Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh BhaleraoYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am under orthodontic treatment. I think due to that I am getting frequent bleeding. I am not knowing exact location of the bleeding but morning when I get up, getting blood from mouth. I also doubt whether it is due to this orthodontics treatment or some other. Please give some solution. I am afraid that I will get blood loss-anemia. as I am already anemic.
Left wisdom tooth lower fractured and the root part is inside the gum and the gum is closed givin me no pain or swelling i am 72 years old now if i dont remove the root part surgically what will happen?please suggest.
Is piarrohea and gums bleeding can be cured permanently? Even its since 2 year? Tell me please if it can be cured for lifetime and if I can gain earlier like white teeth.
Mera teeth bahut kharab hain. Mera danth main paoria ho gia. Main metronidazoleDG Gel use karta but mujhe koi faida nahi mila. Kia karon. Pls help.
I have greenish teeth and some times I smoke. What type of medicines should I take for whiter teeth.
Am hitesh I have aslo problem on teeth and nobody response anybody solutions for me thatway am ragtione.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them
Pain may be the last symptom of the disease began much earlier.
Periodontal (gum) diseases may be painless .
So consult dentist as early as possible to avoid lengthy and costly treatment.
Dr.Jignesh C Patel
Deep Dental & Homeopathic Clinic
My son was eating chocolates daily and his teeth was damaged. Which tooth paste is used to my son? Please refer good toot paste.
I have gingevital abscess. Have taken a course of metronidazole and now applying a gel hexidin m forte gel on abscess. The abscess becomes small when I use gel but if I skip 3-4 days it grows again. My dentist suggest using it. But I am worried about its effects on my tooth (abscess affects). It has been a month and I have not felt any pain. Just some tingling. Suggest what to do The abscess is around a tooth which has been filled with silver filling (its edge broke so I needed silver filling as per my dentist)
Oil pulling, a popular folk remedy can be useful for whiter teeth and as a flossing agent. Slosh your mouth with coconut, sunflower or sesame oil for 15 minutes and then spit it out. It lubricates the gums and provides that extra shine to your teeth.