Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shahrukh PavriYour feedback matters!
Hii. I would like to know what measures can be taken or changes be made in my diet so as to get some relief from abdominal and severe back pain during periods instead of taking pain killers. The pain killers seem to reduce the blood flow. I had taken some soya milk last month but it did not provide complete relief.
I have some problems of headache, in the center of hair and side of eye. So what can I do exercise or any medicine.
Why They are Needed?
The body produces its own antioxidant enzymes to keep free radicals under control. However, to produce sufficient quantities of these enzymes, it needs fuel in the form of antioxidant nutrients such as fresh fruits and vegetables.Dietary sources not always sufficient Unfortunately, few people nowadays consume sufficient quantities of these nutrients to boost their antioxidant defence systems. Not even a balanced diet guarantees the ideal intake of essential nutrients.
Research has shown that our fruit and vegetables no longer have the same nutritional value of those eaten by our elders some 50 years ago.
Changes in farming techniques have considerably lowered the nutrient contents of our crops. Fruit and vegetables normally are not quite fresh by the time we buy them. They are exposed to high temperatures during preparation, long storage, exposure to light and heat, incorrect freezing and preserving, all of which destroy some of the vitamin and mineral content.
A question of balance
Our diets not only lack sufficient antioxidant nutrients to support our natural defence systems, our lifestyles also lead to increased free radical production, creating an imbalance. As a result, the body?s antioxidant enzymes cannot always cope with all the free radicals that are produced, increasing our risk of disease.
The balance between your antioxidant intake and exposure to free radicals may literally be the balance between life and death. You may tip the scales in your favour by simple changes to your diet and antioxidant supplementation,
I suffer from piles for the last 4 four years. What are the medicines I should take. There is no itching, but the mass comes out every time I got to toilet. I do good exercises an run for almost 6 kilometers everyday. Should I stop doing exercise also ?
I am suffering from the yellow teeth the age of 14. I am very serious about this matter. I had been suffering this from the age of 10. Please doctor help me. Thankyou.
I get a sound of click at the end of my right jaw when I move it, there is no pain in it but it's happening from few years, please give some remedies for this.
Sir, I am suffering from backbone pain sir please suggest me medicine and exercise. I am suffering from one week. Thank you.
I have a problem with my stomach it pains when I am full stomach and then I have to take tablet to avoid from constipation pls help me here.
When I do some work I have very much of odour at my underarms. How should I prevent this ? I take bath early at morning and have get fresh when I come back to Home daily.
Madam since I'm suffering from 3 months when I sit for more than 1 hour my pain is very severe I can't concentrate on my studies please help me.
Hello Sir my fiancy have some problem of black bleeding in vagina after 15 days gone of time period and this bleeding are during when she done after urination so what problem are there.
I am a 20 year old male. My weight is 47 kg only. My height is 167 cm. I am very upset for my weight. What I do for add weight. What food eat and what should be my daily plan. please help me.
There is whitening thing on my eyelids. And which makes very hard eyes to open. So could you please help me out.
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.