Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh H. DahviYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 28 years old male. I am having some problem with my male organ. I am having wet dreams or nightfall once in a week. After ejaculation I am getting erection again. During the erection I am having a very serve pain in pennis shaft. This is really worrying me. I am going to get married in feb I am stressed very much if it is going to affect my sexual life. I am currently living in UK. I have consulted a doctor. He said I do not have any issues but he did not provide anything for the cure. I am really depressed because of this pain. I am really worried this is going to ruin my marriage life. I initially thought it might be a Peyronie's disease as my pennis will be slightly angled but the doctor said it is not that. I am clue less would be really great if some one help me out? Thanks in advance. Aravind.
I am a 30year old male and have suffer back pain from last 2/3 month as well as some cramps in inside of chest and below chest and also lightly pain in back side of head.
I am 72 years I am a sugar patient at times I feel chillness in the foot why it happens what should in do.
I am 24 yr old female. From last 10 months I developed a dark spot on my chin. My dermatologist told me to use lamifin m. I consulted another dermatologist and he prescribed me to use kz cream and topgraf 0.03% ointment. After using all these the spot is not reducing. Please help me to reduce/lighten the spot.
My wife is diagnosed with Vitamin D3 deficiency (8 ng/ml) & High TSH (18.76). Can high thyroid & vit d3 deficiency be interrelated? Is it safe to take Arachitol 6L injection? Someone suggested Lumia 60K cap can also be consumed once a week. I am not sure how long does this therapy take to recover Vitamin D3 in body. Pls suggest what would be best treatment in this case.
When I insert my penis in to vagina ,i feel burning sensation. What should I do? My penis has become small. What should I do? please help me.
I am 29 years old and married from last 1 yr. We want to have a baby but I am getting delayed periods. For 1 month period cycle is of 30 dys but next month it is 40-45-50 days. I went to gynecologist she did ultrasound and hormone, HB testing and all was normal. Few signs of initial pcod were there. She prescribed biotin tablet for 30 days. I want to know is the period delay because I get egg fertilised it attaches to uterus but breaks off leading to painful period? What should I do.
Hello. I am 22 years old. Am having pain in my teeth. I guess it's wisdom teeth which is now coming. Today I also had fever due to pain. Suggest me medicines. Thanks.
My stomach is paining please tell me that whose tablet is best with your knowledge please tell me tjat.
Dear Doctors, This is regarding my mother blood sugar issue. She has blood sugar since 9 to 10 yrs. She has been using gmt sr1 since then. However since last 7 to 8 months the sugar level is going up 200 level post lunch. Now as of yesterday test fasting level 140 and post lunch level after 3 hour of lunch level is 341. Since last 3 months my mother is using zoryl m2 forte tablet but of no use in bringing sugar level below 200 post lunch. My sincere request to all doctors please guide me and help me out. I will be thank full to you. Udaykumar P.P. +91 9867454980.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which tries to ‘cure’ this disease, instead of trying to provide symptomatic relief. While dealing with a case of asthma, a homeopath not only records the symptoms of the disease but also studies the medical history, family history, physical and psychological characteristics of a person. This helps to find the cause, the precipitating factors, and the hereditary tendency etc. Of special interest to a homeopath is the history of suppression of skin disease. Homeopaths believe that when there is a tendency or predisposition for a disease – it first manifests on the less vital organs, towards the periphery (like skin). If this manifestation is suppressed than the disease shifts inwards, towards the more vital organs (like lungs, heart, brain etc).
The fact that in children asthma is often preceded by eczema is observed by the allopaths also. This fact is written in all their textbooks of medicine. They say that children often ‘move-out’ of eczema and ‘move-into’ asthma. But they are unable to make a correlation. Homeopaths believe that the suppression of eczema with topical preparations, does not cure the disease/sensitivity of the person, it merely drives it inwards.
Now after ascertaining the symptoms and the cause, the homeopath tries to find a medicine which matches the symptoms as well as the general characteristics of the person. The medicine so selected is administered to the patient.
When a right medicine is given, the asthma disappears but the old eczema or skin rash reappears for some time, before finally disappearing itself. This reappearance of old symptoms is seen as a reversal of disease process and is considered a very good prognostic sign by homeopaths.
MEDICINES – There are lots of medicines in homeopathy for asthma symptoms and it is not possible to list them all here. Some of the common medicines are ars- alb, ipecac, lachesis, pulsatilla, spongia, sulphur, ignatia, antim-tart, hepar-sulph, nat-sulph, tuberculinum etc. The selection of medicine varies from patient to patient. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath for treating your individual case.
I am facing dry mouth problem specially in the night the tongue becomes very dry resulting disturbed sleep. I am 68 yes old taking sufficient water. I have high B.P but under control through medication and also have high creatinine of 1.7. Can you suggest some way.
My friend has flu since 10 days he has consltuted a doctor near by his home but no use can you advice what is the next step.
I am suffering from psoriasis since birth. Its on my scalp, armpits, elbow,nails ,stomach ,ears, legs,back. I had gone an Ayurveda seminar they told me to take chirayta and kutki .Can you please tell me how to take them because they told me to put powder in a glass of water overnight for five days continuously and everyday drink that water but that water starts stinking on second day itself. And if you have any other better medicine that would be effective for me please share with me .And can you tell me what to avoid in foods and any other information from your that would benefit me please do share with me.
Dear Doctor, The problem is with my 1-year-old Niece, currently in Dubai. She has been having repeated urinary infections and after further checkup, the doctor there determined that she had a blockage in the upper part one of her kidneys which was causing her repeated infections. The doctor there recommends she have that portion of her kidney removed. Until then she is put on daily dosage of septran- Paediatric Suspension (Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole. I would like to get a second opinion on the same and would be glad to follow up on the same towards the second week of October when they are visiting India. I am attaching copies of a nuclear scan (99mTc DTPA Diuretic Renal Scan), maturating cystourethrogram, and CT abdomen.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but in most cases, a satisfied penis equals a happy man - and oral sex is one surefire way to make that happen. There are numerous sex tips available for women that can help them to become more proficient at the art of fellatio. But a pleasurable oral sex experience is a two-way street; there are things a guy can do to make it more enjoyable for his partner, as well -- and therefore increase the likelihood of repeat performances. Tending to his penis health is one of the more obvious oral sex tips, but it doesn't stop there.
Think a little
- What can a man do to make oral sex more pleasant for the person doing him this tremendous favor? To answer that question, it helps for a man to imagine himself in the position of performing fellatio and to think about the things that would give him pause. That's hard for some guys to do, but if they make the effort, their list of oral sex tips might include the following:
- Be clean. This is obvious and fairly easy. Every guy has had the experience of removing his clothes at the end of a day and becoming aware of how much his package reeks. All the sweat that accumulates during the day can produce an odor that a guy can smell from several feet away - so imagine what it might smell like when the face is placed directly against it. The odor is off-putting enough, but sometimes there's dirt, grime, dried semen, and other physical manifestations as well - and that's before even considering the possibility of smegma. A man needs to be sure to clean his penis regularly; if oral sex is on the table, he should excuse himself and do a quick clean-up near to the time that the experience may begin.
- Consider shaving. Manscaping is more popular now than ever, but that doesn't mean that it is the norm. A few quick glances in the locker room is enough to prove that most men still prefer to let their bushes grow wild and free. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, of course, and whether a man shaves his pubic hair is a totally personal choice. However, most people who are on the performing end of fellatio agree that getting hair stuck in their teeth or in their throat is not something they look forward to. Men who are interested in increasing their oral sex opportunities may want to consider shaving - either de-nuding the entire package (balls, penis, crotch) or just the thick bush. Some men compromise and do a close trim, rather than shaving down to the skin. And some are able to enlist their partner's aid in the shaving process, which can be highly erotic on its own.
- Give a warning. Some people don't want to swallow, so it's only polite to give a warning when ejaculation is imminent.
- Watch the diet. The flavor of one's semen is affected by the foods one consumes. A diet that's heavy on certain foods (asparagus, garlic, red meat, strong spices, dairy, broccoli and fried foods among them) produces semen with an acrid, bitter taste. Sweeter foods, such as cinnamon and peppermint, as well as parsley, make semen more palatable.
No list of oral sex tips would be complete without re-emphasizing that an orally-satisfied penis needs to be a healthy one. Using a first rate penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) helps to ensure that any potential oral sex providers won't worry about the health of the item headed for their mouth. Definitely make sure that the chosen crème contains vitamin A, the anti-bacterial properties of which fight stubborn penis odor. Since a penis that is free of dry skin and cracks is more appealing, look for a crème with powerful moisturizing abilities; one with both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) is best in this area.