Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shahnawaz Alam SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Unborn baby has dilatation pelvis 6 mm in lef kidney (swelling). I want to know if it is harmful for that baby and please suggest the best treatment to get rid of that swelling.
I am married since Jan 2016 and from that date I tried my best but unfortunately I did't get succeed to get pregnant my wife. Dr. advise me for hsa test and TVS test for my wife. Please suggest me some diet plan to increase semen and what should I eat for fertility of both of us?
Summer fruits and health benefits -
Watermelon – this summer fruit not only helps to quench the thirst but is also a good source of beta carotene, vitamin c, pectin, lycopene, potassium and iron.
Apricots – fresh apricots are good source of iron, vitamin c, beta carotene, potassium and fiber. Dried apricots help people with fluid retention and constipation. The health benefits of apricots includes anemia, cancer, skin diseases, fevers, earache, indigestion and constipation.
Berries – enjoy most of the berries in summer. Strawberries with stem intact can be stored up to one year with or without added sugar. The phytochemicals in blue berries, blackberries, strawberries helps boost immunity, have a protective effect against cancer, protects against heart diseases and circulatory problems. Cranberries have a healing effect in urinary tract infection.
Peaches and plums – contain good amount of vitamin c, beta carotene, antioxidant phytochemicals and anthocyanins all of which help to eliminate the free radicals from the body.
Papayas and mangoes – both are excellent source of vitamin c, beta carotene, vitamin a and fiber. Eating sufficient amount of mangoes alone can make the body a rich store of vitamin a which lasts for months.
Cherries – bright red cherries not only taste great but also contain ellagic acid which inhibits the growth of carcinogenic cells in the body.
Pineapples – besides being packed with most of the vitamins and minerals, pineapple is a very good source of an enzyme bromelain which aids digestion.
For variety you can even try fresh fruit salad with some flavored low-fat yoghurt or just a plain fruit salad for dessert.
A fresh fruit juice will also help to satisfy thirst and avoid dehydration in summer months. But avoid consuming preserved fruit juices which contains preservatives, added sugar and negligible fiber in it.
By natural look.
I have done protected sex on 2 day of my period and also take unwanted 72 after it now it's 8 day I still having little bleeding. Is it normal or anything else? Normally my period gets over within 4 or 5 days.
I have a question that how many times an woman can take emergency contraceptive pills like I pill, unwanted 72, Is there any long term side effects?
Meine sep main relation bnaya nd mue 5 oct ko period nhi hoye muje lga me pregnant hu. Mene menses. R tablets kha li mene check bhi kiya tha negative aaya tha 2 baar fr bhi tablets kha li uske baad. Muje periods ho gye. But muje Apna pait thoda sa bdaa lg rha h.kya periods hone baad bhi pregnant ho skti hu. Jbki mera koi periods mis nhi hua h.
Hello doctor I am facing severe back pain during my menstrual cycle Past 3 months I have this problem What is the solution And why such unbearable pain occur? I am having unwanted hair growth in my arms and upper lip that is really troublesome for me Help me.
I have some sexual prob sir/mam, my wife wish that I should lick hur pussy before intercourse, n I want to do but there is a very bad smell in her pussy, now wht should I do in this help us.
I have sex my gf last month month .her periods is not coming for 10 days .can I check her pregnancy through preganews kit. What accurate result. They give 100 % result or not?
Proteins are extremely important for your health. Protein is present in every cell of your body, it generally makes up your hair and nails along with keratin. Your body needs various supplements to stay healthy, such as fats and carbohydrates. These are called macronutrients (you need to consume it in huge amounts to stay hale and hearty).
Where can you find protein?
- It is present in milk, fish, eggs and meat.
- If you happen to be a vegan you can consume soy, beans, legumes and nut butter.
- Protein bars, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, anchovies, peanut butter, tofu, wheat germ, quinoa and edamame also contain a high amount of protein.
Why should you consume protein?
- It can reduce the risk of diabetes by producing natural insulin and progesterone protein.
- The substance called hemoglobin carries oxygen to your blood cells. So without hemoglobin oxygen would not be supplied to your muscles.
- If you have a heat shock, proteins can help reduce the stress and rebuild your cells.
- If you have lack of protein in your diet, it will be difficult for you to move and can also result in paralysis.
- Since protein is present in your hair and nails, it also helps to make your skin taut and look younger since structural protein includes collagen. There are a lot of products available in the market like collagen creams; since collagen contains protein it is not possible that creams containing proteins applied on the skin can make your skin better. It is highly necessary to consume protein such that your blood flow contains proteins. This will make your skin seem youthful.
- After a surgery, it is important that you stack up on protein, because protein helps to close your wounds and make them heal faster.
- Protein shakes are also very useful when you want to attain a healthier physique after hitting the gym. During a workout, your body goes through a lot of micro-tears (wear and tear caused in your muscle due to contraction of your muscle). So taking protein shakes after a heavy workout helps your muscle tissues to be healed completely.
I am 15 weeks pregnant. I have done urine test, it comes as infection is present. Report shows pus cells-occasional, ecoli bacteria ->100,000 is present. Is it dangerous and I want to know the diagnostic procedure.
I am married since one and half year. I am diagnosed with polycystic ovary in ultra sound scan recently. But I have no symptoms of it like irregular periods and missed ovulation. But I have pain during intercourse. Will this affect my ability to conceive? I am 24 years old and we are trying for a baby now. Please help me with proper treatment suggestions.
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift!