetic Options For a Fuller Face:
We all know that there is a loss of fat, especially from the cheek area due to ageing. This leads to a flattening and hollowing out of this part with wrinkle folds also becoming very prominent.
Fat grafting where fat from the same patient is grafted under the skin in cheek area to give one a fuller looking face, injectable fillers and facelift, a surgery in which excess skin is cut off, tightening the face and rejuvenating it, are some of the options available.
However, fat grafting can distort facial features, fillers are temporary and face lift is a big surgery. Hence synthetic cheek implants using silicone are becoming very popular these days.
More About Cheek Implants:
Cheek implants vary widely not only in shape and style but also in the material with which they are made. Solid implants made of silicone and polyethene, like the ones which were used in breast augmentation, are quite popular today.
Cheek implant surgery usually takes about 30 to 45 minutes. A cut is made either inside the upper lip or through the lower eyelid. A pocket is formed here and the implant is inserted. This is held by muscles, stitches or natural screws.
The inside of the mouth is then stitched up.
The incidence of things going wrong are less but the downside of this procedure is that one may have to get cheek implants again and again based on one’s rate of ageing. Silicone is also not a completely safe material. One may also develop infections which require implant removal. Implant migration can also happen and will require a removal. Bone resorption (bone loss) has also been reported below solid facial implants.
Some cosmetic surgeons also opine that fat grafting gives a more natural-looking fullness to the cheek area than synthetic implants.
We advise that one tries out non-surgical options like injectible fillers first before going for cheek implants and consult a reputable surgeon.
Another thing to keep in mind is that one may have to go for cosmetic removal of under-eye hollows, jowls and nasolabial folds around the nose, along with silicone cheek implants. These 3 areas become more pronounced with age and it’s very important to focus on them first before getting implants. If this is not done, the face can take on a very artificial look.