Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shakila Shaikh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shakila ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old suffering from back pain since last 8 to 10 months. Get tested and found that uric acid is high, it is 8.3. Please suggest medicine and food to avoid and food to eat. My height is 170 cm. And weight is 72 kg.
I am a 19 year old female and I had my first grey strand at the age of 10. It was only last year, when my hair started turning grey at the front and now 50% of my hair are grey. How do I cure this premature greying of hair. I tried homeopathy treatment for 6-7 months. I saw no result. It has really affected my self confidence and had gotten me stressed.
Athlete’s foot, also called tinea pedis, is an infectious bacterial fungal contamination that affects the skin on the feet and can spread to the toenails and in some cases to the hands as well. The fungal disease is called athlete’s foot, since it is ordinarily found in athletes. Athlete’s foot is not that serious, however, sometimes it is difficult to cure. In case you have diabetes or a week immune system and suspect that you have athlete’s foot, you need to call your specialist or doctor immediately.
Regardless, here are few alternative ways to treat athlete’s foot:
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) has been used as an option for treating athlete’s foot with some success. 50% of the solutions of tea tree oil successfully treated this disease in 64% of the trial members. Put 40 drops of organic tea tree oil to a footbath and dip your feet for 10 minutes. Later, while drying the feet, rub a couple of drops of the oil directly on the affected area. Tea tree oil has properties that will stop the growth in vigorously affected zones and prevent it from spreading to unaffected areas, although tea tree oil can also bring about skin dermatitis in a few people.
- Ozonated olive oil: Using ozonated olive oil can likewise help with athlete's foot. Use the glue to swab your spotless, dry feet every morning and night. This will clear up the growth within just two to four days and can be used as a preventive measure against future flare-ups.
- Soaking your feet: Soak your feet in two tablespoons of Himalayan Crystal salt and half a glass of organic apple cider vinegar solution and blend it with some warm water. This makes an exceptionally acidic environment in which the parasite cannot live. You can then wipe your feet with a cotton cloth. You can also wipe down the inner parts of shoes to keep the growth from sticking there.
- Swab with cotton: Sesame and raw virgin coconut oil have anti-bacterial properties and can be used specifically to the feet. Swab it generously on clean dry feet with a cotton ball twice every day.
- Yogurt: Yogurt containing dynamic bacterial organisms is exceptionally successful in battling fungal infections like athlete’s foot. The live acidophilus bacteria present in plain yogurt keeps the contagious and bacterial infections in check.
- Room for air: A warm and moist environment is bad for fungal infections. Go barefoot when you are not in a damp area, and while going out wear shoes or open-toed shoes. You may not be enthusiastic about flaunting your feet during this condition. However, it might be worthwhile if it means that they will heal faster this way.
- Soak your feet in PVPI: Povidone-iodine (PVPI) is usually known by its principle image name, Betadine. It is a medicine used to treat and heal fungal wounds. It is additionally used in skin disease treatments and is a very effective bactericide. It is useful to battle yeasts, molds and parasites, in addition to other things. Soaking your feet in Betadine can help you get rid of athlete’s foot.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!