Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have infected by HSV 1 IgG from the pase 10 years and lost immunity if any permanent cure for HSV 1 IgG
We are not promoting any brand but when you go for buying a right paste for you which one would you choose. Always choose a paste with cream base and whitish in colour.For kids, opt for a flouride paste once they are above 6 years and upto the age of 13. For anyone with the problem of sensitivity please refer to a dentist to know about the cause of sensitivity rather than buy a anti-sensitive paste.
A good toothpaste should have triclosan.You can also choose herbal pastes with ingredients of neem etc.
I brush every day but teeth is little yellow in colour. Then I use Colgate whitening paste but there is no result can you help me?
In my lower teeth I am feeling some pain sometimes and since last 15 days I am using sensodine toothpaste and feeling relief in pain. So shall I consult the dentist or its fine if i will brush with sensodine?
Please help me out I am having mouth blisters from last 20 days I have consulted so many doctors now from 2 days back I am having pain in my young and throat as well doctor is saying its due to my stomach problems it is not a serious issue? I am not getting any relief in pain how long does it take to heal?
Im 27 years old and I have pain in 3rd molar or wisdom tooth. The gums are swollen and have covered the tooth. I don't want get the surgery done by taking it out. What other option I have. Can it be healed with medicines.
1- improper oral hygien
3- food substance like garlic, onion
4-clean your tongue properly.
I have irregularity in my teeth arrangement. I have 36 teeth. Which more than normal count and it causes problem to me many times.
Hi. I hv a prblm in my teeth that they are yellowish in colour. Please tell me any medicine paste or any other think.
I have problem of stomach in digestion because I have ulcers in my mouth every month or two times in a month. What should I do?
What is the ayurvedic and naturopathic way for disinfection of the mouth instead of using chemical gargling?
I am having a small pin hole in my teeth. I want to know the reason behind this and is this a serious matter?
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.