Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh MehtaYour feedback matters!
My mother 40 years old. Suffering asthma and severe gastric since 5 years. No cure from any medicine.
Hi What is the symptom of piles and constipation. I suffer bleeding at the time of passing stool. The sphincters are feeling like contracted. And sometimes pain or feeling like someone pinching me by needle on dat area. Meri delivery operation se hui h 1 nov ko. Kya ye uski wjhse h. Can you please suggest ye piles h ya constipation ki wjhse ye problem h. Abi me khane me dalia, khichdi, daal roti, aloo ki sabzi, dry fruit wala ladoo ye sab leri hu or khane k bad acne leti hu and dasmularisht b leti hu.
Tennis toe is also known as runner’s toe since athletes are mostly runners; skiers and tennis players also get this injury often. Due to its ugly appearance, tennis toe is also known as a black toenail. This injury causes bleeding under the toe along with moderate to heavy pain. Although it is not considered to be type 1 serious injury, it can still force an athlete to abstain from participating in any events. The blood from the toenail might take its own sweet time to get out of the way. As a result, the recovery time for this injury can last for weeks together. This, unfortunately, is also an ideal condition for infection to set in.
How does it happen?
This condition may arise because of the friction between the toenail and the running shoes or constant downward pressure on the toe. In case if the shoe is tighter than normal, it can damage the toenail. If on the other hand, the shoe is very loose, it can result in similar condition due to heavy pressure on the nail. Tennis toe can also arise in a situation, if the toe constantly bangs the shoe from inside. Extreme hot weather may also result in toe swelling. Finally, one may encounter tennis toe if a blow is faced on the toe. Irrespective of the cause, the blood clots inside the nail resulting in swelling and pain. Too much damage might result in falling off of the toenail altogether.
1. If the tennis toe is minor, the injury resolves all by itself
2. The toenail should be clipped together to ensure that it does not result in any friction with the shoe.
3. During the injury, it is advised that a person wears bigger size shoes with wider toe space so that it does not result in any further irritation.
4. If the toenail is torn, make sure to tap it up so that adequate protection is there from outside forces.
5. In case the injury is serious a doctor might have to intervene and drain the blood with a surgical instrument.
6. Another medical solution is to remove the toenail surgically, drain the blood and tape it up for a good one week until new nail formation takes place.
1. Running shoes should be at least half a size bigger than the normal size.
2. Toenails should be regularly trimmed in order to avoid any injury.
3. If a person has a tendency of sweating too much, it makes sense to wear a pair of socks at all times.
4. While running, shoe laces should be tightened to avoid sudden friction between the toe and the shoe resulting into tennis toe.
I have a problem during urine it's burning and my stomach is paining during urine and motions are also not clear I am not getting what's wrong with me please suggest me something.
I am not getting sleep from last week and the rest of my body parts are not going well so what I have to do so please give me a suggestion to get well soon.
I am currently facing the issue of my knee pain and my back pain. I an taking milk almost daily but it aches a lot sometimes for no reason. Usually right after I wake up.
I am 21 years old I did sex with my boy friend without condom is there any problem ? will i get pregnant ?
I want to know whether lot of hairs in the anus causes itching there ? Please reply in detail. I am suffering from it.
What is the average ejaculation Time?
There is no such strict ejaculation time period. But still if the ejaculation is occuring in 5 to 8 minutes can be considered as normal ejaculation.
Ejaculation time more than 4 minutes - Normal
Ejaculation time less than 1 minute - Pre mature ejaculation
Ejaculation time 1 - 1.5 minutes - Probable pre mature ejaculation
Causes of premature ejaculation
Infrequent sexual act
Over anxiety and depression state of mind
Excessive mastrubation habit. It is the most common cause of premature ejaculation
Living in a stress full and pressure packed life style
Person’s feeling of guilty or self -reproach and blame.
Certain drugs used for psychiatric or behavioural problem
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR PRE MATURE EJACULATION
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment in pre mature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
Homeopathic treatment increases the emision and ejaculation time of semen during sexual act.
It also helps to cure the erectile problem asociated to Pre mature ejaculation.
It also cure the physical and mental exhusion associated with PE due to over mental stressed condition
Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with PE
Homeopathic treatment cures the night emision too occurs in young mass.
Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
Homeopathic treatrment also helps for oligospermia , azospermia condition
Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach of treatment in pre mature ejaculation problem..
Message your complaints in details for treatment - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic firstname.lastname@example.org
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.