Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Sanjiv KYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, please suggest me. Mujhe 2011 se chashma hai dur ka thik nahi dikhai deta abhi mere eye no hai -1.75 on both .mujhe chicken chudvana hai without any operation. Its possible or not. My friend suggest mi put desi cow urine drop in eye for 5 mins for 2 months he get result can I use this method.
What is Retinal tears & what are the symptoms to recognize Retinal tears. How Retinal tears can be prevented.
My eyesight power increase -3.5 to -4.25 o vear a year how can I reduce this is ther is any drop for this currently I use patanjali dristi my age is 25.
Hi. I am 29 years old I am suffering from CNVM in my left eye since 2014. On visiting to an eye hospital I was immediately advised to go for a couple of injections (avastin, lucentis).what should I do to get permanent relief from it.
I have red eyes I feel so headache during read book and also in light from still 3 days. Please tell me what should I do in this situation? My father is feeling so trouble for gastric problem, Kindly tell me what should my father will do?
When I move my eyeballs right left up down its paining. Since yesterday. Please say what's the problem.
Plz suggest any vit d syrup for my 4 months old daughter. As I am giving her A Z drop DEPURA IS THIS ENOUGH OR I SHOULD CHANGE. please DOCTORS HELP ME.
My face is big and eyes is small for face I am thinking to go for cheekbone reduction is it safe and which techniques are used.
I am a student and have problem that I cannot remember things for too long. I am unable to study for 2-3 hours or more because my eyes starts giving pain. I am using specs but the power of the specs is also getting increased after every checkup. Also I feel severe headache many times a day and even after taking some medicines prescribed by local doctors, the problem is there. Kindly help me solving the problem.
I am 18 year old . My mum from now onwards suffering from back ache and shoulder pain . I can't see her like this .Its really not good .so please provide me a better solution for this.
I don't know what keep happening to me in every 5 days. I am preparing for medical. I read smoothly for 4 days then suddenly I drown and on the 5th day I become depressed. I want to cry. I feel sad. I waste my that day. Doing something on mobile or watching some movie. How do I control this? I don't like to live like this. In fact watching movie too don't work for me. After that too I remain depressed, sad. Then after 2 days, I automatically feel better and continue my studies.
Dear sir, I am suffering from pain in bone structure over left eye since three days. Today pain is so severe that my total attention is revolving around pain area. Please suggest. Thanking you..
I am 45ys old female and have runny nose since past 1 month. Consulted general physician and using nasal spray but still there is no difference, sleeping more because of the nasal spray and after getting up the head is becoming heavy with itchy eyes and scratchy throat.
I'm 20 years old boy. I have a problem with my eyesight. Whenever I use any phone for long time, I feel pain in my eyes. Please give me suggestions what should I do?
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.