Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shaikh EhsanYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to increase My weight I am 5 feet and 5 inch and my weight is 48kg so advice how can I do it and please give the flow chart regarding diet.
I am a diabetic, taking glyciphage-500 mg. Yesterday I undergone lipid and hba1c tests. The levels are as follows. 1) hba1c-6.00% 2) s. Cholesterol -201 mgs/dl 3) s. Triglycerides-140 mgs/dl 4) hdl-36 mgs/dl 5) ldl-137 mgs/dl 6) vldl-28 mgs/dl shall I start medicines for cholesterol or any tips to control these levels. Since last two year these levels are maintained. Regards.
Hi please tell me How to cure diabetes? Please give a suggestions. My father suffering for a long time.
Nutrition is the best option for today if you don't want to consume lots of medicines tomorrow.
If the diet is not good, medicine is of no use and if the diet is good, then medicine is of no need.
I got fracture in my hand on jan 30, it was the major fracture and got plaster for 2 months. My question is can start gym now or should wait?
I am 25 year old female in the ninth month of pregnancy. My LMP is 10th may 2015 and EDD is 14th February 2016. My last sonography report indicated that there are two loops of cord around my baby's neck. So the doctor said she will do cesarean on the 26th of January as she does not want to take any risk. I don't have any other medical problem nor any pregnancy related problem. I just wanted to know is a c-section mandatory in my case or is normal delivery possible. Just a few days left please help me.
I'm having neck pain since 2 years. Took. Some medicines but they all give temporary relief. My age is 20. Any help?
Im 21 years old my height is 5.4 my wt is 80 I want to lose my weight suggest me proper intake of diet.
I am 21 years old and is that I could not able too eat and sleep well because of my stomach. It has been 1 week so I request you too solve my problem, as soon as possible.
I did my blood test done My overall report was normal except for few things Rbc (mcv) 96.4 Rbc (mchc) 30.6 Rbc (rdw cv) 19.8 I'm a high bp patient, recently I'm noticing my hands getting dried, after eating rice from. Hands or washing hands for jst 5 seconds my hand gets too dried like it has been in water for hours, please help.
Did smell in urine after sexual intercourse meant pregnancy. If not what are the reasons behind urine's odour. Is it any harm of having sex in normal health.
I have some gap between the two teeth of upper side. I want to fill the gap using brace set. What is the cost of brace set and what time period required to fill the gap using brace set? Is there any side effect for using brace set? Do you have any other operation for filling the gap between the two teeth?
Hi doctor, I have pain & infection on gum at the end of my mouth. Kindly prescribe medicine. My age is 40years and weight is 55kg.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.