Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShahjahanYour feedback matters!
I am habitual of hand practice/masturbation thrice a every day. how to get rid of this? Please help me.
Sir, I feel shy in asking but my father has a problem with his excretion. He drinks, eats but have this problem from about 2 weeks. He don't have a proper excretion. He has to apply a lot of pressure in order to excrete. But isn't able to have a proper excrete. Please help.
Sir I watching too much porn & I didn't find any way to get rid from it. I masturbate too much. That is around 20-25 times in a month. I feel so weakness & my eyesight is also going very week as I do masturbate. please suggest me & give a good answer to decrease the rate of masturbating. & also suggest that how it affect on other part of body.
The moment you realize that you are going to be a mummy a lot of people start advising about healthy eating. What exactly is a healthy plan for pregnant women? It is very important for the mother to eat a balanced diet. Aiming to eat a healthy and balanced pregnancy diet that includes- one third of most meals should be starch-based foods (such as cereals, potatoes, rice, and wheat pasta), with fruit and vegetables. Keeping it fiber rich, good sources are wholegrain breads as well as fruit and vegetables. Eat some protein foods such as fish, pulses, chicken, etc, every day. Choose lean meat. Try to avoid adding fat - for example, by not frying food. A total weight gain of 11-16 kg over the pregnancy is normal.
Include Foods with plenty of Iron, Calcium and Folic acid -
- Iron is mainly found in non vegetarian sources, pulses, dried fruit, green leafy vegetables, soybeans and fortified cereals.
- Calcium is mainly found in dairy products such as milk, cheese, and yoghurt, green leafy vegetables, soybean and seeds.
- Folic acid is mainly found in green vegetables, brown rice, and fortified cereals.
- Fish- in general, fish is a good source of protein and other nutrients. However, there are some important exceptions. Some types of fish contain a high level of mercury which can damage the developing nervous system of an unborn baby. Because of this, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) advises: Not to include eat any marlin or swordfish. Limit tuna - eat no more than 140 g or two fresh tuna steaks per week.
- Oily fish, includes- mackerel, sardines, salmon, trout and fresh tuna- not more than two helpings in a week.
- Foods and drinks to be avoided
- Food sources high in Listeria. Listeria is a germ (bacterium). Pregnant women are more likely to become infected with listeria and it sometimes causes complications. Foods which are most at risk of carrying listeria are: Undercooked meats and eggs, raw shellfish and raw fish and unpasteurized milk.
- Limit the amount of Caffeine to no more than 300 mg per day.
It is recommended that you visit a nutrition expert who can understand your daily requirements and activities and suggest a nutrition diet plan as per the same. The expert shall also consider your medical history and understand if you have a tendency to put on weight. A comprehensive pregnancy diet plan helps a woman relive stress and the right balance of antioxidants helps balance the body.
I am 21 years old I am having blood in vaginal discharge sometimes but my periods also not regular. Discharge is not continue. What should I do?
I am losing my hair quick manner and have tried almost all shampoo. But till now I am satisfied with any of this. Can you please help me regarding this?
Tight foreskin refers to the tightness of the skin that covers the tip of the male genitals. It leads to discomfort and pain to roll the skin back over the end of the genitals which may cause difficulty in having intercourse.
What happens when the condition is neglected?
If this condition is neglected, then it may lead to the folding of the foreskin on the neck of the penis permanently. This would cause severe pain when you try to bring back the foreskin to its actual position. This condition is known as paraphimosis. If you try to bring back the skin to its normal position forcefully, then it may lead to abrasions over the penis tip.
What can be done for preventing the problem of tight foreskin?
You should try to stretch the foreskin as wide as possible several times in a day. You may do it when you pass urine. In an attempt to stretch the foreskin, you should try to revert the foreskin gradually over the glans penis which is the tip of the penis lying underneath the foreskin.
What are the home remedies for tight foreskin?
You would be surprised to know that there are home remedies available for tight foreskin which help in reversing the condition without the need for undergoing phimosis surgery. You can take up castor oil or some Ayurvedic herbal oil or coconut oil and apply it on the tip of the penis and the foreskin and try to stretch it slowly as wide as possible. You should do this many times a day for about 2 to 3 months to get effective results.
How does this Ayurvedic treatment help?
The foreskin has a natural ability to stretch and the application of herbal or Ayurvedic oil further helps in improving the stretching capacity and the strength of the skin. This assists in widening the opening of the skin covering of the male genitals. As a result, the foreskin effortlessly reverts over the tip of the penis.
What are the special considerations to be taken care of?
You should not attempt to revert the skin fully on the very first trial. If you try to overstretch it, the foreskin may fold back but it would become very difficult to get it back to its normal position and that may cause pain and discomfort. This condition is called paraphimosis and if it gets stuck in this condition, you should apply the herbal or Ayurvedic oils and massage in circular motions to relieve the condition.
When to consult your sexologist?