Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShailendraYour feedback matters!
Diastolic hypertension not control with Tab telmisartan40. Then Dr. add chlorthalidone6. 25,hypertension controlled, but when after 3 months again Dr. keep me on tab telmisartan40, then after 2 days again diastolic BP rise. Dr. says then continue combination Tab, but it causes electrolytes disturbance on long term use of combined drug, particularly with chlorthalidone 6.25. So suggest my actual medication. My All cardiac profiles blood investigation are normal. TMT normal Echo cardio - normal.
My girlfriend has a healthy diet'n she is doing everyth'n possible to keep her face clear but her pimples keep coming back, please suggest us what to do, she cribs about it everyday, I feel very bad for her please help! Its about pimples and make her get rid of it!
I have got cut in my one figure of leg which tub is better to used. How many days can it take to curd?
I have a rashes in my whole body. I am taking a medicine for it from last 2 weeks but there is no effect on my body. The rashes will be same as. So what can I do for this.
My wife miss her period in 2 month 9 days. And pregnancy kit is shwo negative. What is this and what should I do. Give me answer as son as possible plz.
Hi, I am 26 years old and had a break up with my girlfriend with whom I had a relation for 3 years. Im having severe anxiety and im not able to keep my self respect. I dont want to plead her and request her to come back as I have always done that whnever we have broken up. This time I just want to end this spate. I m having 2tablets of stalopam plus every night and alcohol too. Please help.
Hi sir I'm facing pain in nerve kind thing left testicle undergone ultrasound test for testicles result normal no kidney stones normal pancreas no epididymis orchitis fatty changes in liver and normal undergone diagnosis at Apollo hospital Hyderabad with Subramanyam urologist he said infection in nerve carrying semen and suggested me with GABANTIN 300 mg when I stop using medicine I'm getting pain again pls help me!
I am 35 years old. I am suffering from pimples on my face every time. After pimples there is spot with gath. And new pimples appear. Some part of back and leg also affected.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from gingivitis so kindly suggest me that which toothpaste should I use to clean up my teeth and germs. Thank you.
My teeth roots are going so dirty and going less. Is it possible through tissue culture of teeth root to fill up the gape. If any another way please suggest me.
I am suffering from asthma from childhood, during season change I suffer more from this problem and take medication asthalin and budecort. I want to ask what preventions should be taken so that I am healthy in future?
Knee pains, pls help. Taking stairs and getting up from a chair. And also very bad fungal itching in the vagina. Had taken lot of medicines but nothing seems to help and the nights are miserable.
Most of us are affected by diseases, which spread through physical contact, but most of us do not consider it important to get them checked, due to which they turn into major ailments. Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are infections, which are transmitted through any kind of sexual contact. The organism that causes the disease is transmitted from one person to the other during sex intercourse. Sometimes STDs can be asymptomatic (no symptoms or signs)
Here are some STDs that you should be informed about:
1. Gonorrhoea: Genital infection caused by bacteria is called gonorrhoea, its symptoms include
- Bloody vaginal discharge
- Painful urination
- Heavy period bleeding
- Anal itching
2. Chlamydia: Bacterial infection in the genital tract is called chlamydia. Chlamydia is usually difficult to diagnose, its symptoms include
- Pain during urination
- Pain in lower abdomen
- Vaginal discharge
- Painful intercourse
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
3. Syphilis: The bacterium Treponema pallidum causes syphilis, its symptoms include
- Sores in the mouth, anus or vagina
- In later stages, it causes nerve and organ damage
4. Genital Herpes: The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes herpes. Signs and symptoms include-
- Small red bumps or ulcers in the anal, genital and other areas
- Itching or pain around the genital area, thighs and buttocks
5. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts: Genital warts are caused by HPV. It infects the genital tract. HPV has been linked to cervical cancer, its symptoms include
- Small swellings in the genital area
- Bleeding during sex
6. Chancroid: Chancroid is a bacterial infection. The bacterium Haemophilus ducreyi causes chancroid, its symptoms include
- Development of red bumps on the skin folds covering the genitals
- Pain during urination
- Burning sensation during bowel movement
7. Ectoparasitic Infections: Ectoparasitic infections are caused by small parasitic bugs like mites or lice. The parasites usually affect the hair or skin. Scabies and crabs are common parasites that cause such infections. They both cause intense itching and visible rashes.
8. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS): The virus that causes AIDS is called HIV. It can spread through blood, vaginal fluids, semen and breast milk. Unprotected sex or sharing needles with an infected person is how the disease spreads. It includes symptoms, such as
- Slight fever
- Muscle aches
- Weight loss