Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shahid Bharmare
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shahid BharmareYour feedback matters!
I have hypothyroidism from last 5 years. I am married and thinking for family planning. Please advise.
I am just 27years old, I got diabetes one year ago. My parents both are diabetic. Once when I was diagnosed with diabetes iam keeping my sugar levels in control with medications. And few months ago I have undergone semen analysis test and I found my sperm count as 20million and motility 40%. Iam married guy and when I came to knew I got diabetes iam planning for children, and also sexual feelings reduced in me and my sexual organ is not fully enlarging while doing sex. And also please let me know is ther any chance to enlarge penis. Usually mine wil be around 5inches. Please let me know how to improve sexual feelings in me and sperm count.
I am suffering from irregular periods in staring time to present I consulted no. of doctors and I tried no of drugs I have thyroid problem also use thyronorm 25mcs tablet but present also I suffer that irregular periods please give any suggestion for me.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like chlamydia trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir my mother is 45 years old and she is suffering from high blood sugar so please tell me some ways to control it.
I am having throat pain and coughing and swollen tonsils. I started taking Gudcef Cv 200. After I take this medicine I feel very uneasy and heaviness in stomach, acidity and vomit type feeling. I took vizylac capsule too prior taking this antibiotic. Please suggest something for stopping this uneasy type feeling. It's my 2nd day of medicine. Should I stop this antibiotics. Please help.
Sir I have a problem that my wife have a thyroid at time of her pregnancy we talked with any Dr. (endocrinologist) and after the treatment her thyroid is normal and Dr. Suggest us that after pregnancy the test of baby and mother (after 72 hr of delivery) want to check we did this test for baby and mother both (TSH.
My mother is age 68 years a diabetic patient in 2011 she got heart stroke two stents have done but they failed after 4 months a by pass surgery is made till now she ok but esr levels are very high 80 to 100 other reports are normal like chest x ray r a factor etc she is astriporocis suffers with bone pains present ceram uric acid is 7.3 using zyloric tab.
Diabetes is a medical condition which occurs when the levels of blood glucose increases within your body. While you need blood glucose as a fuel for all the things that your body does, an excess of it causes diabetes and can be very harmful for your body. It can damage vital organs, blood vessels and other functions which may ultimately lead to death. In fact diabetes related complications are one of the leading causes of death around the world.
Complications due to diabetes:
- Foot complications: Ulcers and neuropathy is caused due to diabetes. This sometimes leads to the amputation of the leg.
- Eye complications: Diabetic retinopathy, cataracts and glaucoma is caused by diabetes.
- Stoke: If blood glucose, cholesterol levels, and blood pressure are not controlled in time, strokes can occur.
- Erectile dysfunction: Male impotence or erectile dysfunction can be caused due to diabetes.
- Infections: If you have diabetes, the risk of developing infections increases.
Hearing loss and gum diseases- People who have diabetes are prone in developing gum diseases and hearing loss.
Homeopathic remedies to control diabetes:
- Abroma Augusta: This is the most common and effective homeopathic medicine which is used to cure extreme weakness and weight loss due to diabetes. Some side effects of this medicine can be dryness of the mouth and increased thirst. Sometimes appetite and frequency of urination also increases. People with diabetes who have a hard time sleeping, can consume Abroma Augusta as it can cure this problem, and make you sleep properly.
- Phosphorous: This is very effective for treating Diabetes. People who have diabetes can also have a weak and distorted vision. Consumption of phosphorous helps to improve vision and treat weakness.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Diabetes can cause weight loss, exhaustion, and weakness. Gymnema Sylvestre improves the overall health of a diabetic patient. This medicine helps to feel more energetic and also stops unwanted and unnatural levels of weight loss.
- Syzygium jambolanum: This is another one of the most commonly prescribed medications for diabetes and is one of the most effective in combating high sugar levels. It also helps to control the most common and irritating symptoms such as excessive thirst and frequent urination.
- Phosphoric acid: Diabetes may make you feel extremely tired and exhausted both mentally and physically. Phosphoric acid is an effective medication to energize you so that you can easily and quickly get back to your natural routine. It also helps get your memory back on track as diabetes can cause mental fatigue resulting in forgetfulness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!