Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Shailaja Sandeep JaywantYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 22 years old, if she stands for more than an hour, she suffers from heel ache, what should be done?
I am 45 years old, 5 feet 9 inch height & 78 kg weight. I have continuous pain in my lower side of left leg (middle portion). During day hours I used to wear sports shoe. X ray result is also ok. Please advise.
Hi my rt shoulder is paining from since last 3-4 yrs. Most probably when I play Cri and from boundary line throw the ball forcefully, then immediate it pain's and feel like that I don't have one hand anymore. Pl suggest what to do.
I am from silchar ,Assam. Before 3 weeks age I have pain in my left foot toe and after that the pain increases and it came to my knee .then I test my uric acid level .and this was 6.8 and hemoglobin is 15.3 GM/dt of blood .i take tablet like DILONA .but the pain is still in my knee, my main problem is I can't bend my knee and it is very woeful and when I stand up the pain is unbearable .what should I do ?
I am 15 years old. From 5 to 6 days I has a deep pain in my hand whenever I fold my right hand tightly I get to feel a deep pain in my hand muscles what should I do.
She had a hip fracture one month ago. Now she is bedridden. And her body sodium has decreased. After admitted in hospital. In a week her sodium level turned normal. But after taking home. Her sodium level decreased in just 4 days. Please tell me suggestion and drugs to increase his sodium level.
I am 35 years old man I have heel pain from last 4 month I already consult to a doctor he adviced hotwaterpruldian, use volvex pel but still no effect on heel pain. Nothing come in x ray. Please advice me
A little injury in my father finger. But is very painful and hand is swelled. He concern to doctor and take medicine but no relief.
I am 65 yrs male. I am diabetic since 10 years. My HbA1c is 6.4. I am an asthmatic too. I am on Exermet 850 twice daily, Zomelis 50mg Twice daily, Mymi D Twice and Alafin. I am having severe pain in fore legs and feet during nights. Can I have remedy for the pain?
Sir mere legs me bahut pain hota h jab running krta hu lags ke neche wale side. Please bataye mujhe kya krna chaye?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.