Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shailesh Mehta

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Shailesh Mehta General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Shailesh Mehta
Dr. Shailesh Mehta is a renowned General Physician in Tardeo, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Bhatia Hospital in Tardeo, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Shailesh Mehta on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Bhatia Hospital

Grant Road West Station, Tardeo Road. Landmark: Near Union Bank & Near Swati Restaurant, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh Mehta

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

After gyming. My body shape is changed. Only in one or two months my body shape changed. I hav also lost 10 kgs weight coz og typhoid fever. But now m ok. Is my bone structure changed? I want to regain my body structure. Is it possible.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Yes your body structure can be regained you need to take good diet, I am giving you brief idea about daily diet eat a lot of protein rich food, dairy products, starchy food, eg. Beans, pulses, eggs and also potato, almonds, low-fat cheese and yoghurt. Never skip meals morning: breakfast: never skip breakfast, I am giving you few option of food items you can take 2-3 toast with butter + 1 bowl of full milk with cereal or a bowl oats/porridge or stuffed parathas/upma/poha mid morning / snack: 1 fruit + yoghurt, you can make fruit raita + nuts or fruit juice lunch: 2-3 rotis + vegetables, you can add half tsf desi ghee + 1 bowl pulses (dal) +add a bowl of full cream yoghurt or paneer + 1 bowl of rice / paneer sandwich + salad evening snack: vegetable /sandwich can add cheese / or milkshake like banana milk shake night dinner: same as lunch can avoid rice or 2 toast with roast / grilled or baked potatoes or veg sandwich / grilled veg burger (paneer) a glass of milk before going to sleeping consult for further management.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My testicle size is 2-3 cm each. Will I be able to do marriage ?

MBBS, DIiploma in Yoga and Ayurveda, Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), PGDPC
Sexologist, Pune
No problem at all as all good and healthy but improve stamina with diet exercise pranayam yoga aerobic exercise and oiling too.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in upper abdomen for a week. Relived by food so gaining weight. What should I do.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, Seems to be acidity which cause pain in upper abdomen. Acidity occurs when there is excess secretion of acids in the gastric glands of the stomach. When the secretion is more than usual, we feel, what is commonly known as heartburn, which is normally triggered off by consumption of spicy foods. Here are some home remedies to cure acidity. - Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead. - Have a glass of lukewarm water everyday. - Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity. - Coconut water is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity. - Drink a glass of cold milk - everyday. - Have your last meal at least two to three hours before going to bed. - Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity. Have small but regular meals. - Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc. - Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals. - Jaggery, lemon, banana, almonds and yogurt are all known to give you instant relief from acidity. - Excessive smoking and drinking will increase acidity, so cut down. - Try chewing gum. The saliva generated helps move food through the esophagus, easing symptoms of heartburn. - Eat Ginger as it aids in digestion. - A simple preparation of lemon water with sugar can be sipped on an hour before lunch to reduce uneasiness. - Have vegetables like drumsticks, beans, pumpkin, cabbage, carrot and spring onions. Medication: Take Biochemic medicine - Natrum Phos. 6x/ thrice daily ½ an hour after meals.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 year old and I am single. Some time I am felling pain in my right testis. After 3 month I am going to getting married.

Sexologist, Srinagar
Apply phalotop oil twice daily. Further if you want complete treatment and counseling, contact me privately on lybrate.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a headache for the last 2 weeks I think it is due to heavy travelling I am studying 35km long from my home So what would I do to overcome it.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day...1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep...take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey....avoid tea and coffee
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have got fever last 7 days and more weakness what is that but I am fine please help full need thanks.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and we have to diagnose the cause of fever and hence Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What if I got Hurt a few days ago by running down the stairs and falling and it started to swell up.

Homeopath, Delhi
Hello,you can take homoeopathic medicine Ledum Pal 30 (4 drops in little amount of water) thrice a day for 3 days and update.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

If I have the HSV-1 virus already in my body, does that stop me from getting HSV-1 in my genitals?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, You may acquire active immunity to an extent and it depends on IgG levels but HSV can resurface in situations of decreased general body immunity.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the reasons for temperature upto 99.5 constantly in ist trimester of pregnancy by ivf.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
Your body's basal temp will remain higher throughout pregnancy. Other than feeling warmer, a temperature below 100.4 is not considered a fever. Not even a low grade one. If you basal temp runs at 97.4, then perhaps you would be considered a low grade at 100 but you should know your norm before considering such a low "high" temp as high. I had temperature increases with all three of my pregnancies and none were related to illness. They were related to my body's spike in metabolism as I was creating a new little person!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I 17 year old female. I just want to ask about masturbation in girls, specifically girls of my age. Should I do that. And if can do, then what are the various ways of doing that. I have never done this before. So please tell me in detail about masturbation in girls if possible. Thanks.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
It is different for every individual what is normal for them. If you think what you are doing is wrong, then it is abnormal for you and it starts to affect your daily life. But if you think, there is nothing wrong in it, then it is normal for you. If you wish to stop doing it, you will have to make you will power stronger to not do it and focus on other more important things than that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the various symptoms of getting dengue, and how could we cure the disease before it get? Please advice.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
The principal symptoms of dengue are: -high fever and at least two of the following: -severe headache -severe eye pain (behind eyes) -joint pain -muscle and/or bone pain -rash -mild bleeding manifestation (nose or gum bleed, petechiae, or easy bruising) Watch for warning signs as temperature declines 3 to 5 days after symptoms/fever began, as this is the most dangerous period when platelet counts decline significantly. Report immediately to hospital if any of the following warning signs appear: -severe abdominal pain or persistent vomiting -red spots or patches on the skin -bleeding from nose or gums -vomiting blood -black, tarry stools -drowsiness or irritability -pale, cold, or clammy skin -difficulty breathing There is no specific medication for treatment of a dengue infection. -Use analgesics with acetaminophen (crocin or dolo -650 mg) and avoid those containing ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin or aspirin containing drugs. -Take rest, drink plenty of fluids like coconut water, lime water prevent dehydration. -Avoid visiting heavily populated residential areas, if possible. -Use mosquito repellents/mosquito nets when indoors. -When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old man. And I can't sleep last 6 days. What is the reason and how can I get comfortable nap. please answer.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
*avoid fried and heavy foods. Eat early and light food at night so that the food is almost digested by the time you go to bed. The problem can be treated by homeopathy and without adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine nux vomica 200 twice daily in the morning and evening.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from acidity from last 3 days please suggest me the proper solutions?

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take bland diet, avoid oily and spicy food, 2.Drink plenty of water 3Take one tablet of rantac150 mg twice daily before food 5. If no relief consult.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, I'm living in hostel, so proper food maintenance is not possible, is there any small easy method exist for improvement of my health?

General Physician, Gurgaon
I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) along with Nutrilite protein powder after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result, personally i have also used this Consult me for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 months and have chest pain when ever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?

DNB pulmonology, MBBS
Pulmonologist, Hyderabad
Cough since 2 months can be because of many reasons, most common include allergy of airways (asthma) or some infection in the lungs. You will require some investigations to see exactly what is the reason for cough.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am age 65 years having to doctor throat problem feeling some thing inside throat consulted ent doctor after checkup he has gave some acidity tablet but problem is un solved. what to do.?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take following medicine:- belladonna - 30 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for two days. Revert back after two days with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can microalbuminuria range only 50 be stopped or reversed, in a diabetic patient.

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
There are several means to gain control over your diabetes. Few of them as below: 1. Eating at regular intervals 2. Avoiding foods high in processed and invisible sugar 3. Good sleep hygiene 4. Consistent workouts to be able to give you specific guidelines, we would need to gain a deeper insight into your lifestyle and work with you in greater proximity. Do let me know if you're keen and we could take this prospect forward. Meanwhile, feel free to consult me privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

मुझे लगता है कि मुझे सेक्स कि बीमारी है मैं दिन में कम से कम 4-5 बार हसथ मिथून करता हूँ मैं इस पर काबू नही पा पा रहा हूँ कृपया करके कुछ सुझाव दीजिए

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Masturbation ki habit thoda kam kare apna dhayan kisi or taraf lagaye like sports ki taraf or social activity or apne aap ko pure din busy rakhe or porn video dekhna band kare agar ispe control nahi karenge to apko married life me problem aaa sakti hai.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old. I married 14 years ago. From 14 years when we r in sex I never released liquid. What is the problem? I'm happy but my husband wants to see the liquid.

In most women the liquid is low in quantity and not visible like that in men, if you are happy with sex then there is no problem. Mostly women feel only moist but no visible liquid.
22 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever from last three days, iam not recovered fully. So what tablet's should I take.

General Physician, Mumbai
For fever take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and Get your blood checked for cbc, mp , widal , sgpt and urine r/m and revert back to us with reports
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed